Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']A link would make things quicker
Donkey Kong Country Returns

*Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Large cut on cover art. Large wrinkle or bend on cover art. Large wrinkle or bend on inserts. Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Item not in the original case.*[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Description sounds pretty bad and I can wait for a sale because of my large backlog, but I kinda like the gamble. I'll order.

[quote name='backseatdog']damn i wanna bite but look at all those descriptions lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm trying to decide between this deal or going with Kmart, but the $17.99 pricetag is hard to fight when I have an extra case laying around and Amazon credit.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Mine was canceled earlier, so I had to re-order @ $18.99 (Very Good) for about $1 more ($17.99) & $2 cheaper ($20.99)[/QUOTE]

Why was it cancelled?

and I missed them all once again. My Kmart is out of copies too. Sadly, this was the only way I was going to buy this. Oh well.

[quote name='crunchewy']Every time I look all I see are overpriced used copies, higher then retail. I'm I just missing them? You said that had lots of copies, so I was confused....[/QUOTE]

No, they are all currently sold out.

[quote name='crunchewy']Every time I look all I see are overpriced used copies, higher then retail. I'm I just missing them? You said that had lots of copies, so I was confused....[/QUOTE]
They were gone pretty quickly.
I was thinking about buying one for 5 minutes and when I refreshed the page, they were all gone at that price...:shock:

Shot them an e-mail asking about the 320gb PS3 Move Bundle's whereabouts (tracking hasn't updated since order was shipped out Wednesday via 2 day shipping) and they said to just place an order for a new one with one day shipping and they'd match the Warehouse Deals price.

Awesome! New 320gb PS3 Move Bundle for 238.:applause:

[quote name='nekromantix']Shot them an e-mail asking about the 320gb PS3 Move Bundle's whereabouts (tracking hasn't updated since order was shipped out Wednesday via 2 day shipping) and they said to just place an order for a new one with one day shipping and they'd match the Warehouse Deals price.

Awesome! New 320gb PS3 Move Bundle for 238.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Damn. That's pretty awesome. I wish I could have gotten that deal! :)

[quote name='ninja dog']love the new trend of listing new games in the used section.[/QUOTE]

Yep, one of the games I ordered last week was factory sealed (not re-sealed, not even a used sticker on the package) and besides a tiny, hardly noticeable cut on the plastic the game is completely brand new and fine.

my bro got a red wii i bought for him. Said there was a huge hole in the box taped over but fine. great price at 120. His gf is pretty loaded and she wanted. I'm hoping she gets tired of it and gives to me:D

[quote name='uEih']AWW MAN! Just saw a PS3 160GB for $188 and was going to buy it but someone snatched it before me![/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. :D:lol::lol:

[quote name='uEih']AWW MAN! Just saw a PS3 160GB for $188 and was going to buy it but someone snatched it before me![/QUOTE]

Weird. I put it in my cart after you had already mentioned that it was gone.
That was weird.
And now it's gone. lol.

And I was on the checkout page just now again and it worked.
If I hadn't already bought a new one from their $75 credit deal I would have taken a chance on not getting this one.

[quote name='egonpax']Weird. I put it in my cart after you had already mentioned that it was gone.
That was weird.
And now it's gone. lol.

And I was on the checkout page just now again and it worked.
If I hadn't already bought a new one from their $75 credit deal I would have taken a chance on not getting this one.[/QUOTE]

It was a bit weird because i saw it available still but when i clicked on it, it showed "Not Available" and i couldn't add it to the cart or anything. Probably could have gotten it if it wasn't for that little glitch i guess. Bawse did you get it?

Yes I got the 160gb PS3 and got confirmation email already. Glad I did as I was about to jump on the new one with the $75 credit. Had $45 in amazon credit also so only about 149 out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jealous, i really wanted it at that price and i've been waiting forever! I too didn't buy the one on amazon with $75 credit because i figured i'll be able to get one under $200 with this.

[quote name='Altanis']Aside from the obvious typo, anyone else believe that it's not the most expensive copy? Seriously. Someone has it for sale for $999.99 + shipping.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking either an automated system screwed up or some sort of money laundering.

It looks like WD moved the updating process from 3AM to around 5-6PM lately... I missed out on Kinect sports and the 12 month XBLA sub

Argh, kinda frustrated. Ordered a Kinect and a copy of Kinect Sports yesterday for overnight shipping to be here today and they are still in Hodgkins, IL (I live in Iowa) and haven't departed yet.. but the Mass Effect 2 I ordered is already departed from Hodgkins and I just ordered that this morning. Would it be wise for me to email Amazon to see if they can refund the one day shipping (granted it's only $3.99 per item...) or just be glad it gets here, lol. Don't know how they handle delays from shipping when it's not in their hands.

So far neither item is labeled with an exception from UPS but it's obvious it won't be here on time. There was snow today so i'm guessing a weather exception will be applied. Just kinda frustrated because I wanted to try it out today, lol. Sigh... first negative experience from Amazon, even though I know it's not their fault.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Argh, kinda frustrated. Ordered a Kinect and a copy of Kinect Sports yesterday for overnight shipping to be here today and they are still in Hodgkins, IL (I live in Iowa) and haven't departed yet.. but the Mass Effect 2 I ordered is already departed from Hodgkins and I just ordered that this morning. Would it be wise for me to email Amazon to see if they can refund the one day shipping (granted it's only $3.99 per item...) or just be glad it gets here, lol. Don't know how they handle delays from shipping when it's not in their hands.

So far neither item is labeled with an exception from UPS but it's obvious it won't be here on time. There was snow today so i'm guessing a weather exception will be applied. Just kinda frustrated because I wanted to try it out today, lol. Sigh... first negative experience from Amazon, even though I know it's not their fault.[/QUOTE]Email them, it couldnt hurt. I bet they'll still refund you the shipping costs.

Shoot 'em an email. They'll gladly refund your shipping if you paid extra to get it here and it's not on time.

FYI, I'm holiday helping at UPS right now and they're swamped with packages. Chances are yours might be in a corner of a truck somewhere and they can't find it or the shipping truck was delayed. That very scenario happened today due to icy roads.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Can you transfer the data from a "fat" xbox 360 to a new Slim model?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Either with a Transfer cable or USB drive. If you don't have a lot of data, I would recommend just redownloading everything.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']Yes. Either with a Transfer cable or USB drive. If you don't have a lot of data, I would recommend just redownloading everything.[/QUOTE]

Now when they say transfer cable, they mean the one that I had to use to upgrade my 20 GB to the 120 GB to the 250 GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back