Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Halo Reach Xbox 360 Slim Bundle today!

Everything was brand new basically and still in all the wrapping. All accessories were included, the two controls, game, headset, connections and of course the slim. A steal for only $296! :D

[quote name='crr_1119']Got my Halo Reach Xbox 360 Slim Bundle today!

Everything was brand new basically and still in all the wrapping. All accessories were included, the two controls, game, headset, connections and of course the slim. A steal for only $296! :D[/QUOTE]

Is this a "Used Good" or "Like New"?

I just got my copy of NFS: Hot Pursuit (like new) and the online pass isn't working, Everything else is brand new. I just called EA and was given a new one

[quote name='zizo79']I just got my copy of NFS: Hot Pursuit (like new) and the online pass isn't working, Everything else is brand new. I just called EA and was given a new one[/QUOTE]

It's pathetic that you even had to do that. fuck EA for taking the outrageous step of including CD Keys with console games. This proves they don't care about piracy, and instead want to cheat people out of their legitimate First Sale rights.

Except it wasnt necessarily a first sale, it couldve easily been a return and someone used the key already. I'd say zizo was fortunate to get a new key from them, good service on their part.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']It's pathetic that you even had to do that. fuck EA for taking the outrageous step of including CD Keys with console games. This proves they don't care about piracy, and instead want to cheat people out of their legitimate First Sale rights.[/QUOTE]
what does piracy have to do with this ? cheat who ? Are you kidding me?
My code said that it was invalid and they even checked it and said that it was not used. Why would I pay $10 ? I a Cheap Ass Gamer...

[quote name='jacknicklson']Except it wasnt necessarily a first sale, it couldve easily been a return and someone used the key already. I'd say zizo was fortunate to get a new key from them, good service on their part.[/QUOTE]
The lady was very nice and I am thankful that I got a key !

[quote name='jacknicklson']Except it wasnt necessarily a first sale, it couldve easily been a return and someone used the key already. I'd say zizo was fortunate to get a new key from them, good service on their part.[/QUOTE]

Hope this helps, you're obviously clueless as to what the term means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_sale_doctrine

A copyrighted work can be transferred to new owners an unlimited number of times as long as no copies of it are made. Zizo got his key now, but what about when he wants to sell the game on ebay later? He'll get less money for it because EA illegally restricted his right to transfer it by reducing the functionality of the transferred software. Just because nobody can afford to sue over a $60 game doesn't mean EA's actions are right or legal.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']Hope this helps, you're obviously clueless as to what the term means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_sale_doctrine

A copyrighted work can be transferred to new owners an unlimited number of times as long as no copies of it are made. Zizo got his key now, but what about when he wants to sell the game on ebay later? He'll get less money for it because EA illegally restricted his right to transfer it by reducing the functionality of the transferred software. Just because nobody can afford to sue over a $60 game doesn't mean EA's actions are right or legal.[/QUOTE]
Move on please....

[quote name='bassec']12 copies of Black Ops for PS3 @ 33.99![/QUOTE]

Huh, if it's going for that cheap, I might as well trade my copy in and pick it up again later.

[quote name='Bawse']Yes I got the 160gb PS3 and got confirmation email already. Glad I did as I was about to jump on the new one with the $75 credit. Had $45 in amazon credit also so only about 149 out of pocket.[/QUOTE]

Came in today and only thing wrong was a huge hole in the box. Everything inside was still wrapped and in plastic. No fingerprints or anything. Was listed on WD as acceptable. Pretty happy overall.

Okay, going to trade in my copy of Black Ops for PS3. I suppose you all can be on the lookout for a Like New copy next week/after Christmas.

[quote name='jadler']Picked this up. Says factory sealed. We'll see. Thanks! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I got my order a couple days back. Only issue was a couple bumps on the box and slight hole on the box as well. Looked untouched inside as none of the packages were torn or opened. Works great. Much quieter than my old 60 GB system! Awesome. :D

[quote name='foreinter']Is this a "Used Good" or "Like New"?[/QUOTE]

It was "Used Good". The box was slightly damaged, but everything on the inside was basically new.

I received the Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition today, hopefully nobody was expecting it to be in "limited edition" shape because the exterior is completely destroyed. At least my copy, but the Wii case is intact, the rest, not so much. And I even grabbed one of the few with less in the description.

[quote name='Foladar']I received the Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition today, hopefully nobody was expecting it to be in "limited edition" shape because the exterior is completely destroyed. At least my copy, but the Wii case is intact, the rest, not so much. And I even grabbed one of the few with less in the description.[/QUOTE]Was the other stuff on the inside beat up? Or just the outer box?

[quote name='Foladar']I received the Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition today, hopefully nobody was expecting it to be in "limited edition" shape because the exterior is completely destroyed. At least my copy, but the Wii case is intact, the rest, not so much. And I even grabbed one of the few with less in the description.[/QUOTE]
Mine was terribly destroyed especially the Wii case has dinged on it spine.

[quote name='cleaver']Sports Champions $16, Razing Storm $31[/QUOTE]

You are all over the Amazon Warehouse thread. Now if I can just get me a Kinect at the price you did, I would be a happy CAGer.

[quote name='xblaze23']Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for $17.99.. Like New. Had to get it at that price lol.[/QUOTE]

And trading back in @ Amazon for $30 wink wink, in for 3 :) 1 for me, 2 for Amazon! :) Thanks!

edit: or even better, $32 each at ebay's eztradein :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Smidget']And trading back in @ Amazon for $30 wink wink, in for 3 :) 1 for me, 2 for Amazon! :) Thanks!

edit: or even better, $32 each at ebay's eztradein :)[/QUOTE]

damn you. i was gonna pick one up.

Holy smoke on ACB! that's just ridiculous has WD done that for any other newly realeased titles before?

[quote name='xblaze23']Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for $17.99.. Like New. Had to get it at that price lol.[/QUOTE]

Wow some noteworthy stuff...

3D Dot Game Heroes 14.99 Used - Mint
Resonance of Fate 13.99 Used - Mint
Luigi's Mansion 12.99 Used - Mint
Valkyria Chronicles 15.99 Used - Mint (Finally bit on this)

[quote name='Smidget']And trading back in @ Amazon for $30 wink wink, in for 3 :) 1 for me, 2 for Amazon! :) Thanks!

edit: or even better, $32 each at ebay's eztradein :)[/QUOTE]

I had no idea ebay did trade ins.

[quote name='gospelman']God of War: Ghost of Sparta 21.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1291934227&sr=1-3&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thankfully someone else got this and spared my wallet.

I found the following PSP titles this morning already and couldn't resist:

• Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles $9.99
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus $10.99
  • Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $10.99
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories $9.99
Love Warehouse Deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back