Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']PS3 Move 320GB Bundle - Good Condition $284[/QUOTE]

I just ordered this. Is this a good deal compared to the $100 gift cards out there? I have never ordered from Amazon warehouse. What does "Good Condition" mean? And how do warranties work on these? TIA!

Also, can anyone recommend me any must haves for a new ps3 owner? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just canceled that a while ago. Its a Very Good condition means it come with a complete set with clean repaired, hard drive reformatted or hasn't opened & minor damages on original package.

[quote name='biggie2123']I just ordered this. Is this a good deal compared to the $100 gift cards out there? I have never ordered from Amazon warehouse. What does "Good Condition" mean? And how do warranties work on these? TIA!

Also, can anyone recommend me any must haves for a new ps3 owner? Thank you![/QUOTE]
Well it's $115 off retail so I'd say it's a good deal if you're looking for the Move bundle. Get Uncharted 2 definitely.

[quote name='ninja dog']360 Slim 250gb Hard Drive - $109

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1292770009&sr=1-2&condition=used

still a total rip, but this is the cheapest you'll find an official one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the deal. I had gotten a 4 GB Kinect Slim Bundle and desperately needed to get a 250 GB HDD. I saw some other sellers selling for about $10-$20 less after shipping and handling, but considering the fake HDD's that have been on E-Bay, I thought it safer to just get it officially from Amazon in "Like New" condition. :)

Thanks again.

question. I just brought something friday for 150 I see it in the warehouse for 33 dollars cheaper my item has shipped. Is it worth cancelling? If I order and send the other back am I charged a fee? TIA

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Your best bet is buy them at price, then return used item back with the old receipt.[/QUOTE]

Because retail fraud is such a wonderful, fantastic, and fun idea?

Yeah like Amazon wouldn't figure that one out, particularly when it's pretty apparent we're talking about a Kinect.

[quote name='gepet0']question. I just brought something friday for 150 I see it in the warehouse for 33 dollars cheaper my item has shipped. Is it worth cancelling? If I order and send the other back am I charged a fee? TIA[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just buy the one cheaper on Warehouse and refuse delivery on the other one?

Who bought Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for $11.99?

The game just was $9.99 on Friday. I had it in my cart to see whether it would drop back down or jump back up. Either way, you wasted $2.

[quote name='Altanis'] I had it in my cart to see whether it would drop back down or jump back up. Either way, you wasted $2.[/QUOTE]

Uh oh, hopefully these people will read this, stat. I bet they'll lose sleep over that $2.

[quote name='slowdive21']Carton of Newports 10.99 Hurry!

EDIT: Too slow Wankstas![/QUOTE]

:applause:

Too bad for him I bought the 6 pack of Four Loko's for 8.99 shipped with Prime. The downloadable content may have been redeemed but who cares? I GOT SOME FOUR LOKO COMIN' WODIES!

[quote name='kataztrophik']These may or may not come with the expansions...as the DLC came on a voucher and is not included on-disc. Just a FYI[/QUOTE]

Good point. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='harmonicrhythm']PlayStation move Starter Bundle - Very Good
- $68.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1292837854&sr=1-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

gahh, canceled my order. Someone else get this. I'm gonna convince my cousin to give me his. He got a 320gb move bundle from his dad a few weeks ago and has all the Move stuff in his closet.

Plus I need to save up for the Gamefly sale on Wednesday.

TL;DR

IM STUPID FOR POSTING LONG BORING STORIES

Yea totally avoid buying either GOTY Borderlands (or any coded GOTY) alot of people bought it for $30 then traded back for $27/28 and sold the GOTY codes on Ebay for $23/25. Good news is if you get my copies literally nothing was ever removed from the cases except for snatching out the GOTY & Duke Nukem codes. :D

[quote name='slowdive21']Carton of Newports 10.99 Hurry!

EDIT: Too slow Wankstas![/QUOTE]

Too bad after adding in health costs it will run you a few hundred bucks ;)

[quote name='LiquidCrew']Lot's of systems today,

Wii with Wii Sports Resort - White

PlayStation 3 250 GB

PlayStation 3 120 GB

[/QUOTE]

I think he means why do the controllers themselves not come in stock, I've NEVER seen them in stock. Now PS Move Starter Kits I see almost every other day now.

Kinects are pretty rare to find. Believe it or not on Thanksgiving morning, about 1:30am there were 5 or 6 Kinects that stayed there for a good 15 minutes. I got one for $96 and there was another, plus some 'like new' for $112.

They had two kits I think yesterday morning. They show up a couple times a month. Now, kinect on the other hand, never shows up in stock.

[quote name='egonpax']Dang. I was thinking about getting that :360: 250gb hard drive. Then I saw one for 104.99... Now gone. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

FYI If you have a pc and can follow directions, there are cheaper ways of acquiring a 250 GB hard drive for your 360. I paid $46 for mine and spent about 10 minutes of time...

Probably not the best place to post this, but I would feel bad for you if you shelled out $104 for a hard drive when you could spend less than half and still get the same thing.

[quote name='arionfrost']FYI If you have a pc and can follow directions, there are cheaper ways of acquiring a 250 GB hard drive for your 360. I paid $46 for mine and spent about 10 minutes of time...

Probably not the best place to post this, but I would feel bad for you if you shelled out $104 for a hard drive when you could spend less than half and still get the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've done some research already. The cost benefits would be great and didn't realize that it only took roughly 10 mins, but I was worried that they could possibly ban me in the future (even though they state several times that one can't be banned for this.)

And since the Amazon WD doesn't have any more in stock I'm going to go that route.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I think he means why do the controllers themselves not come in stock, I've NEVER seen them in stock. Now PS Move Starter Kits I see almost every other day now.

Kinects are pretty rare to find. Believe it or not on Thanksgiving morning, about 1:30am there were 5 or 6 Kinects that stayed there for a good 15 minutes. I got one for $96 and there was another, plus some 'like new' for $112.

They had two kits I think yesterday morning. They show up a couple times a month. Now, kinect on the other hand, never shows up in stock.[/QUOTE]

I went to sleep so I could get up and do the Black Friday shopping day. I'm hoping they will have some from returns after christmas. I'm not really in a rush as their is no, "must have game" for it. More of just getting it now, for later.
[quote name='egonpax']Yeah I've done some research already. The cost benefits would be great and didn't realize that it only took roughly 10 mins, but I was worried that they could possibly ban me in the future (even though they state several times that one can't be banned for this.)

And since the Amazon WD doesn't have any more in stock I'm going to go that route.[/QUOTE]

Link? Did a search and found nothing.

[quote name='egonpax']Yeah I've done some research already. The cost benefits would be great and didn't realize that it only took roughly 10 mins, but I was worried that they could possibly ban me in the future (even though they state several times that one can't be banned for this.)

And since the Amazon WD doesn't have any more in stock I'm going to go that route.[/QUOTE]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136387

Here's the link to the drive. Everyone and their mother can vouch for newegg, and their 99 cent delivery will get it to you by 3-4 days, regardless of where you live in the US. I won't provide the link for the site, but google is your friend when researching this.

Also, Microsoft cannot ban you whatsoever, as they cant do a low level scan via live and detect it. Even if they could, there would be nothing to detect. I have done 3 drives this way for myself and friends. No firmware is flashed on the 360 itself, just the drive. The drive acts in every way as a normal drive, hell its the same drive used in their kit.

Do yourself a favor here. Paying over $100 for the official drive is giving Microsoft an excuse to keep charging this price for it. Plus, you wouldn't be a cheapassgamer if you did...

[quote name='arionfrost']http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136387

Here's the link to the drive. Everyone and their mother can vouch for newegg, and their 99 cent delivery will get it to you by 3-4 days, regardless of where you live in the US. I won't provide the link for the site, but google is your friend when researching this.

Also, Microsoft cannot ban you whatsoever, as they cant do a low level scan via live and detect it. Even if they could, there would be nothing to detect. I have done 3 drives this way for myself and friends. No firmware is flashed on the 360 itself, just the drive. The drive acts in every way as a normal drive, hell its the same drive used in their kit.

Do yourself a favor here. Paying over $100 for the official drive is giving Microsoft an excuse to keep charging this price for it. Plus, you wouldn't be a cheapassgamer if you did...[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the thread hi-jack people, but I think this is pertinent info for people looking to do the same.

Thanks for info man. I've found several good tuts for this but didn't read it the whole way though.

Amazon has it as well for just a bit cheaper and I have Prime.

Have you done one for a slim? I saw the case for the HDD on DealExtreme. Any experience with these?

And you just called me out ("Plus, you wouldn't be a cheapassgamer if you did...") so now I HAVE to do it! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back