Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just got the update email:

Hello Mike,

My apologies for receiving a defective item. I have went ahead and reduced the item price of order number 999999999999, down to $77.99 and will be refunding the $3.99 shipping charge after the item leaves our warehouse.

I also went ahead and put a $5.00 promotion on your account (Customer Appreciation). Your promotion will automatically apply to the next order you place that is sold and fulfilled (shipped) by Amazon.com.

So they refunded me for the broken DSlite, charged me 77.99 for the brand new one. Refunding me for over-night shipping and giving me 5 dollars promo credit. I'm shocked at the quality of the customer service. :applause:[/QUOTE]

And this is a prime example of why I love Amazon. (I don't throw that L word around lightly. :))

Hmmm. Seeing this case, maybe I'll call about my PS3 Move Nav Controller I just got from AWD. It was missing the mini-usb cable, good thing I already have several, and the lanyard.

[quote name='egonpax']Dang that's not too shabby. If I didn't already have it I'd be on that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the only thing is that the online code may be used, but I think they sell it for like $10.

My "acceptable" Hori :360: EX-SE controller came in and either it was barely used or it was brand new in a box that had some slight dings on it. Very nice steal for $81.

[quote name='DeskLaser']Xbox 360 - Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - $27.99 - Like New - 134 copies left
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003R783IY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

PS3 version is also available like new, but that one is $36.99 :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

They probably won't come with the online pass, so if you want to play online (which is a big part of the experience IMO) you would need to add $10 to the price. Definitely a deal if yours comes with an unused code.

[quote name='joseraul']Yeah, the only thing is that the online code may be used, but I think they sell it for like $10.[/QUOTE]
Snap. I totally forgot about "Project $10" by EA. Well awesome deal if it has an unused code. Just return it if it doesn't and you're golden if it does.

[quote name='egonpax']And this is a prime example of why I love Amazon. (I don't throw that L word around lightly. :))

Hmmm. Seeing this case, maybe I'll call about my PS3 Move Nav Controller I just got from AWD. It was missing the mini-usb cable, good thing I already have several, and the lanyard.[/QUOTE]
FYI, the Nav controller does not come with lanyard or a cable. Just the controller.

[quote name='WolfeOnIce']FYI, the Nav controller does not come with lanyard or a cable. Just the controller.[/QUOTE]
Oh snap really? Well nevermind about contacting anyone about anything. I guess they figured that if one has the Nav they would have the Move/DS3 for the cable...

Anyways, wasn't a big deal in the first place. Thanks.

[quote name='egonpax']Oh snap really? Well nevermind about contacting anyone about anything. I guess they figured that if one has the Nav they would have the Move/DS3 for the cable...

Anyways, wasn't a big deal in the first place. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was a bit surprised because a) the move came with one, and b) their is a place to put one. Oh well, mines just permanently in the SharpShooter

[quote name='WolfeOnIce']Yeah, I was a bit surprised because a) the move came with one, and b) their is a place to put one. Oh well, mines just permanently in the SharpShooter[/QUOTE]

You do have to charge it don't you? LOL

Also, speaking of chargers, has anyone ever seen Move chargers on AWD?

[quote name='kataztrophik']You do have to charge it don't you? LOL

Also, speaking of chargers, has anyone ever seen Move chargers on AWD?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it runs off of souls.

Anyways, I still need to get the hang of the feel of the controls with the Move/Nav/SS combo in KZ3. It still feels weird/off. Plus my arms get tired.

[quote name='kataztrophik']You do have to charge it don't you? LOL

Also, speaking of chargers, has anyone ever seen Move chargers on AWD?[/QUOTE]

I did when they first came out, but it's $16 brand new on Amazon so I picked one up.

[quote name='jacknicklson']I have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Move-Quad...WIGW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1300816888&sr=8-4

Has two powered USB ports too! I have seen it for $14 on AWD and the official one(only does one move and one nav) for about the same.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh thats the one I want. So $14 on AWD, nice I'll keep an eye out for it. It's only 17.55 new, but might as well save a few bucks if it pops up sometime this week. Thanks!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Almost jumped on it but I recall that $168 Killzone 3 bundle, even though may never appear again was a better deal and that's what I'll wait for.

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

When was the last time one of those went up? I can't believe I missed it :bomb:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Almost jumped on it but I recall that $168 Killzone 3 bundle, even though may never appear again was a better deal and that's what I'll wait for.

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't that cancelled?

Would be nice if a RE5 Gold edition or a navi controller went up soon to match with my new move ps3 bundle :D

What are some other pretty solid games with the move?

[quote name='FadeToOne']The DS3 controllers don't even come with USB cables anymore... I found that a bit shocking.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember DS3s EVER came with USB cables. I got a PS3 and a second controller when the DS3 came out, and my second controller didn't have a cable.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Would be nice if a RE5 Gold edition or a navi controller went up soon to match with my new move ps3 bundle :D

What are some other pretty solid games with the move?[/QUOTE]

Haven't played the move version as I don't have a move yet, but the wii version of Dead Space extraction was a good time. Fairly cheap too.

[quote name='Martin237']It was in fact "like new" but I couldn't and still can't find the description to see what "defects" it has

(Sorry if this is an obvious thing to spot but its my first time buying on awd)[/QUOTE]

Me neither...
Where does it say this??? Do only some products state the defects??

[quote name='technicalstylez']i believe someone said it shipped for them a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

I got mine last week for 168.99 and it was brand new and sealed. I don't remember what it was listed under though.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Would be nice if a RE5 Gold edition or a navi controller went up soon to match with my new move ps3 bundle :D

What are some other pretty solid games with the move?[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3 is a must have for the move.

[quote name='japaki']has anyone ever purchased a hdtv used from warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

We did at home. Amazing prices, got a 55" LED samsung 8000 series for 1200, it seemed to be a return but it has been good so far. Hadn't even registered the warranty so we got a year free.

Just received my $107 "Acceptable" Mario Kart Dsi XL. It's not brand new but pretty close to it. There are absolutely no scratches on the ds itself, and no stuck/dead pixels that I can see. If this thing did have a previous owner, I don't think they ever even played it. I can't see any sign of it being used other than the fact it's not sealed. Super happy about it :D

Got my $200 acceptable 250GB FFXIII Xbox 360 bundle today. It's obviously been used, both controllers have some wear on it and didn't come in the original box, but it's in otherwise fantastic condition. Really happy with it.

Time to go enjoy Tales of Vesperia.

[quote name='Donkey132']Just received my $107 "Acceptable" Mario Kart Dsi XL. It's not brand new but pretty close to it. There are absolutely no scratches on the ds itself, and no stuck/dead pixels that I can see. If this thing did have a previous owner, I don't think they ever even played it. I can't see any sign of it being used other than the fact it's not sealed. Super happy about it :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Congrats :)

[quote name='japaki']has anyone ever purchased a hdtv used from warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

My sister got a great deal on an 32" LG LED HDTV about a month ago, it was marked as "Like New" and it was just as described, works great and looks awesome.

I hope they throw some PS3 Move starter bundles on there or some kinects.. I am in the market for one or the other :) Whats a good price on both rite now? Also does anyone have a preference of the two?

[quote name='jacknicklson']I just returned my $30 RE5 Gold copy from AWD

Was in great shape so be on the lookout mr. mvp[/QUOTE]

haha, thanks. Did you decide to go with another game instead?

[quote name='Donkey132']Just received my $107 "Acceptable" Mario Kart Dsi XL. It's not brand new but pretty close to it. There are absolutely no scratches on the ds itself, and no stuck/dead pixels that I can see. If this thing did have a previous owner, I don't think they ever even played it. I can't see any sign of it being used other than the fact it's not sealed. Super happy about it :D[/QUOTE]

Congrats, man! Also, love your avatar! Cant wait for Catherine, and it comes out on my birthday :D

[quote name='jd10984']I hope they throw some PS3 Move starter bundles on there or some kinects.. I am in the market for one or the other :) Whats a good price on both rite now? Also does anyone have a preference of the two?[/QUOTE]

I think Moves tend to hover around 70 and Kinects around 100.

As for the difference, do you want to play Dance Central or do you want to play Killzone 3? I think it comes down to whether one wants to play something that requires a controller (FPS, tennis game, etc) or something that is more suited to just your body (dance game, fighting game, etc).

Thanks, Mr. Joker :D Good to know it's in good shape. Borderlands is amazing too, I already have RE5 on 360, but want it for PS3 now to try it with the move :D

sort of off topic but if i can get a mario xl bundle brand new for retail with no tax or shipping should i jump on it or try and hold out and spin the roulette wheel that is trying to get on here on AWD?

What was retail? $180? I'd definitely wait. $50 truly is a big different, IMO, when the 3DS is right around the corner. To me, that extra fifty bucks would have made me more seriously consider just waiting for the 3DS.

Also, those Mario XLs seem to be showing up quite a bit. Yes, they go fast; but at least a good 10+ people in this thread have managed to snag one. With some persistence, I'm sure you can, too. :)

[quote name='mattcube64']What was retail? $180? I'd definitely wait. $50 truly is a big different, IMO, when the 3DS is right around the corner. To me, that extra fifty bucks would have made me more seriously consider just waiting for the 3DS.

Also, those Mario XLs seem to be showing up quite a bit. Yes, they go fast; but at least a good 10+ people in this thread have managed to snag one. With some persistence, I'm sure you can, too. :)[/QUOTE]

ya i mean i sort of agree with you but my work/sleep schedual hurts me with these deals i worl 11pm-7am and then come home and sleep til like 3 pm so im dead asleep when these are posted

My "acceptable" black DS Lite just showed up. Came with the original box and instructions though the DS itself was floating around in the box with some bubble wrap. Overall, the condition is excellent aside from a few scuffs on the top and bottom of the DS. The scuffs are very minor and only show when looking at them with a decent light source. No broken buttons or stuck/dead pixels. Not bad for $80. I'll be testing the GBA port once it has fully charged.

Just got my "like new" copy of Just Cause 2 for PS3. It really is "like new," just had a sticker on the back that peeled off without effort.

Great buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back