Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

What's this term "dinger" mean when referring to AWD products? I've heard tons of people here use it.
New but damaged by the Amazon Warehouse Monkeys. Coveted because they come with significantly less fingerprints / hand crud and the voucher of your choosing (DLC code, online pass, Club Nintendo points, etc) are unredeemed.

New but damaged by the Amazon Warehouse Monkeys. Coveted because they come with significantly less fingerprints / hand crud and the voucher of your choosing (DLC code, online pass, Club Nintendo points, etc) are unredeemed.
How do you know if it's a dinger? Specific description? I'd prefer a new but damaged Vita then a used one.

How do you know if it's a dinger? Specific description? I'd prefer a new but damaged Vita then a used one.
Yes, the description. Look for things like "wrinkle / bend on packaging"

I think dingers are usually in better shape than new items but beware; the PS3 I ordered last year looked like it lost a battle with a forklift. Major scary town at first sight. Thankfully the system was safe. The box was pretty much not worth saving though.

:ps3: 250GB TLoU/BM: AO Black Friday Bundle (G) $184.01 "Packaging may be damaged"
Hmmmm - I would've picked up Arkham Origins anyways and after selling tlou it's not much more than paying the $100 to get mine fixed....

edit: bah, snagged it because screw it, that's why

edit 2: oops, forgot it was super slim, would have nowhere to put that! back in to the awd pool it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my (G) 12GB super slim. Technically a dinger, the box has signs of opening, but everything inside was untouched. The description had 'Packaging may be damaged' but not anything about scratches or scuffs, which I saw on a (VG) earlier this week.

I'm still amazed how big my recently YLOD phat was compared to the new super slim.

Just got my (G) 12GB super slim. Technically a dinger, the box has signs of opening, but everything inside was untouched. The description had 'Packaging may be damaged' but not anything about scratches or scuffs, which I saw on a (VG) earlier this week.

I'm still amazed how big my recently YLOD phat was compared to the new super slim.
That's good to hear. I've posted this a couple times for others to snag.

$25.xx - Super Mario 3D Land (LN)

$11.xx - Mortal Kombat Vita (LN) -> $15 New, however

It looks from the video posted that it doesn't flip up, but slides to the left. Or am I missing something?
You're right. Pete is just saying that if he needed to flip it up to put games in, he doesn't have the space to. Because what he has, guess here, is just a slot for the ps3 but not enough to reach over the ps3 and put a game in. That's why he needs a slot loader instead of the top tray.

You're right. Pete is just saying that if he needed to flip it up to put games in, he doesn't have the space to. Because what he has, guess here, is just a slot for the ps3 but not enough to reach over the ps3 and put a game in. That's why he needs a slot loader instead of the top tray.
Oh, duh. Don't know how I missed that the first time. Thanks

They just had new Zelda:eek:ot 3ds for $25, had 12 copies or so on regular amazon, somebody must've snagged em all cuz I was checking out and *POOF* gone.... :(

Picked up a  black (G)WiiU controller - $25, someone grabbed the rest bc there was at least 2 more left  :whistle2:(

I'm on the lookout for :vita: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate. I'm not expecting the greatness that was Arkham Asylum/City... but should I save my money? I finally beat Radiant Historia and am looking for something a little different after 45 hours of a very slow RPG.

What's the lowest that :ps4: Injustice has been?  I'd love to get it for around $30 and did it get a price drop?  Seems to be $49.99 new everywhere.

What can you expect with a Ys silver anniversary edition that's "good"? Am I likely to get the full package or is stuff going to be missing?

All you Skylanders folks: if you want to PM me a list of figures you're looking for I can check for them a my local FYE that's going out of business. They are only 40% off right now but they aren't selling and the store has to close by the end of the month. I'm going to be going in pretty much every day to watch for the new blu rays and the Wii Us going down in price so I can watch for the Skylanders figures, too.

What can you expect with a Ys silver anniversary edition that's "good"? Am I likely to get the full package or is stuff going to be missing?
Mine was either A or G and it was brand new other than the dinged packaging but that was also at release. G should still be complete but it's always a gamble.

Mine was either A or G and it was brand new other than the dinged packaging but that was also at release. G should still be complete but it's always a gamble.
Yeah I figured I'd take a shot at it. If it's no good I can always just return it so no biggie for me.

I had a copy for $32.xx (g) that was going to ship after the weekend that I cancelled earlier today. I think it was repackaged, though. That's the lowest I've seen it on AWD.

What's the lowest that :ps4: Injustice has been? I'd love to get it for around $30 and did it get a price drop? Seems to be $49.99 new everywhere.

I had a copy for $32.xx (g) that was going to ship after the weekend that I cancelled earlier today. I think it was repackaged, though. That's the lowest I've seen it on AWD.
I got mine from the gohastings sale that went a week where all games were 50% off. Injustice was $27.50 and came out to about $31.xx shipped after taxes and shipping. I got it today and it was mint complete and even has the unused music code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back