Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Don't worry Eldy. Majority of people dont mind you at all. Like others said you are probably just a target since you're the most common poster and the first person people probably notice.

I do wish I had one of your Lara Croft figures though. Im jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not game related.  Bought an "Acceptable" Dyson DC35 vacuum for $180.  Arrived in like new condition.  It did have some dirt in the cup, but the filter showed no signs of use.  Wife is very happy with the purchase.

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - (LN) $22.27

too bad that wasnt  15  would of got it   ..   game  be sub 20 soon enough. hell can get it at gamestop for 18 and that is still overpaying  for it. Though tempted to get it 

I just found this thread and started following you all. The disney infinity talk made me go look at it on Amz and I saw the
Disney infinity amazon exclusive.
They had one at 138 and very good condition. My kids want this game, we have skylanders so I know what I am getting into, but it seems like a decent deal. and very good condition is what I should look for, right? Also realize this does not have the actual game.
I bought a very good one before Christmas. The bundle comes in a generic brown box (shipped in a larger UPS box), with individual characters and playsets in retail packaging inside. The outer brown box was a bit beat up but all of the retail packages inside were fine. The weird thing about mine was that Sorceror Mickey was not included (and a day or two later, someone posted here that they bought the same thing and only got Sorceror Mickey, so who knows what the warehouse was doing). Anyway, they told me I could return the whole thing for a full refund or get $20 back and keep it, so I kept it.

I got my $131 (A) 3G/WiFi Vita today... and I'm happy with it.

As expected it came in a generic white box. My biggest worry was it possibly missing the charger, but the charger and all the pieces to it were included.

The system itself looks used, but it isn't as bad as I was expecting given the fact of its (A) status. It was a bit dirty, but I was able to clean it with paper towels to make it look better. There are some scratches on the back, nothing too major. The screen had very few scratches, nothing to disrupt my view when playing games. I played P4G for about an hour and everything looked good. The controls work and the system functions.

I was worried I'd be sending it back, but I'm definitely keeping it. It exceeded my expectations.

People be jealous eld.  Not condoning it either way, but you must understand, when you post you just bought 20 of an item and others missed it, or you have a ps4 but bought another etc etc, their going to be butthurt.

Those kind of posts are going to cause you heat.  Personally, i wouldnt give a fuck. Its your money, do what you want with it. If i had the time/cash flow, id do it too most likely. But if you dont like the butthurt that is coming your way, maybe dont tell people you just bought every copy that was ever made, sometimes it comes off as rubbing peoples faces in it. 

I still would like to know how you guys find and get the deals so fast. Do you just keep refreshing the webpage, do you have a bot that does it, is it a phone app?

Woah woah woah. You're gonna have to go through me if you wanna get to Eld. Also I made the rookie mistake do canceling a back ordered game that was due to be delivered by Feb. 5 since I saw it pop up again only to see that the one I just picked up back ordered even further to Feb. 12 *facepalm*

Just ordered the last one.... thanks mane.
No problem. I don't know where they are coming from but Amazon has gotten like 5 (or less) st least three times now. It's sold and shipped by Amazon so I'm sure they are legit. It normally goes for almost twice that sealed, and a complete copy routinely goes for more. I missed our on it the first time and got it a couple days ago so anyone interested keep your eyes open it may pop back up.

Eld don't worry about what some think! You post plenty of deals and have been helpful to me on several occassions when you didn't have to. Thread wouldn't be the same without you!

Snagged a :vita: Zero Escape (VG) for $18.XX.

Already have it on PS+, but for that price, I'll add it to the physical collection.

I got my Rocksmith Guitar and Bass today. It's new! It's just severely crushed at one corner and taped to keep the damage from spreading. Thanks!

still a couple G's left, what are the odds any would come with the statue included??
Get the GOOD one...

It's New and a Dinger (well one of them is)

Used - Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium mark on item case. Medium wrinkle / bend on item case.

Those Luigi's mansions always go super fast, still trying to grab one.

On the upside, I ordered an Animal Crossing 3DS(G) a while back and it came in today. I'd consider it like-new besides some light scratches on the top screen

It's not like he's not posting but all you better start showing more respect around here or you'll end up in slidecage's basement with the giant spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back