Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TraBuch']My Vita is estimated to arrive tomorrow, but it hasn't shipped yet. Lame.[/QUOTE]
That sucks. I wonder what happened? Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow and i just tracked it and it is near by. I will probably post the condition of it on Saturday because I work all day tomorrow. Mine was "good" condition.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Managed to snag a Like New 320gb MW3 360 for 262.49 even though the Like New White Kinect Sports 360 for $224.97 will be here tomorrow. The White seems cool, but i already have one Kinect i dont use plus ill still have to buy a HD.

Which one do i keep CAG? (This also depends on the condition of both systems.)[/QUOTE]

if you get the one with kinect, you could just sell the kinect and use that to buy a hd.

Great, the artbook I ordered arrived with a snapped spine, the cover is basically detached from the pages. It seems very difficult to cause this damage considering the way it was shipped. So much for "like new". First Warehouse Deal failed me. Luckily Amazon customer service saves the day, sending out a replacement with one day shipping.

This may help answer question for few who are wondering how to use "Page Monitor" extension for Chrome. First of all just go to the main Amazon site, NOT the AWD site if you are after the vita. It updates the used inventory faster there. Also you can fast click the link to the edition you want, and see each price. You will be lucky to see any of these pop up on the AWD site since so many people are hunting them currently.

As for Page Monitor, do this. Select the page to be monitored. Then go to Page Monitor options and do as following:
picture.php

(You can choose to have custom notification sound, desktop notification, length of duration for notification, and the length of duration for refreshing as you please.)

Once done tweaking the settings, then do this:
picture.php

I hope that helps my fellow CAGs. :)

[quote name='Capocci 007']Sadly, the campaign is the only good thing about the online-focused Raccoon City. The only could have been fun, but it's too inconsistent.[/QUOTE]

I like Survival mode if only for the last few minutes of scrambling and back-stabbing to reach the helicopter, but it's not something that'll keep me coming back long-term.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']This may help answer question for few who are wondering how to use "Page Monitor" extension for Chrome. First of all just go to the main Amazon site, NOT the AWD site if you are after the vita. It updates the used inventory faster there. Also you can fast click the link to the edition you want, and see each price. You will be lucky to see any of these pop up on the AWD site since so many people are hunting them currently.

As for Page Monitor, do this. Select the page to be monitored. Then go to Page Monitor options and do as following:
picture.php

(You can choose to have custom notification sound, desktop notification, length of duration for notification, and the length of duration for refreshing as you please.)

picture.php

I hope that helps my fellow CAGs. :)[/QUOTE]

You're a good man, I

Check4Change on Firefox is super easy too. Just highlight price, right click, then check how long between refreshes. There are advanced settings like sound and notifications. This is how I got my Vita a few days ago. I probably wouldn't have gotten it without it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']This may help answer question for few who are wondering how to use "Page Monitor" extension for Chrome. First of all just go to the main Amazon site, NOT the AWD site if you are after the vita. It updates the used inventory faster there. Also you can fast click the link to the edition you want, and see each price. You will be lucky to see any of these pop up on the AWD site since so many people are hunting them currently.

picture.php

picture.php

I hope that helps my fellow CAGs. :)[/QUOTE]
Would you mind making a video of how to do it? :D

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Would you mind making a video of how to do it? :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I am at work on a break with limited resources which is why I did it this way. Maybe another CAG can do the honor. :D. It is simple as few clicks.

[quote name='DaShaka']A video? Thats a little needy isn't it?[/QUOTE]

sarcasm. There really needs to be a font/tag for it.

on a side note, uncharted on the vita is great, as long as you turn off motion controls. Really who's bright idea was it to add motion controls on aiming?

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Used - Very Good) $139.30

:360: Halo Reach - Limited Edition (Used - Good) $26.89

:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters (Used - Like New) $20.73

:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: Collectors Edition (Used - Good) $41.14

[vita] Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Used - Like New) $29.99

[vita] Rayman Origins (Used - Like New) $29.55

1st print (according to description) and limited, a deal for someone or a collector.

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 [Original 2007 Limited Edition With Artbook and Soundtrack CD] (Used - Very Good) $51.52

To elaborate more, the Vita games have digital manuals. I usually don't like those type of things, but for the Vita it works out really nice. The touchscreen makes it really easy to navigate.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Vita games do not have physical manuals[/QUOTE]

[quote name='barrit']To elaborate more, the Vita games have digital manuals. I usually don't like those type of things, but for the Vita it works out really nice. The touchscreen makes it really easy to navigate.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the replies. A digital manual is fine. I just was wondering if it was supposed to be in there since it's a like-new copy.

Well, UPS delivered my 8gb mem card and Wipeout 2048. Just waiting on USPS to deliver my Vita.

Well as of lately my vita has been giving me problems. Can't seem to play rayman origins at all. I have tried restarting the system many times and it still give me an error code (C1-4 some Crap code like that. Same goes for download demos on psn, tried downloading DW next and unit 13 demos and still gives me the same error code. I don't know what's up.

Would anyone like to buy a disc only copy of Tomba! for the PS1 for $1,000? :roll:

Oh, never mind. The seller is just an idiot. Hey guys, buy this game for $350 kthx! How about this one for $999? How about Golden Sun Dark Dawn, which I bought at Best Buy for $5 during the holidays, for $99? :roll:

[quote name='Perromalvado']What is usually wrong when it says "medium mark on disc"? I ordered a vita feb with that description and I'm curious since the vita doesn't have discs.[/QUOTE] No one knows. It probably means nothing. Just a standard description.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']No one knows. It probably means nothing. Just a standard description.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Thanks for the replies. A digital manual is fine. I just was wondering if it was supposed to be in there since it's a like-new copy.

Well, UPS delivered my 8gb mem card and Wipeout 2048. Just waiting on USPS to deliver my Vita.[/QUOTE]

Truth be told I was disappointed in the lack of physical manuals at first but with the easy way to effectively pause the game using the PS button to click over and read the manual I've found it actually more convenient and useful than a physical manual.

So... Some dude's guesstimate is it may be a medium scratch on the Vita.

I'm like, is there a way to check for sure...does anyone else have the answer?

..."we're in North Dakota and have the same notes you have...the warehouse is elsewhere."

Also, they no longer use 800-201-7575.

Called corporate and they mentioned a number that I see in Google:866 216 1072
^Will be the number to call...

[quote name='jacknicklson']Nope, not even using my free month/game coupon[/QUOTE]

The free game thing seemed like a meh deal to me since you have to actually buy a month of 3G at $15 just to get it. Nice if you were already planning on it but otherwise not worth it.

I don't have any plans either to really use the 3G but the cost difference was small enough that I figured why not?

The "very good" Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition just arrived. Everything came included and all of the codes worked! This was my first time buying a CE from AWD and I'm very happy it turned out well!

[quote name='DaShaka']For those that got the 3G Vita, do you (or do you ever plan to) use the 3G?[/QUOTE]

yea I'll test it out probaly today or tomorrow being you have to sign up for for it before then to recieve the free month I figure for 2 months of 3G service and a free game+DLC it'll be worth $15 to at least try it out not to mention I already got a steal on a "like new" for $195

[quote name='dobedobedo']The "very good" Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition just arrived. Everything came included and all of the codes worked! This was my first time buying a CE from AWD and I'm very happy it turned out well![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Glad people ordered, the prices are already higher since the PS3/360 versions are now out of stock.

[quote name='DaShaka']Awesome! Glad people ordered, the prices are already higher since the PS3/360 versions are now out of stock.[/QUOTE]

I just returned a CE to my gamestop. Needed a transfer cable, didnt want to sit with this pile of crap in my collection.

Got my "Very good" 3g vita in yesterday. Seemed the vita itself was in like new condition to me, however the usb cable looks like someones dog used it as chewtoy and I wasnt going to risk trying to see if it even worked. Did contact amazon and was given a credit for the cost of a new usb cable. AR cards were still sealed... although i think the free month of 3g was already used. Didn't see a code or anything, but did see intructions that said something about there being an option to redeem an earned coupon or something, but I don't see that when i go to the data plan options, so i guess it was already redeemed. wasnt really buying it for the 3g capabilities, but figured since used very good was only about $30 more expensive then the very good wifi only models, it was worth it to get the 3g for resale value since I would prolly end up buying the 8gb card anyways. It would have been nice to try out, but att is shit in my area anyways, so doubt it would have been fast enough to actually play a game.

[quote name='jdb230']Got my "Very good" 3g vita in yesterday. Seemed the vita itself was in like new condition to me, however the usb cable looks like someones dog used it as chewtoy and I wasnt going to risk trying to see if it even worked. Did contact amazon and was given a credit for the cost of a new usb cable. AR cards were still sealed... although i think the free month of 3g was already used. Didn't see a code or anything, but did see intructions that said something about there being an option to redeem an earned coupon or something, but I don't see that when i go to the data plan options, so i guess it was already redeemed. wasnt really buying it for the 3g capabilities, but figured since used very good was only about $30 more expensive then the very good wifi only models, it was worth it to get the 3g for resale value since I would prolly end up buying the 8gb card anyways. It would have been nice to try out, but att is shit in my area anyways, so doubt it would have been fast enough to actually play a game.[/QUOTE]

Check the CAG vita forum for instructions on doing the whole 3g/free game thing (not sure if the offer is still valid, but I would guess so). All you need is a 3g vita, no special code or anything from the box.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Medium mark on disc, again?

...Gonna call them... That way, when I rush to buy mine, that question won't be racking my brain.[/QUOTE]

Guys... There is absolutely ZERO WAY for any customer service rep to tell you the condition of a product in their warehouse.

Well guys, I just got my Vita in. Like I said I would, I recorded a video of me unboxing it. Just let me quickly say that I have newfound respect for people who record and unbox things with one hand now. It's a LOT tougher than it seems. XD But anyway, I opened it up, and the Vita box had a huge wrinkle in the front with resealing stickers on the sides. I was skeptically hopeful as I opened the box, but everything seemed to be in its rightful place. Everything seemed untouched except the Vita (except the manuals, but that's okay), and even then, the Vita only had some minor fingerprints on the back. It seemed fantastic. So I said a few more words about how happy I was, then stopped the video.

Then I tried turning the Vita on.

....... It almost immediately started playing music to something after coming out of sleep mode, but nothing was showing on the screen. A few more seconds passed, and there was a green-ish blotch on the entire left half of the screen. I couldn't make anything out. So I picked up my phone again, recorded what was happening, then stopped recording while I briefly tried to fix it and check the manual for information. Nothing.

So I picked up my phone one more time showing myself starting it up, and proving that there was something very wrong with the screen. It doesn't show up on the video, but I can barely (and I mean BARELY) make out the Sony logo and whatnot as it starts up, as well as a rectangle around the screen after it does so.

After some very close examination, I think I found what the problem is. On the inside screen, close to the top-right corner, there's a fairly extensive scratch that's very hard to make out. I have no idea how it got there, because the protective screen is completely untouched.

tl;dr- Went from very excited with my $162 Good Vita to incredibly disappointed. I'll be uploading the video soon to post here, and I'll also use it when I contact Customer Service shortly. Hope everyone else's comes in better condition.

well my 2nd $194 Good Vita 3g bundle came. Same as before, looks like it's been opened, but everything is in perfect condition. The memory card is still sealed. Box is in better shape than the last.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']

tl;dr- Went from very excited with my $162 Good Vita to incredibly disappointed. I'll be uploading the video soon to post here, and I'll also use it when I contact Customer Service shortly. Hope everyone else's comes in better condition.[/QUOTE]

My $174 vita is home right now. I'll try to film a video of the unboxing when I get home from work tonight.

Got my SFXTekken "Good" 360 version. lol. It was pretty much sealed, outside of the sticker over the UPC I couldn't tell it was even used. I heart Amazon Warehouse Deals.

3G/Wifi Bundle came in this afternoon, everything included even the 8Gb Stick and so far everything perfect! I don't even think this was charged yet due to everything still being sealed, Vita unit looks perfect, no blemishs of any kind that would make this 209.99 very good rated Vita any different from a brand new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back