Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
My 4gb Xbox 360 E arrived today.  It's not an E, it's a really dirty, dusty, and fairly gross slim.  It's also proving to be a pain to return, since Amazon has it listed as a Hazardous Material Item for some reason...

My 4gb Xbox 360 E arrived today. It's not an E, it's a really dirty, dusty, and fairly gross slim. It's also proving to be a pain to return, since Amazon has it listed as a Hazardous Material Item for some reason...
Clearly all the nastiness on it is uranium dust.

My 4gb Xbox 360 E arrived today. It's not an E, it's a really dirty, dusty, and fairly gross slim. It's also proving to be a pain to return, since Amazon has it listed as a Hazardous Material Item for some reason...
post a pic, or it didn't happen

post a pic, or it didn't happen
Yea, sorry. My first thought before I rush to drop something off so that I can be back home in time for my kids to get off school isn't "I better take a picture first to prove to some random guy on CAG that Amazon sent me the wrong item".

are those the $50 off gamestop purchase coupons?
Indeed.

Yea, sorry. My first thought before I rush to drop something off so that I can be back home in time for my kids to get off school isn't "I better take a picture first to prove to some random guy on CAG that Amazon sent me the wrong item".
Then you clearly need to work on that.

Oh...got it! Thanks.

Damn...lots of points there.
They were like oh you have two of them?! I was like come on, you know these aren't the first 50,000 point coupons I've used this month.

Take that, random guy on CAG!

That totally sucks. Amazon isn't good at managing inventory, but shipping hazardous material is just plain wrong and stupid. Whoever packed it should be fired.

Take that, random guy on CAG!

That totally sucks. Amazon isn't good at managing inventory, but shipping hazardous material is just plain wrong and stupid. Whoever packed it should be fired.
What got me was after it kept asking why they told me it was because of the rechargeable batteries in the controllers... You know, the stock rechargeable xbox controllers...

What got me was after it kept asking why they told me it was because of the rechargeable batteries in the controllers... You know, the stock rechargeable xbox controllers...
Which would either trigger a recall if it is in large scale or removal of the item to sell it as console only?

Which would either trigger a recall if it is in large scale or removal of the item to sell it as console only?
for some strange reason, it reminds me of the time when i heard the story of the cell phone explosion from the batteries. even though it is not related at all.

They were like oh you have two of them?! I was like come on, you know these aren't the first 50,000 point coupons I've used this month.
Damn. You need to spend $100 on used (or trade in $100 worth) just to get 2000 points. How much are we talking for 150,000 points? $7,500 in used buying/trading in?

Damn. You need to spend $100 on used (or trade in $100 worth) just to get 2000 points. How much are we talking for 150,000 points? $7,500 in used buying/trading in?
I honestly haven't the faintest but the fact that I've only had this card since March (I think, maybe it was May? It was definitely a month that starts with 'M') of this year and have 335,000 lifetime points might have something to do with getting banned.

Batteries can ship when they're installed for some bizarre reason, but no batteries, no problem.
Weird. I just read these post I had some defective rechargeable batteries I just reported to Amazon ( I got them last week and am just not getting around to using them. ) The CS I spoke with wants me to send them in a envelop, Im thinking to my self right now arent batteries considered hazardous?

Interesting. I'll probably get it and I enjoy the XBL game. But $10-$15 is really all that the other was worth. I don't think this one is worth more than that so even $21 is too much. What did you like about this game more? I liked the controls on the XBL but not sure it would translate well to 3DS. It was mindless fun but I always love beating people with the turtles.
I actually have been playing this one with my family (4) and we have enjoyed it fairly. It has a wonky camera that follows you around fine but when it gets to the corner of the screen, it kinda jinks. Also, it would benefit greatly if the screen panned out when you have 2 people on opposite ends, but it doesnt lol. But honestly, its a fun coop game, it gives me a Turtles in time vibe (being generous as I love that game lol)

Im sure youll find it cheaper soon though if you wanna hold out.

but then won't the prices vary depending on the condition, whether it is acceptable, good, very good to like new?
Yes, but the prices aren't always consistent even if it's the same condition. I think they fluctuate based on what Amazon has their New price set as and other factors i'm not sure about. Amazon has been selling new copies for $50 for at least a week and a half. A Like New :360: copy of NHL 14 was posted yesterday for $37, so a buck or two less than that for Very Good condition like the one I saw sounds about right.

The $118 Acceptable Blue/Black 3ds xl I grabbed on Thursday arrived. It came in the original box, sealed with circle stickers, but it had clearly been opened before. However, when I turned the system on, I had to go through the initial setup and the unit itself looks flawless. It came with everything it was supposed to (AC adapter, sd card, stylus), except the AR cards. I'm not sure it's worth making a fuss about - I'm very happy with the system and would rather save my complaints for bigger issues in the future.

The $118 Acceptable Blue/Black 3ds xl I grabbed on Thursday arrived. It came in the original box, sealed with circle stickers, but it had clearly been opened before. However, when I turned the system on, I had to go through the initial setup and the unit itself looks flawless. It came with everything it was supposed to (AC adapter, sd card, stylus), except the AR cards. I'm not sure it's worth making a fuss about - I'm very happy with the system and would rather save my complaints for bigger issues in the future.
Did it say it included that? Just curious since it was Acceptable you could have gotten system only.

...If you're seriously not going to cancel it, then you really do have a problem. :joystick:
I did but I was thinking about it's BF price and that I've never played more than an hour or so of any of the LEGO games (save the first Star Wars one) but still ordered it. I have issues.

I took advantage of the Pokeflips to get Lego Marvel on release day and I have to say it is a BLAST.  If you're any kind of fan of the LEGO games or movies its easily worth the $30 in credit I spent (technically less since I had $2.xx put back on my card).  I say this as someone whos always waited for the LEGO games to drop below $20 as well.

I took advantage of the Pokeflips to get Lego Marvel on release day and I have to say it is a BLAST. If you're any kind of fan of the LEGO games or movies its easily worth the $30 in credit I spent (technically less since I had $2.xx put back on my card). I say this as someone whos always waited for the LEGO games to drop below $20 as well.
I was very surprised to hear the very positive buzz surrounding LEGO Marvel, and by the time I get through LEGO LotR in my backlog, it'll hopefully be around the $20 price point for me to pick up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back