Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can find it at Gamestop, with the 25% off SOTW coupon (500 points) and 10% pur bonus discount, the game comes out to $26 bucks plus tax.

I had the Pokemon Y for under $28 and was checking out and someone else got to it first. Hope whoever got it enjoys it. Now back to lurking for more 3DS games and some cheap WiiU games for when I actually get the WiiU system.

Just got a Wii Nunchuck I ordered from the warehouse. It turned out to be a dinger, like I hoped. However, it's a 3rd party brand from a company called "Shiro" not the official Nintendo one like I ordered. I have never been a fan of 3rd party.

What is the best way to get a return or refund? Calling them or email?

Just got a Wii Nunchuck I ordered from the warehouse. It turned out to be a dinger, like I hoped. However, it's a 3rd party brand from a company called "Shiro" not the official Nintendo one like I ordered. I have never been a fan of 3rd party. What is the best way to get a return or refund? Calling them or email?
chat is much simpler.

*remains lifeless on the mat while DealSeeker does the Spinaroonie*

Next promo:

DealSeeker we comin for you n...*gets stunned again*

TOOO MANY DEALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:

just saw 1 of each marvel a sonic both wwe's and both gta's in last 4 minutes 

Just got a Wii Nunchuck I ordered from the warehouse. It turned out to be a dinger, like I hoped. However, it's a 3rd party brand from a company called "Shiro" not the official Nintendo one like I ordered. I have never been a fan of 3rd party. What is the best way to get a return or refund? Calling them or email?
Go to the order in your account and choose return, print out the ups label and drop it off. The only reason to call/chat would be to get a replacement or have them knock a few bucks off.

not sure if you're serious too.

My point is thankfully the guy SURVIVED not thankfully he got a damn game still
And Jack_Frost has been banned.

Still see some good stuff in stock... Smash Brawl for less than $18, GTA V for the PS3, etc.

UHG!

WTF. Got another used Wind Waker HD. First attempt at loading....freeze on the loading screen.

Second attempt at loading, get past making save screen, then dirty disc error.

I am going to try clean the disc, but its flawless I've already looked. As if it came right out out of the plant. Didn't work.

Looks like I'm going to have to contact Amazon. I wonder if they'll overnight me a new one like another user had. I suppose I can voice what I would like for them to do....no harm. I emailed em, with my suggested plan. We'll see. Obviously a healthy amount of bad presses are being sold used to Amazon. Well for sure 2.

UHG!

WTF. Got another used Wind Waker HD. First attempt at loading....freeze on the loading screen.

I am going to try clean the disc, but its flawless I've already looked. As if it came right out out of the plant. Didn't work.

Looks like I'm going to have to contact Amazon. I wonder if they'll overnight me a new one like another user had. I suppose I can voice what I would like for them to do....no harm. I emailed em, with my suggested plan. We'll see. Obviously a healthy amount of bad presses are being sold used to Amazon. Well for sure 2.
Hey, I was the one that posted, though I believe 2 others besides you and I also had issues. Definitely looks like some bad pressed discs got out in the wild for WWHD. I contacted support simply to ensure they knew there was a bad disk that we were getting and they offered me a new replacement. I'm sure it's a YMMV but figured I'd speak up what happened. They mentioned 1 day shipping but I didnt bring it back up and they actually forgot (no biggie though). Ended up with a new Wind Waker for $32. Definitely place a note in the case so they dont re-sale that one.

UHG!

Many places keep resurfacing the discs to look new after so many you get those issues or bad batch. gl trying to figure which.

They need to put up a dinger of that Aliens Anthology that's the deal of the day.

Many places keep resurfacing the discs to look new after so many you get those issues or bad batch. gl trying to figure which.
I would almost wonder if A,azon didn't get a defective batch since this has been happening since they showed up on AWD.

What happened with Jack_Frost?

My conversation with CS.

11:43 PM(GMT) Me: I just did it with LittleBigPlanet 2 and I was charged for shipping.
11:47 PM(GMT) Angel(CSA): No worries, I've successfully updated your order, you may want to check it now.
11:48 PM(GMT) Me: I don't see anything different.
11:49 PM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I'm sorry, kindly double check it please.
11:49 PM(GMT) Me: Nothing changed.
11:50 PM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I've successfully removed the shipping cost for the order number xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx and the order total is $2.63.
11:52 PM(GMT) Me: I see it now, but I didn't get the gift credit back.
11:55 PM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I've checked your order and it was applied in your gift card and you won't be charge to your card.
11:56 PM(GMT) Me: When I ordered it, it took $11.33 and now I'm missing $8.70.
11:57 PM(GMT) Me: I had $24.56 in gift credit before I ordered it and now I have $13.23.
11:59 PM(GMT) Me: If I cnacel the order, then I get $2.63 returned and I get a total of $15.86 for my gift credit.
*cancel
12:00 AM(GMT) Me: $24.56-$8.70=$15.86 so I am missing that credit because the order was updated by you.
12:02 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): That is correct if you cancel the order you'll get the $15.86. You can view your balance and usage history in Your Account here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/gc/balance/
12:02 AM(GMT) Me: So you're causing me to lose $8.70 in credit.
12:04 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): Let me check this further. Please hold on.
12:06 AM(GMT) Me: Hello?
12:07 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I'm here. Sorry for the delay.
12:09 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): Thanks for waiting.
12:09 AM(GMT) Me: I already did the math for you. It's easier if you look at the order page.
Item(s) Subtotal: $2.41
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
-----
Total before tax: $2.41
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.22
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: -$11.33
-----
Grand Total: $-8.70

12:10 AM(GMT) Me: I paid $11.33 for a $2.41+$0.22 item.
The system didn't return my credit.
My last gift card activity was $-11.33.
12:12 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): That is correct. I'm trying to check the shipping cost of your new order as this will match the remaining amount.
12:13 AM(GMT) Me: What do you mean? I did not make a new order.
12:14 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): With regards with the Order ID: xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx.
12:15 AM(GMT) Me: The shipping cost was $7.98 or so.
12:17 AM(GMT) Me: That's weird because the difference is $8.70 but I remember seeing $7.98.
Is tax based on shipping as well?
12:18 AM(GMT) Me: I just did the math and it appears to be based on tax.
12:18 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): That is correct and it shows that this may rely with the tax. Here's what I can advise. If this balance will not reflect to your gift card balance in the next 1 to 2 business days, just contact us back and see what happened.
12:18 AM(GMT) Me: tax from the shipping.
12:19 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): As I've waived off the shipping cost of your order which takes into authorization but not an actual charge.
12:19 AM(GMT) Me: All gift card balance changes are immediate. Why do I need to wait?
12:20 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): Some gift card may takes 24 to 48 hours to be credited back to your balance.
Especially if the order total can cover the gift card balance.
12:21 AM(GMT) Me: Can you unwaive the shipping cost to see if I can fix it?
12:22 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I'm sorry, since the shipping cost has been waived I may not able to reinstate it to your order.
12:22 AM(GMT) Me: I fixed it. Never mind.
12:24 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I understand how you feel and I'm so sorry about the inconvenience, but no worries if your balance will not be credited back to your account within 1 to 2 days, we can check this further and forward the issue to the right department.
12:24 AM(GMT) Me I just posted that I fixed it myself.
I got my credit returned.
12:26 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I see.
Is there anything else I may assist you today?
12:27 AM(GMT) Me: Can something be done about this glitch?
I had the problem with Pokemon Y.
12:28 AM(GMT) Me: So I didn't order it.
I'm sure that others have the shipping glitch issue.
12:31 AM(GMT) Me: I guess not.
I need to go now. Thank you for your help with the labels. Have a nice day.
12:31 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): I understand how you feel and your gift card balance will be automatically applied to your next eligible order. However, for Shopping Cart orders you'll see an option to choose whether you'd like to "Use your Gift Card or Promotional Balance" on the order summary page. Any unused gift card balance will remain on your account until it's applied to an order.
12:32 AM(GMT) Angel(CSA): You are most welcome.

Well thats super facking lame.

All i get is a return. Two defective discs.....and I get another return. SO! lame. Guess I'll give me money to Nintendo for a digital download then, since AWH just resells defective discs around in a loop without ever bothering to check them.

Well thats super facking lame.

All i get is a return. Two defective discs.....and I get another return. SO! lame. Guess I'll give me money to Nintendo for a digital download then, since AWH just resells defective discs around in a loop without ever bothering to check them.
Well, you can always buy a new copy or a used copy elsewhere. AWD and Nintendo are not the only retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back