Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Citi dividends is 5% on best buy. + kindle cards = 5% back on amazon.
Is that consistant or quarterly promo?

The citi forward is 5 points per dollar on enteratianmetn/movies/books/restaurants. Amazon was originally bookstore and credit cards coded their transactions as such.

Thus 2500/5000/10000 point redemption on 25/50/100 GC for various retailers is consistantly 5% every month always for amazon, again, not AWD though.

I want that CE so badly but I always pass on it because I don't want some ratty bed bug filled Sackboy and book ends.
I don't know if they're the same, but the standalone sackboy toys that blockbuster had and clearanced are awesome and not at all bed bug ridden (they're also one of my daughter's favorite nighttime dolls).

Is that consistant or quarterly promo?

The citi forward is 5 points per dollar on enteratianmetn/movies/books/restaurants. Amazon was originally bookstore and credit cards coded their transactions as such.

Thus 2500/5000/10000 point redemption on 25/50/100 GC for various retailers is consistantly 5% every month always for amazon, again, not AWD though.
Just this quarter.

I don't know if they're the same, but the standalone sackboy toys that blockbuster had and clearanced are awesome and not at all bed bug ridden (they're also one of my daughter's favorite nighttime dolls).
Yeah, that's why I want the doll and then the bookends for my CE art books.

amex has a promo for best buy as well. Spend 250 get a 25 statement credit. Again, good way to pick up some kindle cards.
Yeah. I'm definitely doing that one too. 10% is sweet.

I really like best buy also for price matching amazon. Instant gratification and rz points.

I managed to pick up an Acceptable copy of Tales of Xillia for $17.81, much sooner than I'd anticipated! :D
Nice and it is better than the GS BFday price.

On topic (sorry no links, on slow mobile connection right now) and some lingering finds at the AWD:

:360: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition (A) $108.07 (G) $117.08 (LN) $135.09
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Revolution Map Pack Included) (LN) $36.81
:360: Killer is Dead (LN) $36.60
:360: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $15.50
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (G) $15.30

:ps3: Little Big Planet Collector's Pack (LN) $18.04
:ps3: Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (LN) $37.08
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (LN) $34.83
:ps3: Rayman Legends (LN) $33.41
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (VG) $32.77
:ps3: ArcaniA: The Complete Collection (LN) $21.33
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (LN) $14.55

:ps2: Grandia 2 (A) $18.56 (LN) $23.20
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (LN) $14.10

:psp: The Walking Dead (LN) $18.53
:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $13.60

:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin (LN) $18.27

:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure (G) $32.17

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $14.99 (LN) $18.73

:gc: Mario Kart: Double Dash!! with Bonus Disc (G) $33.67

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (LN) $31.08
:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $21.15
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $19.52
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $19.29
:3ds: Rayman Origins (LN) $16.33
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (LN) $14.28

Just a quick word on some leftovers from yesterday's restock:

1. :3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate is currently being sold new for $15.XX on Amazon. Third party seller (Hubbagames).

2. :3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion is a legitimately fun platformer. Seriously.

Nice and it is better than the GS BFday price.

On topic (sorry no links, on slow mobile connection right now) and some lingering finds at the AWD:

:360: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition (A) $108.07 (G) $117.08 (LN) $135.09
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Revolution Map Pack Included) (LN) $36.81
:360: Killer is Dead (LN) $36.60
:360: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $15.50
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (G) $15.30

:ps3: Little Big Planet Collector's Pack (LN) $18.04
:ps3: Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (LN) $37.08
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (LN) $34.83
:ps3: Rayman Legends (LN) $33.41
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (VG) $32.77
:ps3: ArcaniA: The Complete Collection (LN) $21.33
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (LN) $14.55

:ps2: Grandia 2 (A) $18.56 (LN) $23.20
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (LN) $14.10

:psp: The Walking Dead (LN) $18.53
:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $13.60

:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin (LN) $18.27

:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure (G) $32.17

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $14.99 (LN) $18.73

:gc: Mario Kart: Double Dash!! with Bonus Disc (G) $33.67

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (LN) $31.08
:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $21.15
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $19.52
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $19.29
:3ds: Rayman Origins (LN) $16.33
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (LN) $14.28

Holy shit! Thanks! Definitely getting the Borderlands 2 loot chest for the XBOX 360.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Just grabbed the Good copies of Pokemon X and Persona 4 Golden. My second time buying P4G through AWD. Sold the other copy I bought, but this one is mine to keep.

My grandia 3 arrived and was new just like I expected it to be. XD I'm greatly enjoying the majority of my ln items being new huzzah for dingers.

Off topic a bit, but if I were interested in buying a Wii U, when would be the best time to get one? Are the deals on AWD good enough, or do you think there will be lower prices soon?

theres a good wii u up right now for $211.74

toysrus has a white 8gb wii u with skylanders swap force bundle for $260 on Thanksgiving night I think it is.

I got one of mine from Cowboom (grade 7 with everything) for $188 shipped (plus got a $10 itunes code with it which I sold for $6) but you have to get lucky I guess and keep checking there.

I imagine that Mario bundle will be available soon for $300 and I'd guess at least $50 gift card with it for BF.

Off topic a bit, but if I were interested in buying a Wii U, when would be the best time to get one? Are the deals on AWD good enough, or do you think there will be lower prices soon?
I think mine was worth it for 211 -very good shape came near perfect. Two others got the same deal it's kind of random when it happens just keep this thread open and watch AWD page as well. I think it's a great time to be a Wii U owner picked up Darksiders 2 and Super Luigi U for $20 each and WWHD limited edition. Waiting on W101, Pikmin 3 and Deus Ex for B1G1 or B2G1 deals then later this month Super Mario 3D World! Next year DK and Mario Kart lots of good stuff coming. Buy now!

Alright guys, thanks for your insight. Those were some quick and detailed responses! I went ahead and bought the one for $211. Lucky that there happened to be one up on AWD the same time I asked about one - thanks for pointing that out.

I guess I can decide if I want to keep it between now and when it arrives. If not, I'll just send it back in. Now all I have to do is decide what games to get..

Alright guys, thanks for your insight. Those were some quick and detailed responses! I went ahead and bought the one for $211. Lucky that there happened to be one up on AWD the same time I asked about one - thanks for pointing that out.

I guess I can decide if I want to keep it between now and when it arrives. If not, I'll just send it back in. Now all I have to do is decide what games to get..
Was kinda funny I was just about to post the link to it when I saw your post.

Got Pokemon X for my friend. I've been converting him into a deal hunter. I just got him to sell his 3DS ambassador for $180+ and get a 3DS XL grade 6 from CowBoom for $135. Now I got him Pokemon X for $27. 

He's been getting in on other deals too. It's nice to have someone else get just as excited as I do when I score an epic deal.

Anyways, the quality is "good". It didn't say anything about missing the manual or messed up cover art so hopefully its in good shape.

Got Pokemon X for my friend. I've been converting him into a deal hunter. I just got him to sell his 3DS ambassador for $180+ and get a 3DS XL grade 6 from CowBoom for $135. Now I got him Pokemon X for $27.

He's been getting in on other deals too. It's nice to have someone else get just as excited as I do when I score an epic deal.

Anyways, the quality is "good". It didn't say anything about missing the manual or messed up cover art so hopefully its in good shape.
It said "packaging may be damaged. missing shrink wrap" my guess it got squashed and they opened to check and see if game was crushed...but what the heck do I know

Yeah :) they're trying to get in on the markups too... Would have been nice to see some up while they had xl's on sale this past weekend

Grabbed a 360 Slim AC Adaptor a few days ago. Received my package and it's the adaptor for the Non-Slim.
i ordered like 5, not all at once, and i also got a fat adapter. thing is, idk which order it came from, because all are slim orders.

i just disregarded it though.

but yeah, that has happened to me.

It said "packaging may be damaged. missing shrink wrap" my guess it got squashed and they opened to check and see if game was crushed...but what the heck do I know
That would suck if it came crashed even though the game would work. I'm just going to go to Gamestop and get a proper case if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back