Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
from what ive read they are getting ready to start same day delivery, gonna need warehouses in every state for that...
Uh-oh...maybe that's reason enough for me to keep my launch-edition PS4 preorder with release day delivery so I don't have to pay the $24 in tax, in the event that MD has to start paying Amazon tax by the time I'd otherwise pick the system up. :whistle2:k

Well just got my AWD purchases, sadly the CE Code was already used :(. Otherwise a great purchase, and nothing inside was banged up. Steelbook is pristine.

So if anyone gets theirs unused and wants to sell it for a fair price, shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Got the code, thanks to joeyshadows for the epic generosity! 

AC Liberation - Vita LN - $18.XX

I snagged last one. Worth that price?

(19.99 LN or 26.51 New) o_O or wait til price drop

You people bitching about taxes make me laugh. I live in TN and will have to start paying taxes in 14. I am SUPPOSED to pay taxes now, called a fair use tax. Amazon even sends you info around tax time about how much you have spent in order to calculate your taxes you are supposed to self report. Your states are most likely the same, you are just like me, choosing to not report it. Mainly because the government has no way of getting the info to come after you for the taxes you have not been paying. You are just being forced to pay your taxes now. Welcome to Merica.

Also where do you plan to shop instead? Walmart? Best Buy? Target? Guess what, TAXES at all of them. Amazon is still a great value, usually cheaper prices, free shipping with prime or 25+ and guess what you save on gas from not having to drive to a store, and on something even more valuable, your TIME. Way easier to click and buy something than to have to leave your house, drive to store, find the item, buy it, leave the store, drive home.

Sheesh...
Damn, you surely have some kind of chip in your shoulder... I personally didn't see that much bitching, but I guess when you finally start paying taxes on amazon you'll burst with the joy of fulfilled patriotic duty instead of mild disappointment somewhat exacerbated for comic relief...

In my particular case I will most probably keep purchasing tons of stuff from amazon, but if you, my dear friend, actually take your time reading my post; you'll notice that I'm questioning the value of prime for someone like me, who's gonna be a 2 hour drive away from the warehouse... but not even once I indicated in any possible way that I was somehow disgusted by the tax collection or that it would cause me to stop using amazon services...

Among the advantages you forgot to mention (and actually the most important one IMO) is a superb customer service...

Ordered a :ps3: SRIV GotG in (G) condition for $83.xx. Debating if I should cancel. Can anyone speak of the quality of the extras? Thanks in advance.

Well just got my AWD purchases, sadly the CE Code was already used :(. Otherwise a great purchase, and nothing inside was banged up. Steelbook is pristine.

So if anyone gets theirs unused and wants to sell it for a fair price, shoot me a PM.
Pm'd you.

I got a kinect from there that said it was like new. It came with everything except the ac adapter. I was under the impression the kinects that are packaged with kinect adventures came with the ac adapter. Can anybody confirm that? I thought for sure a like new one would have it if it originally came with one

I don't blame him, I just wish I would have been able to snag one.
Ah I'm sorry. I don't wanna take the chance of canceling it so someone else beats you to it. PM me and I'll send you one for the cost + shipping. I think I can find a really small plastic hard case and put it in a bubble mailer. Shouldn't cost more than $2.50 to ship!

Ah I'm sorry. I don't wanna take the chance of canceling it so someone else beats you to it. PM me and I'll send you one for the cost + shipping. I think I can find a really small plastic hard case and put it in a bubble mailer. Shouldn't cost more than $2.50 to ship!
No worries man. They're all yours. They pop up often enough on AWD that I know I'll be able to snag another one. I appreciate it though!

Me gow ascension shipped off here's to hoping the codes work..

Off topic I went to go pre order kingdom hearts 1.5 and noticed on my receipt that the limited edition orders aren't available kinda pissed. Gonna go cancel it but, the catch was I looked on cl and someone was selling the le in my area lol... So I just picked one up today woohoo! A couple days in advance

Assassin's Creed - Liberation ($18.xx) about to pop back up. 

I just cancelled since I cant decide lol

I got a kinect from there that said it was like new. It came with everything except the ac adapter. I was under the impression the kinects that are packaged with kinect adventures came with the ac adapter. Can anybody confirm that? I thought for sure a like new one would have it if it originally came with one
Yeah, when I originally bought a Kinect, mine came with the AC adapter, which I sold on eBay for a good bit.

Does anyone have any proof that Amazon actually bans people for too many returns or getting too many credits? I've seen one topic on here, like 3 years ago, that had one person saying they were banned. That person was unable to provide any proof, but it still set off a firestorm around here. I'd like to see some actual proof of this happening. Something more than scare tactics, please.
There were posts that Amazon sent some members some e-mails regarding their high number of returns, but I don't remember anyone stating an actual ban for it. Of course slidecage does come in here right after that and he claims that Amazon does it despite Customer Service always giving him an insane amount of credit just to avoid talking to him.
Only 2 members who got banned and unbanned here are Slowdive21 (lot of phone calls and follow ups) and GBAStar (had to email Jeff Bezos himself to get unbanned) by approaching 2 different ways but it was a chore either way. Bans can be for any reason including credit abuse on multiple accounts, high credit requests, etc. Few others were banned and never were successful in getting unbanned. In fact a member reported getting banned when they moved into a house that was on Amazon's ban list and there account got banned just by association by accident. There bans are serious and they just don't ban you, they ban everyone in the same household and joint accounts as well. You need proof, go through Warehouse Deals thread from 2 (or is it 3) iterations ago and there were couple of letters posted there by members who got the ban hammer.

Anyone know how much Person 4 Golden was going for?
$17.xx

Only 2 members who got banned and unbanned here are Slowdive21 (lot of phone calls and follow ups) and GBAStar (had to email Jeff Bezos himself to get unbanned) by approaching 2 different ways but it was a chore either way. Bans can be for any reason including credit abuse on multiple accounts, high credit requests, etc. Few others were banned and never were successful in getting unbanned. In fact a member reported getting banned when they moved into a house that was on Amazon's ban list and there account got banned just by association by accident. There bans are serious and they just don't ban you, they ban everyone in the same household and joint accounts as well. You need proof, go through Warehouse Deals thread from 2 (or is it 3) iterations ago and there were couple of letters posted there by members who got the ban hammer.

$17.xx
Yeah, but regarding returns, was GBAStar banned for a high volume of returns? I know Slowdive21 was banned on suspicion of fraudulent activity through another account.

Dude, so I did miss a P4G?

I want one, but it probably will got to my new backlog now since I traded the Vita earlier today. On that note, I'm getting LBP for the Vita today. No Vita. :(

Uh oh, my Disney Infinity went from 'Shipping Now' to 'Not yet shipped'. Granted I also have an HDMI cable in the same order. Should I contact CS or just wait it out? Really don't want to get banned for contacting them so much. This would be the 4th time in 2 months.

Yeah, but regarding returns, was GBAStar banned for a high volume of returns? I know Slowdive21 was banned on suspicion of fraudulent activity through another account.

Dude, so I did miss a P4G?

I want one, but it probably will got to my new backlog now since I traded the Vita earlier today. On that note, I'm getting LBP for the Vita today. No Vita. :(
P4G sold a while ago

Well I got my TR CE back today and they opened it which makes an amazing amount of sense. Time to grumble because that's just ridiculous when you didn't need to do that to scan the UPC and the UPC matches the packing slip I sent in with it.

Can I ask what you were expecting or why didn't you like it for the price?
Expected it to be better than barely scraping into good when graded like new. Haven't gotten a chance to take a closer look at it since my cursory glance on the way out of the door so maybe it will be better than it looked but between the wear and the quality was not impressed.

You should expect things to be worn, unless you want to get banned for too many returns, lower your standards, don't expect everything to be perfect and flawless, and "new" even though it said acceptable etc.
Or have high standards and don't be a dumb dumb about stuff. If I'm spending a dollar or a hundred dollars on something I'm expecting it to be as advertised.

There were posts that Amazon sent some members some e-mails regarding their high number of returns, but I don't remember anyone stating an actual ban for it. Of course slidecage does come in here right after that and he claims that Amazon does it despite Customer Service always giving him an insane amount of credit just to avoid talking to him.
Yeah and those people were talking about how it was because they're returns exceeded a certain percentage of their purchases. Compared to how much I've bought my few returns are nothing and other than the Xillia I just sent back have all been items that were damaged in shipping or defective. I've only complained two or three times before this TR CE thing. That and I've spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 on Amazon in the last month not counting three console pre-orders.

Uh oh, my Disney Infinity went from 'Shipping Now' to 'Not yet shipped'. Granted I also have an HDMI cable in the same order. Should I contact CS or just wait it out? Really don't want to get banned for contacting them so much. This would be the 4th time in 2 months.
Yeah, my Xillia is still not yet shipped so I'm getting stressed since they only other time this happened was with the $40 Vitas and that ended up cancelled.

Yeah and those people were talking about how it was because they're returns exceeded a certain percentage of their purchases. Compared to how much I've bought my few returns are nothing and other than the Xillia I just sent back have all been items that were damaged in shipping or defective. I've only complained two or three times before this TR CE thing. That and I've spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 on Amazon in the last month not counting three console pre-orders.
3??? either you are talking about a past preorder, yo got 2 or 3 units of one of them, or there is something I don't know about but I want to buy anyway...

Other than that, please don't tell how much you spent in amazon, you made look at my account and get scared... ignorance is bliss they say

Nah, dude. Back when AWD had that terrible grading streak four months or so ago, I contacted CS like 12 times that month. Incomplete LN HeartGold, no figure with SoulSilver, which I think was higher than MSRP at the time, purple 3DS in place of the Fire Emblem 3DS, and a lot of other stuff. That Fire Emblem thing was stupid. The box was for a purple one, the purple one was inside it, but the sticker said it was a Fire Emblem one and they shipped it. Put more than $200 in limbo for a while.

3??? either you are talking about a past preorder, yo got 2 or 3 units of one of them, or there is something I don't know about but I want to buy anyway...

Other than that, please don't tell how much you spent in amazon, you made look at my account and get scared... ignorance is bliss they say
I assume you mean the two or three times in the history of my one and only Amazon account that I've contacted CS to complain. Sorry though, I'll try not to shed light on your terrible over spending. :whee:

Well I sat down, took everything out of the GoWA CE and took a better look at it and it's a better quality product than it looked like at first glance.  Then I realized when I went to put the figure together that the base isn't staying together (it's two pieces of plastic stuck together.  Really cheap compared to the rest of the figure.  Anyone else having a problem with the base coming apart?

Edit- Also looked at the TR CE and realized that it's not just opened but missing some items.

I wouldn't worry about it. I had a couple orders ship over the last couple days and they jumped back and forth from shipping now to not yet shipped a couple times. I think they are having some issues or something. I even ended up getting charged twice for one of my orders but everything ended up right in the end with no contacting CS.

Got my GoW:A CE today. Everything was in Like New condition as described. It wasn't a dinger though because the DLC was redeemed :censored:

Where have you been? I read an article in the paper about it a few months ago. Granted, I was in Orlando at the time (I live in Clearwater) and I think the warehouse is going to be in Orlando, so it was in the local paper (Orlando Sentinel). At first I was excited because I thought that may mean we would get our stuff faster, but the sales tax kills it. lol

EDIT: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-06-13/business/os-amazon-florida-sales-tax-and-jobs-20130613_1_enterprise-florida-amazon-jobs-agency

Hey, Clearwater! I'm from St. Pete! But yeah, I thought the exact same thing until I realized the sales tax was coming

Amazon Warehouse rocks

I ordered Tales of Xilia collectos good condition for $64.34 and the item came brand new sealed in shrink wrap. with only dents on the corner.

Amazon warehouse quality control are really extreme. Lol

Got my GOW acension CE in yesterday. Figured was good, steelbook had no damage, and no idea about code, and not really sure I care if it works or not.

I remember posting a while back that FedEx has never done me wrong with Prime shipping. I totally jinxed myself on that one because they screwed up something for me now - had something I needed in by Monday and they've claimed that they already delivered it yesterday. Amazon customer service was kind enough to ship me another one, but it won't be here in time for when I really need it (Monday morning). FedEx is now just slightly above Prestige in my book.

You know, I think 95% of my (scarce) CAG posts any more are about shipping problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back