Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

So I accidently ordered 2 VG PS4 and they both are missing small items 

One says 

[SIZE=x-small]Condition: Used - Very Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing USB/Firewire cable.[/SIZE]

The other one says 

[SIZE=x-small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing earphones.[/SIZE]

Which one is better lol I think I might release one 

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that and I'm glad that I haven't ever felt the need to do that.

One says

[SIZE=x-small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing USB/Firewire cable.[/SIZE]

The other one says

[SIZE=x-small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing earphones.[/SIZE]

Get the one missing earphones, they're junk and the USB cable does more for you. And if a USB cable is worth $62 then headphones are probably worth about $130.

One says
Condition: Used - Very Good

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing USB/Firewire cable.

The other one says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing earphones.

Earphones suck anyway so keep that one lol its a small piece of garbage

One says

The other one says

Are those the NFS ones? If so, you might want to hang onto both to make sure the console works first. Otherwise skip the ones with the earphones since you need the usb cable to charge the controller.

I decided to let go of the one missing the headset even tho I would would not call it at, so if anyone is interested in a VG PS4 at 277 its being released to the free 

He has actually got a thread here at CAG where he discusses / blogs about his finds routinely. That's why I knew right off the bat who was being referred to per the article. To each their own though.
Digging through some of the various stores I've been to the last year isn't much of a step up but still. At least he obviously finds enough to make it worth while.

Digging through some of the various stores I've been to the last year isn't much of a step up but still. At least he obviously finds enough to make it worth while.
Pretty much! Its like one of the comments from the article where the person refers to shopping at GS as dumpster diving. :lol:

No these arent those, these are the ones that recently went up on AWD
Interesting! It's as if the NFS ones made their way to AW and got QA testing and were slapped with AWD ratings. Now I am curious to what these shall be like since the one like yours was very specific description wise.

I decided to let go of the one missing the headset even tho I would would not call it at, so if anyone is interested in a VG PS4 at 277 its being released to the free
The one that was back on amazon said missing usb cable:

Comment: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing USB/Firewire cable.
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

Did all the VG PS4's say there were missing something? I nabbed one,but don't even know the description of it

The one that was back on amazon said missing usb cable:

Comment: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing USB/Firewire cable.
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.
I meant to say usb cable my bad

Well excuse me, I'm sorry that reminded me of something that happened a long time ago and I hadn't thought about in some time.  It's also a little scary that I've been on this site that long (and only been banned once).  Thought there was an off chance someone else might actually have remembered it.

Edit- Oh wait, there I go talking about myself again.  Good thing I ordered those 12 dozen PS4s for ME.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

So what do we think? Dinger or not?

Well excuse me, I'm sorry that reminded me of something that happened a long time ago and I hadn't thought about in some time. It's also a little scary that I've been on this site that long (and only been banned once). Thought there was an off chance someone else might actually have remembered it.

Edit- Oh wait, there I go talking about myself again. Good thing I ordered those 12 dozen PS4s for ME.
Do you mean this? Lol http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/63209-cheap-ass-guide-to-the-ds-lite-pictures-working-again/

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

So what do we think? Dinger or not?
I think its great how much was it

PS4 worth it? As in, games wise? Bought a $257 and wondering if I should keep it...
At that price it's worth it even if there's not much that interests you yet. The games are coming a lot sooner than a reliable $250 price point is.

I doubt we see 250 until at least another 2-3 years. By that time you'll have either played enough games to justify the purchase, or sold off the console for a profit.

woohoo my $237 ps4 is ready!!! but is my body? :rofl:

Status: Preparing for Shipment Latest Event: Order Received - Mar 5, 2014

Description: We’ve started preparing your shipment. This process can take some time but does not change the delivery date. We'll send you an e-mail when your order has shipped. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.

Just looked at it to see what you were talking about haha, yeah, no idea who this CheapyD fellow is!
Well yeah, but he doesn't really count as a regular poster these days. He's still around sometimes but back in those days you would see him in far more threads.

Well yeah, but he doesn't really count as a regular poster these days. He's still around sometimes but back in those days you would see him in far more threads.
Haha, I've been around since 2007 (so a little after that thread) and I haven't really ever seen him post that much so fair enough. Was just messin with ya though

Even without having received my NFS console, in hindsight I wish I held onto my credit and snagged the PS4's tonight.  Gambling on the NFS consoles isn't worth it.

bread's done
Back