Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just ordered five PS4 systems. Looking forward to flipping them on Craigslist. Also, my other three came in the mail today (still waiting on two more that got delayed in shipping) and so far they seem to work fine. Thinking about ordering a few more before the greedy Slickdeals hoarders get in on the action.
Are you for real?

No, I mean he admonishes slickdeals for hoarding and reselling, but states he bought 5 to sell, and planned to buy more. That's ridiculous.
haha, not even sure if he was being sarcastic or not. Could be either Way, i could see certain slickdealers would brag about buying 500 at a time, could be the same reason why 999+ amazon re-stocks go so quickly. these 3AM re stocks are not going to the casual crowd hoping to walk into BB/TRU/XMART/GS tomorrow or the next day or the next time a shipment comes in. Just saying, not really condoning or condemning, just noting, and surprised you can still turn any kind of profit selling these on CL.

ANYWAY:

XONE Thief 41..55 (VG) ^^^^^^^

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00CYNTHA0/ref=sr_1_13_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1394102787&sr=1-13&condition=used

Likely dinger Mario Sonic Sochi Bundle (G) 32.15

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FFHEZTA/ref=sr_1_13_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1394102797&sr=1-13&condition=used

Kid Ic 3ds (A) Lowest i have seen from AWD 28.54 - i really need this to drop badly, lost mine after playing to chapter 11 and tons of multiplayer

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0EMBI/ref=sr_1_31_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1394102810&sr=1-31&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
That being backordered makes it seem like they are waiting for a trade-in system to arrive from a person who just told them the condition was very good, meaning it has not been inspected yet.

I wonder if Amazon's turn around time is THAT fast, would assume they receive a console, test it, then get a refurbished one from sony if its bad, then relist THAT as LN

That being backordered makes it seem like they are waiting for a trade-in system to arrive from a person who just told them the condition was very good, meaning it has not been inspected yet.

I wonder if Amazon's turn around time is THAT fast, would assume they receive a console, test it, then get a refurbished one from sony if its bad, then relist THAT as LN
Or it's just in transit to their warehouse from NorAm.

I could be wrong but I've always thought that amazon oversells/over books in case someone cancels from when it was in stock.

Nabbed a good copy of ps4 Assassins creed black flag for $32.10

Now if I can only see need for speed rivals in the 20s...

I could be wrong but I've always thought that amazon oversells/over books in case someone cancels from when it was in stock.
Well they do that anytime I order something and I'm always the over. :whee:

At least poor Lightning has a friend now in Garrett whom no one seems to want either.

Darn, just missed that ps4 by 20 minutes... I'm getting closer though!  C'mon lady luck... just one time!

Just curious, but what is the point of a dinger? I've gone through some old threads and some avoid dingers but others prefer it. 

Just curious, but what is the point of a dinger? I've gone through some old threads and some avoid dingers but others prefer it.
The markdown on a dinger is signficant when compared to MSRP and is usually just cosmetic (the outer box) but everything inside is intact. The risk you take is that the dinger is not something really beat-up or something repackaged (un)neatly that was used in some way prior to resale.

The markdown on a dinger is signficant when compared to MSRP and is usually just cosmetic (the outer box) but everything inside is intact. The risk you take is that the dinger is not something really beat-up or something repackaged (un)neatly that was used in some way prior to resale.
I see, thanks! Did you ever find the PS4 you want?

The truest form of a dinger is something that's for all intents and purposes new, or just as good, but they can't sell as new because of superficial damage to the package or something comparable.

Picked up one of the NFS Xbox ones last night for $70 out of pocket (gift card). Hasn't been cancelled yet!

Edit: THOSE BASTARDS. They canceled the order. I expected an email or something but decided to check my order history and boo, cancelled. Eh, can't be too pissed. Deal was almost too good to be true.

just saw a :ps4: LN go for $296...

This is coming in and out for me, refreshing at 5 seconds has that effect apparently.

Snagged a copy of :ps4: Thief for $35.63 (A).

(Medium mark on item case. Large cut / scratch on item case. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art.)

bread's done
Back