Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

First time I've seen a dinger of one for less than $200 since all you jerks want a system that's worth it and not one of those worthless PS4s.
I'm pretty sure whoknows and I are the only two people on here who think the yellow font is totally unnecessary for a statement like that.

Hey eld you this is a dinger i want the ac4 dlc code.

Condition: Used - Good

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium cut / scratch on item case

Hey eld you this is a dinger i want the ac4 dlc code.

Condition: Used - Good

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium cut / scratch on item case
Sounds possible.

Why does Nier PS3 has a good trade in value?  AWD is charging for a used copy like $28 and new people are charging crazy prices. 

I still have not played the game, but I bought it for like $5 a few years ago.  

Why does Nier PS3 has a good trade in value? AWD is charging for a used copy like $28 and new people are charging crazy prices.

I still have not played the game, but I bought it for like $5 a few years ago.
It's a fantastic game. I played through it in the months leading up to my first child. Man... it really struck a chord with me.

The ps4 I bought has a really weird problem and I can't find any forums online of anyone who has the same problem except this one guy. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/PS4-HDMI-sometimes-doesn-t-show-on-boot-and-always-cuts-out-when/td-p/42589975

I haven't had the issues with the bluray movies this guy is talking about though. But I only watched one bluray and it worked fine.

Sometimes it boots up on the first try. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it to boot up with a working video output to my TV. I don't think I have good enough luck (or bad enough morals) to trade it in to GS. I doubt a GS employee will get it to boot on the first try anyway. When it does boot up, everything works perfectly. I installed Killzone Shadowfall and played it a while. The console never shuts itself off or loses video once I get it booted properly. I'm really perplexed.

What do you guys think I should do? Return it to Amazon or send it to Sony for repairs? I'm leaning towards just beating the Killzone campaign this weekend and then sending the console back to amazon for my $254. At least that way I get something out of it. There aren't any PS4 games I'm absolutely dying to play (until Uncharted or the new Arkham game). I'm thinking I might wait a year or two and buy the inevitable Uncharted bundle I assume has to happen. If I send it away for repairs, I'm just wondering if I'm going to be facing a decade of nonstop problems with this console because the non-booting problem is so effing weird.

I checked the HDMI port and there isn't any little metal sticking up blocking the video output. I took out the HDD and made sure it was properly inserted. It does boot up about 50% of the time and runs perfectly and quietly once booted.

So should I send it to Amazon or send it to Sony? Or do you guys know of any one who has had this same problem? I'm guessing if I can only find one person on the Playstation forums with it, it must be weird. It also makes me wonder if the world is small enough that he sent his console back to Amazon and I bought it.

Edit: Forgot to mention I tried different HDMI cables, different HDMI ports on the TV, and different TVs and the problem persists with everything. I think the problem is with the HDMI output on the PS4 console.
Had the same issue with my ps4. Contacted Sony and they sent me a replacement. I tried different TVs, hdmi cables, and hdmi ports. I wiped and restored the PS4 nothing helped

I go grocery shopping and miss out on stuff I wanted 😭

Oh well at least I got some stuff I was looking for yesterday at Gamestop with my GC

My NFS PS4 came today and everything seem to be fine,all the accesories where sealed but the PS4 was used because there was a profile already.Now i just going to download some games all night,i hope that when i woke up is not dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to finally pick up an Xbox 360 and have been occasionally looking on AWD..... any insight as to what a good price point to what for would be?

that was fast

ordered a PS4 camera for $56 + tax earlier today and it already shipped :D, was in "good" condition too
Didn't they just make an announcement or something that they were coming back in stock soon for $60 new? I swear to God I read that somewhere on some blog or gaming site.

Well I guess Amazon decided I had finally suffered enough with AWD. I got the very last BD CE to show up on AWD for $38 and it's brand new and only has a little dent on the bottom, nothing like what I've seen from any of the horror stories. Still has the factory seal on it and they even shipped it in a box. :shock:

Next week it will be back to cancelling every one of my orders and generally making me hate my life.
If AWD cancelling your orders makes you hate your life, then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qA6QnfnH8

If AWD cancelling your orders makes you hate your life, then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qA6QnfnH8
That's pretty mild compared to the guy who went absolutely insane towards me when I said I wasn't sure about paying full price for South Park because of the length. Then proceeded to be mean to a few others who asked him wtf he was on :lol:

Didn't they just make an announcement or something that they were coming back in stock soon for $60 new? I swear to God I read that somewhere on some blog or gaming site.
Probably cause I know last night GameStop website got a big restocks of them for shipping and someone said target is expecting a shipment later this month

I received Fighter Within today brand new/sealed for $14 even though the description was for a (G). I'm letting a friend test it out before it gets boomeranged.

Tryna to get me ps4 tonight and I will be complete for all ages. It can be a dinger or winger but yes I am a singer. Now smell my finger!

So I give my NFS PS4 to my friend and he took it to Gamestop to trade it in for an Xbox One. But the problem is that he just got the regular Xbox one and not the Titanfall bundle. I told him about the titanfall bundle after he told me he traded the PS4 and he's not very happy that the employee didn't said anything about it. Now he just want to return it and use the credit it at Amazon instead. Would he lose the extra 50% trade-in bonus if he just return it and not put it towards something?

So I give my NFS PS4 to my friend and he took it to Gamestop to trade it in for an Xbox One. But the problem is that he just got the regular Xbox one and not the Titanfall bundle. I told him about the titanfall bundle after he told me he traded the PS4 and he's not very happy that the employee didn't said anything about it. Now he just want to return it and use the credit it at Amazon instead. Would he lose the extra 50% trade-in bonus if he just return it and not put it towards something?
Nope you keep the credit, even if they try to tell him that's the case. To be fair though you can't blame them for not telling him not to spend $500 and do a big trade for them right then and there and instead hope he comes back next week especially if he just asked for an Xone.

So I give my NFS PS4 to my friend and he took it to Gamestop to trade it in for an Xbox One. But the problem is that he just got the regular Xbox one and not the Titanfall bundle. I told him about the titanfall bundle after he told me he traded the PS4 and he's not very happy that the employee didn't said anything about it. Now he just want to return it and use the credit it at Amazon instead. Would he lose the extra 50% trade-in bonus if he just return it and not put it towards something?
No. You don't ever lose a bonus, no matter what the employees tell you.

Okay, thanks for the response. I also didn't have the heart to mention to him that next week they're giving away Froza 5 with new Xbox one purchases.

Okay, thanks for the response. I also didn't have the heart to mention to him that next week they're giving away Froza 5 with new Xbox one purchases.
I didn't even know that but that does suck to anyone buying it this week since you're losing out on two free games then.

Really??? Im getting the titanfall bundle next week
Doesn't stack with the Titanfall bundle.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/441576439717302273

I know they're basically giving Titanfall away but come on now. That probably would have snagged a bunch of people into your system right there.

bread's done
Back