Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Man, I have NEVER had to contact Amazon CS before, not once ever. But as of right now I've had to contact them at least 4 times this WEEK, three for just one order....that hasn't even shipped yet!

But wow, they really do earn that awesome reputation for making things right.

Just wanted to share that...

Man, I have NEVER had to contact Amazon CS before, not once ever. But as of right now I've had to contact them at least 4 times this WEEK, three for just one order....that hasn't even shipped yet!

But wow, they really do earn that awesome reputation for making things right.

Just wanted to share that...
Just wait until you're missing a USB cable.

Picked up PvZ and Lego: The Movie for $27.xx and $34.xx respectively. (X1 of course). Lego was a dinger, got too excited on PvZ and didn't catch the description.

Picked up PvZ and Lego: The Movie for $27.xx and $34.xx respectively. (X1 of course). Lego was a dinger, got too excited on PvZ and didn't catch the description.
I got PvZ at launch and absolutely love that game, I'm interested in the Lego Movie game as well so may have to watch for some of those

I got a $296 LN. Wouldn't mind saving $20 for a VG though
Ah. Why not try for the G then? Even cheaper, at 250! =D A is kinda iffy though =/

Actually, just turned my brain back on and realized that you'd probably be going for any cheaper than the one you got lol. Nevermind, Ignore meeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. Why not try for the G then? Even cheaper, at 250! =D A is kinda iffy though =/

Actually, just turned my brain back on and realized that you'd probably be going for any cheaper than the one you got lol. Nevermind, Ignore meeeeeeeeeee!
Lol yeah the cheaper the better. Sadly I have to be productive at work today though so I can't stalk AWD like I was yesterday :(

i was able to snatch a ps4 yesterday for $297 then cancelled immediately because of no games. did another 1-click and was able to snatch another one then cancelled that too after having second thoughts again lol

I noticed a few TLoU PS3 Bundles reported at $170 or so yesterday, and now they're all at $248. Does this bundle fluctuate often by such a huge degree?

Has anyone gotten a NFS Xbox One yet? Every time I try to buy one, it gets cancelled 30 minutes later. There were two up, one for $258.xx and another for $279.xx. I was trying to buy them yesterday, but no avail. They were sitting at $300.xx, now $301.xx.

Does anybody else hate how AWD displays on an iPad? The thumbnails are too big so I wind up clicking on stuff by mistake.
I hate all those Amazon pages that refuse to be easily displayed on a mobile browser and just don't work right (or nearly as well) in their mobile forms.

I hate all those Amazon pages that refuse to be easily displayed on a mobile browser and just don't work right (or nearly as well) in their mobile forms.
Not to mention it doesn't show what price items are for some reason until you click the actual item. Their mobile site is one of the worst, which is weird because it wasn't always that way, it used to be fine.

Has anyone gotten a NFS Xbox One yet? Every time I try to buy one, it gets cancelled 30 minutes later. There were two up, one for $258.xx and another for $279.xx. I was trying to buy them yesterday, but no avail. They were sitting at $300.xx, now $301.xx.
Nope. I've been trying all night too.

I received an (A) Ghostbusters the Video Game Amazon.com Exclusive Slimer Edition - Playstation 3 that I ordered for $29.70 towards the end of the Monday restock madness.

Major disappointment, it is just the game with an "item missing" sticker on the game case underneath the shrink wrap. Not even the original packaging with some or all of the items missing. I guess the game cases for the SE have a different UPC? Otherwise, I have no idea how this was categorized as the special edition.

I tried to do an automatic return and the system said that I had to contact customer support. I hope this doesn't count against me for Amazon's ridiculous "too many returns / customer support cases" ban.

I don't know if it will pop back up in AWD but I'd be weary of it if anyone sees it :(

I received an (A) Ghostbusters the Video Game Amazon.com Exclusive Slimer Edition - Playstation 3 that I ordered for $29.70 towards the end of the Monday restock madness.

Major disappointment, it is just the game with an "item missing" sticker on the game case underneath the shrink wrap. Not even the original packaging with some or all of the items missing. I guess the game cases for the SE have a different UPC? Otherwise, I have no idea how this was categorized as the special edition.

I tried to do an automatic return and the system said that I had to contact customer support. I hope this doesn't count against me for Amazon's ridiculous "too many returns / customer support cases" ban.

I don't know if it will pop back up in AWD but I'd be weary of it if anyone sees it :(
Do the automatic return other than what you originally did along the lines of incorrect item and or item not the same per description, and or item not the same as what the website showed. It will go through.

Jumped on a black LN 3DS XL for my wife (that or she can have my red one and I'll keep the black). Just need to sell my digital Pokemon code, pick up a physical copy of Pokemon X, and I'll finally have a local trading partner!

bread's done
Back