Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought something supposedly shipped by USPS 17 days ago. The last day of the expected shipping date is April 7.

Can I file a claim?

Should I file a claim?

If I file a claim and the item surprisingly arrives then what?

shit, forgot it was Wednesday, where does the time go...maybe i'll stay up lol
Don't sleep you will miss the deals! I'm at work trying to wheel product whilst checking my phone every 2 seconds lol. No deal left behind! So far nothing worth even posting that I've seen except that ps4 that was gone in an instant

If it was a port of the vita one with hd updates and perhaps more added content, yes, I would be all over it. Othewise the vita version would suffice.

I have played the ps2 version and still have it but after playing the vita version, I would not go back. That is why the ps3 version and the console experiece is why I am looking more forward to it and then maybe hoping for some more additional content to be the icing on the cake. Either way, I am excited to have it on console once more before p5 is released.
The SMT labeling strongly suggests that it's going to be the PS2 version released as a PS2 classic, not a port of the Vita version or a new PS3-native release.

It's a good indication though because you have to submit something that's representative of the final content and I'm pretty sure it costs money to do so.
It's possible. On the other hand, this also happened.

Don't sleep you will miss the deals! I'm at work trying to wheel product whilst checking my phone every 2 seconds lol. No deal left behind! So far nothing worth even posting that I've seen except that ps4 that was gone in an instant
ps4's never last, so surprised i got one earlier, cant wait ( even though i have one game lol)

Somehow I got it to work. Thanks man. Trying to search while only seeing 6 items a page is a pain in the arse
The link I used for some time stopped working so when it goes back to the mobile page I now have to switch it to full Amazon, then search for "Amazon Warehouse Deals", click the thing at the top of the page for it and I get the full site.

Thank you Eld, Maynard, Zalaki, and DS2U. Unfortunately me refreshing the page 1000 times yesterday want enough and it wanted to pop while I was asleep. Maybe today will be the day.

So uh apparently someone listened when I asked them to cancel their Day One Xbox One. Grabbed it earlier.

I mainly bought it for the future though, there's not much I want lol. TF and PvZ are cool but XBLG costs a lot.
If you pay full price for it. It can be found for $40 during sales, sometimes $35

I got my "Very Good" condition PS4 yesterday from AWD (was $277.19). It looked like it had been dropped or disassembled carelessly as the case had plastic bits missing around the middle part where the top meets the bottom (in the crevice where the USB ports and disc slot are). Also, the two outer screws were missing from the back, both stickers that cover them had been removed and I found one screw loose in the box. When I plugged it in it still worked so I asked Amazon for a partial refund which they were only willing to refund 60.99. I don't think this makes up for the damage done to the console and the fact that it most likely has no manufacturer's warranty in this kind of shape. It is going back.

Does anyone have any idea why someone would have done this to the PS4?

I got my "Very Good" condition PS4 yesterday from AWD (was $277.19). It looked like it had been dropped or disassembled carelessly as the case had plastic bits missing around the middle part where the top meets the bottom (in the crevice where the USB ports and disc slot are). Also, the two outer screws were missing from the back, both stickers that cover them had been removed and I found one screw loose in the box. When I plugged it in it still worked so I asked Amazon for a partial refund which they were only willing to refund 60.99. I don't think this makes up for the damage done to the console and the fact that it most likely has no manufacturer's warranty in this kind of shape. It is going back.

Does anyone have any idea why someone would have done this to the PS4?
Holy shit that's bad. They possibly were an idiot and were trying to replace the hard drive and had NO idea how to do that. Does it look presentable enough that if you took it to Gamestop they wouldn't notice? That deal is still going on for 50% trade bonus. I would not be able to keep that if I had it. Sony is going to probably not honor that warranty and I'm actually surprised Amazon didn't do a little more for you. Might be time to write an email with pictures and ask "How did this get listed as Very Good and even sold like this? How did it even get accepted as a trade in?". I would then ask Amazon what they are willing to do to make it right for the customer. Worth a shot. If you want to exchange it I can almost guarantee a PS4 will show up today. If you keep an eye on the thread I'll post it, but you'll literally have 5 - 15s to react.

I've been ready since 4 this morning!
Damn, that's dedication. Anything on the wishlist?

If I'm sitting on the "Just Arrived" page for Video Games, am I going to see the new stuff that pops up? I just have this weird feeling that I'm sitting in the wrong place...

Holy shit that's bad. They possibly were an idiot and were trying to replace the hard drive and had NO idea how to do that. Does it look presentable enough that if you took it to Gamestop they wouldn't notice? That deal is still going on for 50% trade bonus. I would not be able to keep that if I had it. Sony is going to probably not honor that warranty and I'm actually surprised Amazon didn't do a little more for you. Might be time to write an email with pictures and ask "How did this get listed as Very Good and even sold like this? How did it even get accepted as a trade in?". I would then ask Amazon what they are willing to do to make it right for the customer. Worth a shot. If you want to exchange it I can almost guarantee a PS4 will show up today. If you keep an eye on the thread I'll post it, but you'll literally have 5 - 15s to react.
I thought the 50% trade-in to gamestop ended Monday. If not, I may be tempted to go trade my AWD PS4 in as well.

OT question but it is related to the purchase of used systems:

Does anyone think we see an XB1 hardware revision that allows for 1080p at E3 this year?

[quote name="Maynard" post="11661499" timestamp="1396444272"] That deal is still going on for 50% trade bonus.[/quote]

Sorry for the OT question, but do you know how long that deal is going on? I grabbed a VG ps4 last night for a friend, but he doesn't want it now, so I was going to go to Gamestop.

OT question but it is related to the purchase of used systems:

Does anyone think we see an XB1 hardware revision that allows for 1080p at E3 this year?
Nope, this will not happen at all. For so many reasons.

If anything, they will probably revise some of the underlying software to allow easier access to 1080p for developers, but there won't be any actual hardware changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back