Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
OT question but it is related to the purchase of used systems:

Does anyone think we see an XB1 hardware revision that allows for 1080p at E3 this year?
Negative, you want to completely alienate your entire user base of early adopters? I won't say never because some companies do participate in suicide, but that would be a TERRIBLE move.

The issue you're seeing with that is Microsoft and Sony essentially flipped tech sides this release. Developers are going to have to get comfortable with eSRAM and utilizing it. PS3 was more difficult to program for, but technically speaking a more powerful machine. Bottom line is currently the PS4 is a bit easier to get the performance out of the engines they're designing. It'll get to be the same, just not yet. Here's a great write up about this whole thingy.

Nope, this will not happen at all. For so many reasons.

If anything, they will probably revise some of the underlying software to allow easier access to 1080p for developers, but there won't be any actual hardware changes.
Thank you. I think I have to do some reading to get a better sense of this stuff.

Negative, you want to completely alienate your entire user base of early adopters? I won't say never because some companies do participate in suicide, but that would be a TERRIBLE move.

The issue you're seeing with that is Microsoft and Sony essentially flipped tech sides this release. Developers are going to have to get comfortable with eSRAM and utilizing it. PS3 was more difficult to program for, but technically speaking a more powerful machine. Bottom line is currently the PS4 is a bit easier to get the performance out of the engines they're designing. It'll get to be the same, just not yet. Here's a great write up about this whole thingy.
Thank you. I don't really follow the tech. My age is showing.

*facepalm*
No Thank You.

Got Killzone in yesterday for the PS4. Very pretty but I sorta hate it. Wish I woulda gotten Knack. I might sell it to try and get Infamous. Has that been on here yet? If so the price?

OT question but it is related to the purchase of used systems:

Does anyone think we see an XB1 hardware revision that allows for 1080p at E3 this year?
You do realize it runs at 1080p right? Forza 5 is 1080p. Analysts say the gap will be closer as the gen goes on. But the x1 by NO means looks bad. Even MGS:GZs isn't significantly better on ps4. It is better. But not night and day like Kojima said. I actually traded my ps4 version and got the X1 so I could try the superior Raiden mission, the déjà vu could've been so much better.

I'll get TPP on ps4 though. Hands down.

Infamous just started popping up for about $41, I've heard it may be the best game for the PS4 right now. Knack I'm sure will keep dropping in price, I've heard it's pretty bleh.

Knack is fun, but it'll never shake it's image of being bad because people will continue to say "I've heard it's pretty bleh"

That goes for so many games.  I'm also as guilty as anyone for saying it about games.  Knack I happened to have played, though.

You do realize it runs at 1080p right? Forza 5 is 1080p. Analysts say the gap will be closer as the gen goes on. But the x1 by NO means looks bad. Even MGS:GZs isn't significantly better on ps4. It is better. But not night and day like Kojima said. I actually traded my ps4 version and got the X1 so I could try the superior Raiden mission, the déjà vu could've been so much better.

No, I didn't realize that. You'll have to forgive me. So far this year I have gone through (in this order) a knee surgery, the flu and the birth of a new child. My only real understanding of the graphical differences comes (sadly) from the CAGcast wherein Cheapy constantly mentions how ridiculous it is that "it ( :xb1:) can't do 1080p". If I hadn't listened to the 2 CAGcasts, I would not have even given it much thought.

Sorry for the thread derail. I try to stay away from doing that.

One more thing, I too was tempted by the espresso machine. :)

Knack is fun, but it'll never shake it's image of being bad because people will continue to say "I've heard it's pretty bleh"

That goes for so many games. I'm also as guilty as anyone for saying it about games. Knack I happened to have played, though.
Knack is bad. You don't get a 54 on metacritic for being a good game. There are better E rated games people could play like Rayman Legends and Lego Marvel.

For those who have played Infamous: SS, should I wait to play the first two first?  I'm usually a purist and like to complete the series in order but I never had a PS3.  Do I wait for PS Now to come out and hope that they're on there or hope they release a collection of the first two on PS4?  Or do I just jump into Second Son?

:rofl:

For those who have played Infamous: SS, should I wait to play the first two first? I'm usually a purist and like to complete the series in order but I never had a PS3. Do I wait for PS Now to come out and hope that they're on there or hope they release a collection of the first two on PS4? Or do I just jump into Second Son?
You can jump into SS without playing the first two, though you'd get more out of it if you did.

For those who have played Infamous: SS, should I wait to play the first two first? I'm usually a purist and like to complete the series in order but I never had a PS3. Do I wait for PS Now to come out and hope that they're on there or hope they release a collection of the first two on PS4? Or do I just jump into Second Son?
I didn't play the other two. They're not connected really to SS.

As for the one asking if SS is the best game on ps4...yes. Best exclusive anyway. But then again I think it's the only good retail exclusive. Still, I really enjoyed it.

I actually played a bit of the Knack demo and was bored to tears, while Killzone looks equally as bleh. I never could adjust to its sloth-like controls on PS3. I'll pick both up for dirt cheap or wait for the inevitable PS+ love. For now, my sights are focused on Infamous:SS. $40 seems fair. From my understanding, there are some references to the first two (SS set in the future?), but it's essentially a reboot. Actually disappointed by that since I liked where the story was headed. And Cole>Delsin.

I actually played a bit of the Knack demo and was bored to tears, while Killzone looks equally as bleh. I never could adjust to its sloth-like controls on PS3. I'll pick both up for dirt cheap or wait for the inevitable PS+ love. For now, my sights are focused on Infamous:SS. $40 seems fair. From my understanding, there are some references to the first two (SS set in the future?), but it's essentially a reboot. Actually disappointed by that since I liked where the story was headed. And Cole>Delsin.
Unless KZ is $5 I wouldn't bite on that. Got it free on launch when Amazon gave me a free game after getting 2 and why not a fan of the KZ thought "It couldn't be that bad....still right?".

And Cole>Delsin.
From what I heard, the devs didn't want to get locked in with lightning powers for the considerable future, so their solution was what happened at the end of 2.

Without giving anything away, SS completely revamped the power system, and made it so Delsin could be a character (or MO) that they could continue with for future iterations.

Got Killzone in yesterday for the PS4. Very pretty but I sorta hate it. Wish I woulda gotten Knack. I might sell it to try and get Infamous. Has that been on here yet? If so the price?
Killzone is ok, but it's definitely just a quick playthrough and get rid of it. I beat Knack with my 3 year old and he loved it. If you pick the harder difficultly the game is really tough. It's not perfect, it's just not as good as everyone was hoping for. I would rent Knack though, it's not worth a purchase.

There are quite a few games that run at 1080p on the XBone and look nice. I do agree that in 2014 games just barely running 1080p is frustrating, especially considering I've been rocking 1440p and I'm contemplating 4K now for PC.

I do disagree about MGS GZ though, I've seen it on both and the PS4 is noticeably sharper. That being said, how many would notice unless it was running side by side.

Infamous just started popping up for about $41, I've heard it may be the best game for the PS4 right now. Knack I'm sure will keep dropping in price, I've heard it's pretty bleh.
Infamous is really awesome!

No, I didn't realize that. You'll have to forgive me. So far this year I have gone through (in this order) a knee surgery, the flu and the birth of a new child. My only real understanding of the graphical differences comes (sadly) from the CAGcast wherein Cheapy constantly mentions how ridiculous it is that "it ( :xb1:) can't do 1080p". If I hadn't listened to the 2 CAGcasts, I would not have even given it much thought.

Sorry for the thread derail. I try to stay away from doing that.

One more thing, I too was tempted by the espresso machine. :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL :D/

If you want a great site, go to the one I linked you previously and read Digital Foundry. They do fantastic write ups and comparisons. Congrats on the baby!

I really want the Tooterfall name to stick. For some reason I just started calling it that one day and I've been dying to make a parody video on Youtube staring..... Toots.

*sigh* Guys, it looks like we're not getting an epic restock since cj's here. :twoguns:

Still, we might get something since Eldritch hasn't shown up. :razz:
who cares about a restock we just had like 300 $150 xbones from a somewhat legit seller

(i think price mistake on this one as it was listed at $2 w $150 shipping)

In my case, hell no. I still prefer the xbox controller to PS, especially for shooters.
I prefer the Xbox controller too, but the new PS4 controller is making strides. Still prefer the 360 controller over the XBO or PS4 though. Just feels right and has a start button, that's apparently going outta style.

Did anybody else see those $2 Xbox Ones and PS4s?

The description was something like "Ships from Japan" and had a shipping charge of about $170.

I prefer the Xbox controller too, but the new PS4 controller is making strides. Still prefer the 360 controller over the XBO or PS4 though. Just feels right and has a start button, that's apparently going outta style.
Yea it has, I immediately noticed how much better it was when I threw on KZ. I have somewhat big hands and the xbox controllers just feel a tad more fuller and comfortable when I'm gaming.

i didnt see the ps4s but did get 1 titanfall bundle but the fact that they did it for the ps4s as well makes me think theyve gone rogue

Anyone know a good shop to trade Killzone in? Might just Craigslist it since I'm in NYC.

On topic: My love for controllers goes, PS4>360>lots of others>PS3. I kinda hated the Dualshock 3.

Well when you release albums that never get old, you can afford to have patient fans. That said..we're nearing a decade now. I can only take so much APC or Puscifer. We need another Lateralus :)
Man I can't agree more. Puscifer - Conditions of my Parole is an amazing album though.

Anyone know a good shop to trade Killzone in? Might just Craigslist it since I'm in NYC.

On topic: My love for controllers goes, PS4>360>lots of others>PS3. I kinda hated the Dualshock 3.
I agree with you man, I think the PS4 is the most comfortable controller I have ever used. The 360 was my previous favorite, the Xbox One's is just a little cramped. Had they made it wider and changed the placement of the triggers I would loved it. The PS4's is SO COMFY!

well im off to bed so expect a big midday restock
DREAM OF PANTS

Man I can't agree more. Puscifer - Conditions of my Parole is an amazing album though.

I agree with you man, I think the PS4 is the most comfortable controller I have ever used. The 360 was my previous favorite, the Xbox One's is just a little cramped. Had they made it wider and changed the placement of the triggers I would loved it. The PS4's is SO COMFY!

DREAM OF PANTS
I haven't even played an X1 yet. Feels odd, I was there when the Xbox came out reading Official Xbox Magazine, was there for the 360 when that dropped, and with X1 I haven't even played one of those demo units yet. Hopefully the new head of Xbox turns it around. I just wish they dropped the guns. And I mean literal guns.

I guess I didn't miss much this morning.  Just a quick update on my VG $277 PS4.  Have the dreaded BLOD (pulsing blue light, no video out).  Will try another display tonight but I'm not holding much hope for it.  First bad apple from AWD but oh well.  At least I can send it back.  Have to mull it over to send it to Sony or not as I'm not intending to keep it in the long run.

You should check out the live albums for APC (Trifecta plus Stone & Echo) and Puscifer (What Is...). I paid a small fortune to get the Stone and Echo set, but apparently there's a re-release on Amazon for under $50 (sans metal casing, guitar pick, and autographed liths from what I can tell).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back