Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
No one would be friends with such a bitter fuck.
Wow, aren't we quick to judge others?!
So you ran your personality assessment on me and it said I was a bitter fuck? You better check your algorithm. I have many friends and I often go out of my way to help everyone who needs it.

It's one thing for me to say some things that annoyed me about Amiibo store exclusives, but it's a completely different matter to attack and name call on here. I don't think I deserved it.

Thanks to the cool people on here who have been really nice to me.

I am picking up a Dark Pit for spoonman this Friday. See guys, thats how you respond. Not talk trash and pick on the wording of his argument, but offer actual help. We are CAG first, internet enemies last. If you can't help out, don't reply.
I often go out of my way to help everyone who needs it.
We can see your feedback. The idealistic lurkers around here...I swear to god.

We can see your feedback. The idealistic lurkers around here...I swear to god.
Yes, by all means, judge me based on a single forum because that's all that matters here.

Don't look at my website which I've been scanning and sharing all things video games for the past 17 years to hundreds of YouTuber's, video game documentaries for PBS, Discovery Channel, IGN, GameTrailers, as well as several book on the subject.

Don't judge me based on the thousands of dollars worth of game consoles and PC equipment I've donated to schools and hospitals.

So, now that you've judged me and accused me of no good deeds let's see your list of humanitarian efforts if you please.

Yes, by all means, judge me based on a single forum because that's all that matters here.

Don't look at my website which I've been scanning and sharing all things video games for the past 17 years to hundreds of YouTuber's, video game documentaries for PBS, Discovery Channel, IGN, GameTrailers, as well as several book on the subject.

Don't judge me based on the thousands of dollars worth of game consoles and PC equipment I've donated to schools and hospitals.

So, now that you've judged me and accused me of no good deeds let's see your list of humanitarian efforts if you please.
If you have to brag about it then you didn't do it for the right reasons.

Please everyone can we stop arguing and belittling each other. Yes its dumb its instore only. Yes some disabled people would not be able to make it to the store to grab one. There will be other opportunities for it and remember all you need is love.

If you have to brag about it then you didn't do it for the right reasons.
That wasn't bragging.
That was me defending myself against CAG vultures such as yourself.

I was told I had done nothing to help anyone. So I listed a few things. Big difference when you stop and think..

Feel free to continue discussing Amiibo here and stop attacking other users.
That would be my suggestion at this point in time.

Please everyone can we stop arguing and belittling each other. Yes its dumb its instore only. Yes some disabled people would not be able to make it to the store to grab one. There will be other opportunities for it and remember all you need is love.
^This + a mention of a Beatles song is pure win. :)

Based on wave 5A preorders might of a thing of the past.
Yup. Preorders stress the system and make it so you can't advertise the product which means stores lose out on foot traffic while experiencing a tremendous amount of work for their employes.

At what point will Best Buy's know how many Dark Pit they have allocated to their stores? I have a few I could go to and figure the one with the most is the one to go to

I wish the would announce NA pre-orders on the next wave. I really want Dr. Mario, but am affraid it's going to be hard to find.
I'm wondering if what a Gamestop manager told me a few weeks ago is actually true. He said that Nintendo instructed them (and other retailers) to no longer do preorders on amiibo, as well as to limit them to one per person. Both new amiibo since then (Palutena and Dark Pit) have not had preorders. I guess we will find out soon whether all retailers will no longer do preorders.

Yup. Preorders stress the system and make it so you can't advertise the product which means stores lose out on foot traffic while experiencing a tremendous amount of work for their employes.

At what point will Best Buy's know how many Dark Pit they have allocated to their stores? I have a few I could go to and figure the one with the most is the one to go to
Based on warehouse numbers each store should be getting around 40.

I'm wondering if what a Gamestop manager told me a few weeks ago is actually true. He said that Nintendo instructed them (and other retailers) to no longer do preorders on amiibo, as well as to limit them to one per person. Both new amiibo since then (Palutena and Dark Pit) have not had preorders. I guess we will find out soon whether all retailers will no longer do preorders.
I fully believe this. When you walk into a store and go to the Amiibo shelf you're getting foot traffic to the Nintendo section.

When you pre-order online there is no such benefit. Same if you're just swinging by the customer service desk to pick something up you know?

What did GS get with the Ness pre-order? Crashed servers.

local Amiibo scalper still trying to push silver mario on craigslist and asking a 100 for splatoon . . . here's his number if anyone wants too have some fun like I did today:  310-691-3094

local Amiibo scalper still trying to push silver mario on craigslist and asking a 100 for splatoon . . . here's his number if anyone wants too have some fun like I did today: 310-691-3094
lol. I once saw someone on craigslist selling commons like Mario and Peach for 20+. People are dumb

lol. I once saw someone on craigslist selling commons like Mario and Peach for 20+. People are dumb
yeah he offered 40 bucks for ness too in his original message, 2 of my 3 gamestops have him on the shelf haha

also I am going to the dark pit launch friday, will be calling his cell to see what this guy looks like, come on neck beard!

yeah he offered 40 bucks for ness too in his original message, 2 of my 3 gamestops have him on the shelf haha

also I am going to the dark pit launch friday, will be calling his cell to see what this guy looks like, come on neck beard!
I'm not sure who out of the two of you is more pathetic. The scalper or the guy who spends his free time texting and trying to hunt down the scalper, posting his number for people to spam, etc...Amiibos sure bring out the best of us.

Well if he's going to confront a scalper with "Deadly Kitten Paws" someone needs to tape that and yell Worldstar. Cause that shit's gonna be hilarious. Better yet, yell "Cheapassgamer" while recording it. 

My Amazon Exlsuive was delivered today...to the wrong address somehow...and they let some random scrub sign for it. Free amiibo for them.

Sure post is shit

Well if he's going to confront a scalper with "Deadly Kitten Paws" someone needs to tape that and yell Worldstar. Cause that shit's gonna be hilarious. Better yet, yell "Cheapassgamer" while recording it.
I'm just imagining the scalper and the hunter getting in an argument in line over toys at Best Buy this Friday.

Bah, the doc Mario and Olimar from amazon.de came with Olimar being bent and squished into the box.  The kicker is that the box was big enough to lay both boxes the other direction.  I've had stuff come bent before, but that was pretty much because of transit issues.  This is the first time that someone bent the box for literally no reason.

Oh well, guess its time to wait for US release.

I don't recommend ordering Amiibo figures from Target.com.
I've now ordered twice from them and both shipments were packaged in boxes SMALLER than the size of the Amiibo boxes. Meaning they had to be bent and crushed to make them fit.

They tried to tell me this was done during transit, but since the shipping box looks perfect I'm reluctant to believe them.

Damaged-Amiibo_Jigglypuff-04.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Jigglypuff-05.jpg

So far I've had the best luck with shipments from Wal-Mart arriving in perfect shape. Amazon has also improved since Wave 2 it seems.

Someone posted a scalpers phone number, encouraging others to basically harass him by calling and texting him.  This is what Amiibo do to people.

I don't recommend ordering Amiibo figures from Target.com.
I've now ordered twice from them and both shipments were packaged in boxes SMALLER than the size of the Amiibo boxes. Meaning they had to be bent and crushed to make them fit.

They tried to tell me this was done during transit, but since the shipping box looks perfect I'm reluctant to believe them.

Damaged-Amiibo_Jigglypuff-04.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Jigglypuff-05.jpg

So far I've had the best luck with shipments from Wal-Mart arriving in perfect shape. Amazon has also improved since Wave 2 it seems.
It's obvious this doesn't happen in transit. I've had a couple orders from them that came the same way and others where they came in perfect condition. Comparing the box size between when it did and didn't happen, the box size was always bigger for the times it didn't, such that it didn't require the person packing them to get them jammed in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back