Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I'm talking about. You and everybody who liked this. Why are you people even here in this thread.

It's all about the chase. This is a social event. People are using clever networking more resourcefully than ever before in order to track down rare amiibo. We come here day in and day out refreshing these pages in order to get the drop on some secret info like a scavenger hunt. People come here to share their stories of excitement. Some people have actually developed friendships or hunting partners, being part of the game. When you make that sweet score of a Little Mac or a PIt or something hard to find, that's what you're going to remember. The memories will be what sticks with you. That one time you walked into Toys R Us and couldn't find what you were looking for but the nice worker went to the back and came back carrying your golden ticket.

Simpletons like you just like to complain. It's not hard to take the popular stance in public 'wahh Nintendo is so unfair wahhhhhh'. You don't have the self-realization to understand that you spend hours a week doing something that was your choice. You're on a forum discussing amiibo hunting and you have the gall to call me dumb? Do everyone else a favor and get your $600 in plastic and don't come back because the joke is on you pal.

You are the reason why flippers flip. You don't like searching huh. Hmmm why are you even here I wonder? But I think the answer to that is fairly easy to see by now.
Im sorry but I disagree. I like amiibos because I've never had figures of all my favorite characters before and the fact they are dlc is just a bonus. I refuse to go around to all these stores and waste my gas and time just to see nothing but the common ones I can buy. I'm sorry but I don't find that fun.

Since everyone keeps going on about scalpers.... Stop buying Amiibo... 20-45 playing with kids dolls and get upset when you can't buy what you want for retail... These aren't even essential and the people that buy them to display should catch just as much hate....

You mad I bought 3 to resale but the guy who has 2 to collect and 1 to trade is okay? Retarded
To me collectors and resalers are the same. If you aren't going to use the damn things then don't buy them. I've opened all of mine. The look cool as shit on my shelf. If I left them in the packaging and tried to display them my wife would murder me.

Since everyone keeps going on about scalpers.... Stop buying Amiibo... 20-45 playing with kids dolls and get upset when you can't buy what you want for retail... These aren't even essential and the people that buy them to display should catch just as much hate....

You mad I bought 3 to resale but the guy who has 2 to collect and 1 to trade is okay? Retarded
Getting the 1 to trade is retarded, but you just buying them ONLY to resale is pathetic.

Half this forum are scalpers masquerading as fans.

But wow. You really take the cake here buddy.

I want to like you for trying to be real but I'm having trouble getting past the whole 'I bought 3 to resell....everyone should stop buying Amiibos' thing.

How accurate is brickseek?

Two stores near me 60 miles/80miles say they have 3 villagers in stock.

What are the odds?
Generally decent but the MTV generation has been extremely bad with all forms of tracker. I would not personally drive that far expecting them to have it.

Idk about gnoh, but I am about this lady. I'm about to call. Yeah, I don't like when people complain to corporate over something out of my control. But this was well within her control. All she had to do was sell me an in-stock product, which is what her job is. Like I said, I hate getting her in trouble but come on. If I did this at my job, my boss would be screaming at my ass and if I didn't get fired i'd for sure be suspended or have my hours cut.
Not sure if you ended up calling on her, but I sure hope you did. Its one thing if she bought them after a shift or something, but not if she's keeping them there set aside for herself and refusing to sell them to customers (unless she was the only person to preorder them all or something there which obviously did not happen). Its that kind of arrogance and "service" that needs to be addressed. I almost wish we had other CAGs near you who could've gone to that store just to all be able to file a legitimate complaint along with yours. I agree with your sentiments of mercy and such. Humans should certainly be respected and treated as "people". But bad customer service also needs to be corrected for the sake of the customer, the company, and the manager's future. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience though, hope it works out for you at another store though!

Im sorry but I disagree. I like amiibos because I've never had figures of all my favorite characters before and the fact they are dlc is just a bonus. I refuse to go around to all these stores and waste my gas and time just to see nothing but the common ones I can buy. I'm sorry but I don't find that fun.
Fair enough. I understand.

Thankfully there are pre-orders and and a ton of international availability for these things so it's basically a non-issue.

To me collectors and resalers are the same. If you aren't going to use the damn things then don't buy them. I've opened all of mine. The look cool as shit on my shelf. If I left them in the packaging and tried to display them my wife would murder me.
So when you stop playing the games they work with are you planning on throwing them out or donating them to charity? At that point how are your opened Amiibos any different than the guy that keeps them in the package on a shelf and looks at them once in a while?Just because someone opens them and plays with them doesn't make them not a collector. A collector by definition is someone who has a collection of something and that is exactly what you are. You just happen to play with your collection. Resellers and collectors are not the same even though in some way, they may impact the availability of items in the market in somewhat similar ways.

Not sure if you ended up calling on her, but I sure hope you did. Its one thing if she bought them after a shift or something, but not if she's keeping them there set aside for herself and refusing to sell them to customers (unless she was the only person to preorder them all or something there which obviously did not happen). Its that kind of arrogance and "service" that needs to be addressed. I almost wish we had other CAGs near you who could've gone to that store just to all be able to file a legitimate complaint along with yours. I agree with your sentiments of mercy and such. Humans should certainly be respected and treated as "people". But bad customer service also needs to be corrected for the sake of the customer, the company, and the manager's future. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience though, hope it works out for you at another store though!

I would tweet @target with the store you went to and the managers name. That is going to be the most effective way to get a resolution for this. Corporate isn't going to do anything. I have some experience in this area (worked as a management consultant for a big firm). What she did is most probably a reason for her to be fired. She can't withhold a product from a paying customer while she is working. If it's there she has to sell it. Best Buy makes employees clock out and buy things with regular customers. She was just awful. You are a better person than me. I would have lost it.

1416 pages and I finally decided to venture down this dark and dangerous road that is amiibo collecting. I know I'm late and probably lost out on a few good ones, but I'll be happy with what I can get. 

So when you stop playing the games they work with are you planning on throwing them out or donating them to charity? At that point how are your opened Amiibos any different than the guy that keeps them in the package on a shelf and looks at them once in a while?Just because someone opens them and plays with them doesn't make them not a collector. A collector by definition is someone who has a collection of something and that is exactly what you are. You just happen to play with your collection. Resellers and collectors are not the same even though in some way, they may impact the availability of items in the market in somewhat similar ways.
Dude my kids play with them. If I was a collector I wouldn't let anyone touch them.

I would tweet @target with the store you went to and the managers name. That is going to be the most effective way to get a resolution for this. Corporate isn't going to do anything. I have some experience in this area (worked as a management consultant for a big firm). What she did is most probably a reason for her to be fired. She can't withhold a product from a paying customer while she is working. If it's there she has to sell it. Best Buy makes employees clock out and buy things with regular customers. She was just awful. You are a better person than me. I would have lost it.
That's funny. The manager I talked to at Gamestop yesterday said the same thing to me. "our workers don't get any privileges here; they can't hold stuff, nor buy anything before or during the day that they're working. they have to wait until their shift is over. our customers come first."

It was very difficult to keep a straight face.

I wanted to give him a great big hug and tell him how cute he was.

anyone have any insight as to why they are splitting up wave 3?  bowser is avail at gamestop now online...TRU has/had bowser, toon link, and sheik....lucario and rosalina will be avail this weekend yet it seems shulk and meta knight delayed......ike, dede, sonic, mega man should be in by end of month

I wonder when TRU will get more bowser/link/sheik....will they get restocked or will they vanish from the amiibo world

CPSIA page updated :whee: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11021

zelda got a new print run,

shulk, meta knight, sonic and king dedede, only got 1 print month

megaman got 2 months

bowser got 3 months
1 print month for Sonic?? I thought he'd be common for sure! I should've preordered. When the time comes, is there anyone in the Apex, NC area that can help me look out for one? I'll be trying to get an extra Rosalina on Sunday, if it even matters by then!

brickseek says my local target has 3 villagers in stock but ive never seen him out, i frequent the store often

what are the odds they are in the back somewhere?

1 print month for Sonic?? I thought he'd be common for sure! I should've preordered. When the time comes, is there anyone in the Apex, NC area that can help me look out for one? I'll be trying to get an extra Rosalina on Sunday, if it even matters by then!
So if they have more than 1 print month..they are "rare".

So Fox and Bowser are not?

Unless I'm mistaken, all of the figures so far that have had 1 print month have been the ones that are impossible to find. Fox was plentiful for the longest time and now Bowser looks to be the same way so far.

How many months isnt the only factor.

Say two figures have a one month one but one figure has 10 lines while the other one has 20 lines, one will have more made.

Say two figures have a one month one but one figure has 10 lines while the other one has 20 lines, one will have more made.
I would be surprised from a business standpoint if wave 3s production wasn't significantly more than wave 1 or 2. They have solid preorder numbers and know the demand now. I would hope they would produce more of a figure like dede than they did of villager due to the information they have now.

But it's nintendo so who knows

I would be surprised from a business standpoint if wave 3s production wasn't significantly more than wave 1 or 2. They have solid preorder numbers and know the demand now. I would hope they would produce more of a figure like dede than they did of villager due to the information they have now.

But it's nintendo so who knows
King DeDeDe and Meta Knight also have compatibility with an upcoming game, unlike Villager (until the Animal Crossing WiiU is announced at E3).

Apparently I'm a slow learner but now it's getting clearer that the best thing to do is preorder them all and then cancel later if you don't want them. I'm regretting not preordering Sonic and now I'm thinking Dedede looks cool and now I even want Shulk, who I didn't care one way or the other about two days ago.

Depends on demand. Bowser is common, fox was common but the demand and people afraid he's going to be rare made him rare. The amiibos with 1 month manufactured have been rare, that doesn't mean there won't be a reprint on some wave 3 though.

All of wave 3 will be hard to find except bowser.

i wonder why they wouldn't make more figures like villager or marth....they could even just sell them online at amazon, bb, tru, gamestop, etc. and not send to stores so they wouldn't take up shelf space.....in today's world, who goes to a store if they don't have to?

It's not the only factor but it's a good indication, all the amiibos with only 1 month have been rare, all the amiibos with 3 or more months have been common except fox

i wonder why they wouldn't make more figures like villager or marth....they could even just sell them online at amazon, bb, tru, gamestop, etc. and not send to stores so they wouldn't take up shelf space.....in today's world, who goes to a store if they don't have to?
They're among the most minor characters of the Smash roster with little to no mass market appeal. Marth is getting reprinted because of the upcoming FE game and Code Name STEAM compatibility.

King DeDeDe and Meta Knight also have compatibility with an upcoming game, unlike Villager (until the Animal Crossing WiiU is announced at E3).
Well they won't be common so nintendo is about to piss off a lot of fans. Unless Kirby does the same thing as meta knight/ King, but even so with all wave 3 coming out, some of wave 1 will start to get hard to find.

They're among the most minor characters of the Smash roster with little to no mass market appeal. Marth is getting reprinted because of the upcoming FE game and Code Name STEAM compatibility.
which is why they should sell online only.....they would sell enough to justify production I would think

Going to build a small camp outside toys r us so I can get a lucario. Yes "a" lucario, not going to buy 200 like these crazy whipper snappers, back in my day we were happy with marbles and uno cards.

i also question why bowser got 3 months production and others got 1?  what made them feel bowser would sell better than sonic or megaman or toon link? i know bowser can be used in more games but sonic and megaman are popular enough that they should sell well

which is why they should sell online only.....they would sell enough to justify production I would think
Well you have to consider that it's not a simple matter of just saying OK let's pump out 200 of this figure now. There's a cost per figure that goes down the more figures they produce and a cost to gear the line up to produce a certain figure. I know it seems like a slam dunk to say "Well everyone wants Marth right now so he's sure to sell out if they make more" and it's a no brainer because they sell more. There's a saturation point though and as you approach that the risk increases and there's a devaluation of the individual figure and the overall product. Nintendo's still an ultra conservative company in the way that they're structured and operate so it makes sense in a way that they would sacrifice an amount of potential sales to mitigate risk.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You and everybody who liked this. Why are you people even here in this thread.

You are the reason why flippers flip. You don't like searching huh. Hmmm why are you even here I wonder? But I think the answer to that is fairly easy to see by now.
I want to know when Amiibos are going on sale. When they go on sale, I will buy them for regular price. If someone tells me preorders are up for Wave 4, I will preorder.

I don't like spending more money if I don't have to. People are talking about traveling into Manhattan to buy at retail price. Why not save yourself the bus / train ticket, the stress of waiting on a line for hours, and a day of your life for the non guaranteed CHANCE at getting a product?

Well you have to consider that it's not a simple matter of just saying OK let's pump out 200 of this figure now. There's a cost per figure that goes down the more figures they produce and a cost to gear the line up to produce a certain figure. I know it seems like a slam dunk to say "Well everyone wants Marth right now so he's sure to sell out if they make more" and it's a no brainer because they sell more. There's a saturation point though and as you approach that the risk increases and there's a devaluation of the individual figure and the overall product. Nintendo's still an ultra conservative company in the way that they're structured and operate so it makes sense in a way that they would sacrifice an amount of potential sales to mitigate risk.
so can someone explain the over abundance of Peach or Kirby? you're telling me they can't make a small run of marth or villager and sell enough to justify a run?

also, wave 2 wasn't even on store shelves. Pit and Little Mac never saw a shelf. All were preorders or a store got 1 or 2 and they sold out immediately.

I don't see how they can't strategically make enough to cover preorders and have some for store shelves. Preorders for wave 3 have been stopped about a month ago. They have those numbers to go by. They should be able to stock stores appropriately.

so can someone explain the over abundance of Peach or Kirby? you're telling me they can't make a small run of marth or villager and sell enough to justify a run?
Of course they can, but they probably have to feel like they're going to sell every one of those figures before it even rolls off the line before they do. Marth had to have demand plus two compatible games for them to do it.

Even if they don't sell out instantly Nintendo staple characters are safe. They'll sell eventually, moms know who they are, retailers don't mind them being evergreen SKUs in the line.

Of course they can, but they probably have to feel like they're going to sell every one of those figures before it even rolls off the line before they do. Marth had to have demand plus two compatible games for them to do it.

Even if they don't sell out instantly Nintendo staple characters are safe. They'll sell eventually, moms know who they are, retailers don't mind them being evergreen SKUs in the line.
retailers like Target/BB/Gamestop pay for exclusives. They should make sure they produce enough to meet demand or why pay for the exclusive.

It will be interesting to see if these retailers stock those exclusives consistently or will it be just day 1 and done

also, wave 2 wasn't even on store shelves. Pit and Little Mac never saw a shelf. All were preorders or a store got 1 or 2 and they sold out immediately.

I don't see how they can't strategically make enough to cover preorders and have some for store shelves. Preorders for wave 3 have been stopped about a month ago. They have those numbers to go by. They should be able to stock stores appropriately.
I like to hope we get another stand alone peach game

'Member this?

61EVYC12Z0L._SX300_.jpg

retailers like Target/BB/Gamestop pay for exclusives. They should make sure they produce enough to meet demand or why pay for the exclusive.

It will be interesting to see if these retailers stock those exclusives consistently or will it be just day 1 and done
Those are going to be interesting because I do agree that they're probably setting the quantity and not Nintendo (beyond a minimum order amount). Doesn't mean we'll see anything beyond a first run though as DI and Skylanders exclusives have been almost entirely single run when they're gone, they're gone. Those retailers are probably just ordering somewhere in that overlap of what they need to be profitable and how many they think they can sell. Over ordering and getting stuck with unmovable product loses them a ton of money.

I like to hope we get another stand alone peach game

'Member this?

I loved that game. I don't know if I sold it without realizing it at some point or just can't find it. :whistle2:(

How accurate is brickseek?

Two stores near me 60 miles/80miles say they have 3 villagers in stock.

What are the odds?
It's very accurate, but the problem here is that someone likely bought 8 amiibo and the cashier just rang up the same amiibo (Mario, let's say), and the alters the inventory of the ones that weren't scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back