Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very accurate, but the problem here is that someone likely bought 8 amiibo and the cashier just rang up the same amiibo (Mario, let's say), and the alters the inventory of the ones that weren't scanned.
Each amiibo has a different DCPI, so ringing Mario up 8 times would not alter the inventory of Villager or Marth. Those three that he's seeing were either miscounted or stolen.

did anyone order Lucario TRU online and has theirs got charged and/or shipped? or got any sort of update yet?
I just had an order for a single Lucario from TRU cancelled - claiming that the item is "currently unavailable". However, this was an order that was placed on 12/19 when the preorders were popping up here and there before the big re-order with the coupon code. I have an order for 2 that I used the coupon on that's still active.

I just had an order for a single Lucario from TRU cancelled - claiming that the item is "currently unavailable". Hi owever, this was an order that was placed on 12/19 when the preorders were popping up here and there before the big re-order with the coupon code. I have an order for 2 that I used the coupon on that's still active.
i ordered mine on 12-19.....so i'm hoping it doesn't get cancelled

It's very accurate, but the problem here is that someone likely bought 8 amiibo and the cashier just rang up the same amiibo (Mario, let's say), and the alters the inventory of the ones that weren't scanned.
Or somebody stole them.... Bastards, a manager at TRU told me some punk kid tried to walk out with 2 bowsers and two toon links in his hoodie.

Each amiibo has a different DCPI, so ringing Mario up 8 times would not alter the inventory of Villager or Marth. Those three that he's seeing were either miscounted or stolen.
You don't understand what he's saying. Say a customer walks up to a register with a Mario, Yoshi, Peach, Villager, and Sheik. A lazy/dumb cashier might scan Mario five times [since that's the number of same-priced items the customer is purchasing]. The customer's total will be the same price as if the cashier scanned each individually, but that store's inventory won't update to show that it has one less Yoshi, Peach, Villager, and Sheik. Instead, the number of Mario in stock will drop by four and any inventory checker will still show stock of the others that doesn't actually exist in the store any more. Does that make sense?

Obviously cashiers aren't supposed to do that, but working in retail, you see all sorts of things dumb employees will do to save themselves negligible time/energy as long as the transaction goes through and it gets the customer out the door.

This is the same as miscounting. The fact that they have different DCPIs proves the point.

You have 1 Mario and 1 Marth at at Target store. I bring them up to the cashier, and they scan Mario twice thinking they are just general "Nintendo" figures. System will show zero Mario figures and 1 Marth still, despite me walking out with a Marth. It's not stealing, just a simple mistake that no one is going to jail for or getting fired over.

Of course they may have been stolen too. Or lost. I worked at Target and sometimes you'd find weird stuff in the back that was on a high up shelf or fell through the cracks and it was either mega clearanced or not in the system.

Lol except what he said is exactly that...if the guy had say Mario, Yoshi, and Peach then 3 Villager and the clerk just said ill ring up 6 Mario instead of ringing up each one, it would have made the inventory wrong. Their inventory would have shown -6 Mario DCPIs but the 3 Villagers he actually got it would have looked like they were never sold. Regardless, brickseek has been very accurate for me on items the store actually has as far as matching their inventory system. I would assume any Marth, Villager, or WFT would be some type of Target inventory error however the case, not an error on brickseek. EDIT: looks like they beat me to it haha.

Meanwhile, I have 2 stores I can realistically go to, they both showed 4 Sheik when it was first reported they had stock. Wife wanted to go to the mall so I said sure lol. By the time we left one store was sold out so I ended up going to the other one which still had all 4. Grabbed two of them and went ahead and picked up bowser from GS. TRU was also right across the street, they had plenty of bowser but sold out of toon link and sheik. Their shelving holds 3 figures per peg and they only had one spot for Sheik and 2 for toon link but 4-5 for bowser.

i also question why bowser got 3 months production and others got 1? what made them feel bowser would sell better than sonic or megaman or toon link? i know bowser can be used in more games but sonic and megaman are popular enough that they should sell well
people were speculating before they would be more rare because of licensing deals and they probably don't make as much selling sonic/megaman figures.

The ones nintendo thought would be more popular, like bowser got 3+ months, while the ones they thought would be less popular like little mac or wii fit trainer got 1 or 2 months. Nintendo has already said they will reprint marth so i'm sure some other will be reprinted at some point.

I don't see how they can't strategically make enough to cover preorders and have some for store shelves. Preorders for wave 3 have been stopped about a month ago. They have those numbers to go by. They should be able to stock stores appropriately.
we have no way to know nintendo's production process, it's possible the factory is just not big enough to produce more in the time they have.

also keep in mind that these figures are not rare in other countries, so it's not a question of why don't they produce more, it's why don't they send north america more, and the answer is they don't really care about us. There are plenty of marths, villagers, little macs, pits in all of europe.

It's also nintendo and we've all learned not to try to make sense of their business decisions.

I just found 3 more Sheik at another Target in local and it's their last 3 stock for Sheik !! They do have Toon Link and Bowser but not for sale until 2/1 along with other from Wave 3

I just found 3 more Sheik at another Target in local and it's their last 3 stock for Sheik !! They do have Toon Link and Bowser but not for sale until 2/1 along with other from Wave 3
which other? the only wave 3 I expect in the next week are bowser, link, sheik, rosalina, and lucario

Isn't there a chance of the reprinted Marth having a different design (maybe with the Project STEAM's Marth design)?
Doubtful. If that was the case they would have just made a new line of Fire Emblem figures like Super Mario for Mario Party 10 and called it the "Project Steam and/or Fire Emblem" series

Stopped in a TRU tonight to get the difference for my 4 for $44.  Decided to check out the stock situation and they didn't have anything other than wave 1 and 2 commons.  Wish I had stopped in the Target that was close by, but didn't... 

i'm looking at amazon stock and it says they have over 6,000 mario amiibos in stock. I would love to see what 6,000 marios in a warehouse looks like, that has to take up a huge amount of warehouse space.

only stock less than 800 is samus, only 50 of those left. 

i'm looking at amazon stock and it says they have over 6,000 mario amiibos in stock. I would love to see what 6,000 marios in a warehouse looks like, that has to take up a huge amount of warehouse space.

only stock less than 800 is samus, only 50 of those left.
Remember when the PS4 launched and they should us aisles upon aisles of pallets of PS4s?

Don't know if this would be of use to anyone here, but I made a short video showing how I open my Amiibos, keep the artwork on the back of the card intact, and recycle the leftover packaging!  Used Bowser.  Furry/Fursuit related, but I hope you guys enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mulMxmkDdg&feature=youtu.be

Don't know if this would be of use to anyone here, but I made a short video showing how I open my Amiibos, keep the artwork on the back of the card intact, and recycle the leftover packaging! Used Bowser. Furry/Fursuit related, but I hope you guys enjoy.
WTF

[attachment=11479:Untitled.png]

Don't know if this would be of use to anyone here, but I made a short video showing how I open my Amiibos, keep the artwork on the back of the card intact, and recycle the leftover packaging! Used Bowser. Furry/Fursuit related, but I hope you guys enjoy.

WTF

It's Tony the damn tiger.
You wouldn't believe how often my suit gets that at anime conventions... I had a group of people following me around saying, "They'rrrre Great!"

I'm like...dude, I'm not Tony. XD But it was all in good fun.

Thanks showed my boss your video and got a promotion.

I... I... wasn't ready for that... WTF...

I'll leave this here lol this dude is a muth fuck 'ing power ranger 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrvPuSaXck8

I'll leave this here lol this dude is a muth fuck 'ing power ranger
Yup! That's the GekiViolet suit I got years back. I'm a huge Gekiranger fan, and being a fan of the color and since it was the first ranger that had it, I had someone make it for me.

...but I'd rather not derail this thread with talk about my other videos. XD Just wanted to offer a silly/playful take on how I open my figures. I do apologize if I made things awkward by doing so. >_>

I'm just hoping I can still get a Lucario on Friday! Working M-F 9-5 sucks if it drops that day. TRU doesn't even open until 10. :p

Confusing, creepy, and cool.

Europe must not like Mario party that much because the bundle is already discounted 10 euro on Amazon.fr to 40 euro. I wish games were region free I'd definitely import it.

I just cut around the bottom in a C shape and pull the figure out.

That way I can put the figure back into the package if want and a strip of tape reseals it nearly perfectly.

I just cut around the bottom in a C shape and pull the figure out.

That way I can put the figure back into the package if want and a strip of tape reseals it nearly perfectly.
Right, if you want to keep everything (the card, the plastic) visually intact, that's the way to do it.

Mine is just if you want to keep the cards and throw away/recycle the plastic. That's beneficial to me since I like and want to keep the cards, but I don't want to keep all the plastic.

Sorry about that! XD My suit's jaw is articulated (on a hinge). It's just one way to make it as animated as possible.

Nothing to lose sleep over. :)
No lie, I laughed once I saw you in your tiger costume. But when the mouth started to move though, it made the video pretty legit.

free bowser from his little prison, and yes please recycle. fucking LOL.
Yup, my parish (county) offers recycling, and I'm pretty sincere about it. :)

Also, as reference, here are all the ones I've used that method for:

20150128_005449_zps1tt8xpra.jpg

Not sure if you ended up calling on her, but I sure hope you did. Its one thing if she bought them after a shift or something, but not if she's keeping them there set aside for herself and refusing to sell them to customers (unless she was the only person to preorder them all or something there which obviously did not happen). Its that kind of arrogance and "service" that needs to be addressed. I almost wish we had other CAGs near you who could've gone to that store just to all be able to file a legitimate complaint along with yours. I agree with your sentiments of mercy and such. Humans should certainly be respected and treated as "people". But bad customer service also needs to be corrected for the sake of the customer, the company, and the manager's future. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience though, hope it works out for you at another store though!
I did end up calling to file a complaint over this. I talked to a representative from Target corporate. The gentleman I talked to was very apologetic and gave me $15 credit to use on the website. He said that withholding items is strictly against policy and that they would look in to the matter. He also assured me that I don't have to worry about this employee buying the entire stock of Rosalina on Sunday, and he told me he would make sure that this store would limit them two per customer. He thanked me for bringing the issue to him and that was that.

I'm not sure exactly how he can make sure that the store limits them, but I'm hoping he finds a way. I'm happy that he offered me the website credit, that's basically a free amiibo or cheap game. I'm just hoping that I never have to deal with this type of thing again.

EDIT: I should also note that I was extremely polite and casual with the person I talked to. Screaming at or being short with a rep who is trying to help you is always a shitty idea.

I did end up calling to file a complaint over this. I talked to a representative from Target corporate. The gentleman I talked to was very apologetic and gave me $15 credit to use on the website. He said that withholding items is strictly against policy and that they would look in to the matter. He also assured me that I don't have to worry about this employee buying the entire stock of Rosalina on Sunday, and he told me he would make sure that this store would limit them two per customer. He thanked me for bringing the issue to him and that was that.

I'm not sure exactly how he can make sure that the store limits them, but I'm hoping he finds a way. I'm happy that he offered me the website credit, that's basically a free amiibo or cheap game. I'm just hoping that I never have to deal with this type of thing again.

EDIT: I should also note that I was extremely polite and casual with the person I talked to. Screaming at or being short with a rep who is trying to help you is always a shitty idea.
I appreciate the update. You can now go back on Sunday and buy two of Elsa! Don't feel bad, you did the right thing.

I appreciate the update. You can now go back on Sunday and buy two of Elsa! Don't feel bad, you did the right thing.
Yeah, I think so too. Like I was saying before, I don't like complaining on people but this was just really, quite frankly, a dumb experience. I'll definitely be going back Sunday for Rosalina. I'll probably only buy one though since I don't flip and don't really have use for a 2nd one, unless a friend of mine decides to ask me to grab her one to be used in a trade she's trying to do for a Villager. She said she'd let me know.

EDIT: I just noticed your sig. You a Warriors fan? Did you catch the game tonight against my Bulls? Holy crap was that wild. Between that game and the game in Chicago, if we make the finals I really hope we play the Warriors. This is really turning into an absolute blast of a matchup to watch. Both games have been super exciting and gone down to the wire, with each team winning on the road. I'd love seven games of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back