An ignorant man-child will keep posting in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Call up your high school's office and have Mom fax them over.[/QUOTE]

My high school won't fax out transcripts, they will only send out official ones that cost money. My mom has a copy of my transcripts, but she doesn't have a fax machine or a car to get them to a fax machine.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']The office is pretty busy 'round this time, seeing as mom just drank her coffee.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='munch']Am I wrong for thinking it's weird that you guys have dreams about dudes you've met on the internet?[/QUOTE]

A) I can't control what I dream

B) I dream about a lot of people I never met (celebrities, historical figures) and places I've never been.

Damn .. that Gamestop thread is up to 88 pages already

[quote name='munch']I can neither confirm or deny that. I just think it's pretty good and philosophical.[/QUOTE]

I am intrigued by your newsletter and would like to subscribe.

How do people not employed by government get Dumb Wop Dago day off?

Is that an East Coast only thing?

I remember at one company I worked at, the NYC branch got it off and it pissed me off.

[quote name='manthing']How do people not employed by government get Dumb Wop Dago day off?

[/QUOTE]

Hey, hey, hey, easy there...Geez, I'd hate to see what you would say if this was Martin Luther King, Jr. day...;)

I think it's more of a financial holiday thing...the markets are closed, so my company is as well.

[quote name='Number83']Hey, hey, hey, easy there...Geez, I'd hate to see what you would say if this was Martin Luther King, Jr. day...;)[/QUOTE]

Did I hit a nerve there greaseball? ;)

Wouldn't matter what I say about MLK day, because the filter here would $ out the worst of it.

[quote name='manthing']Did I hit a nerve there greaseball? ;) [/QUOTE]

Nah, I don't work for the government.

Wouldn't matter what I say about MLK day, because the filter here would $ out the worst of it.

:rofl:

[quote name='manthing']How do people not employed by government get Dumb Wop Dago day off?

I remember at one company I worked at, the NYC branch got it off and it pissed me off.[/QUOTE]

Last time I got it was in High School. :|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Last time I got it was in High School. :|[/QUOTE]

Now that I think of it, the NYC branch did most of its business with government agencies.

They probably just got the day off instead of sitting in the near-Herald Square office with their thumbs up their asses.

When does Windows 7 come out? I really haven't had any problems with Vista, and I'm not sure if I want to upgrade. $30 is a damn good price, though.

[quote name='manthing']Greaseball, Wop, Dago, Guido...

All we need is Goomba for Derogatory I-talian Bingo![/QUOTE]

You forgot Guinnea.

I can order Windows 7 from the UT campus store for $34. I'm pretty sure it's the full version. I think I'll just do that for a fresh install.

[quote name='Number83']You forgot Guinnea.[/QUOTE]

That's how you spell it? I thought it was like the country? Where does that one come from?

[quote name='Number83']You forgot Guinnea.[/QUOTE]

*in Smash TV announcer voice*

BINGO!

[quote name='munch']I can order Windows 7 from the UT campus store for $34. I'm pretty sure it's the full version. I think I'll just do that for a fresh install.[/QUOTE]

Does your university limit the number of copies you can buy?

:whistle2:$

[quote name='munch']That's how you spell it? I thought it was like the country? Where does that one come from?[/QUOTE]

It's a way to imply I-talians aren't full white.

Ever see True Romance?

UD says:

Slang for an Italian. Most likly(sic) came into use beacuse of the Italian rule in Papua New Guinnea. WOP=Guinnea

You're a greasy guinnea.

[quote name='manthing']*in Smash TV announcer voice*

BINGO!

Does your university limit the number of copies you can buy?

:whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I'll ask today :cool:

[quote name='manthing']It's a way to imply I-talians aren't full white.

Ever see True Romance?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I guess I don't really know what Guinea means.

[quote name='manthing']It's a way to imply I-talians aren't full white.

Ever see True Romance?[/QUOTE]

I thought that was Sicilian?

[quote name='Number83']UD says:

Slang for an Italian. Most likly(sic) came into use beacuse of the Italian rule in Papua New Guinnea. WOP=Guinnea

You're a greasy guinnea.[/QUOTE]

See, I thought it was from the African country.

Since some Italians are/were darker than say, Germans, it was a way to imply negro blood in Italian ancestry.

Yeah it was sicilians, but what group dominates an average American's notion of Italians? It ain't the Medicis!

[quote name='Number83']UD says:

You're a greasy guinnea.[/QUOTE]

That's wrong. It is in reference to the Guinea coast in Africa. It was a slang term saying that Italians aren't white and are instead from Africa because of their darker skin.

[quote name='manthing']See, I thought it was from the African country.

Since some Italians are/were darker than say, Germans, it was a way to imply negro blood in Italian ancestry.[/QUOTE]

Northern Italians are more fair skinned...this is true. The further south you go, then you pick up the Grecian influence. Keep going south further still...yeah.

Besides, Sicily is actually its own country. Not a good idea to call the more sensitive Italians a Sicilian.

[quote name='darthbudge']That's wrong. It is in reference to the Guinea coast in Africa. It was a slang term saying that Italians aren't white and are instead from Africa because of their darker skin.[/QUOTE]

Are you questioning Urban Dictionary?!?! Next thing you'll tell me that Wiki is wrong! ;)

[quote name='Number83']Northern Italians are more fair skinned...this is true. The further south you go, then you pick up the Grecian influence. Keep going south further still...yeah.

Besides, Sicily is actually its own country. Not a good idea to call the more sensitive Italians a Sicilian.[/QUOTE]

I know that stuff, but I'm not gonna let facts get in the way of using good racial slurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back