Another OTT not made by an ignorant man-child

Status
Not open for further replies.
7634_100933519924493_100000235373329_25117_5990293_n.jpg

Cool.

budge's left hand looks like he's casting a The Gay spell on the vehicle in front of him.

[quote name='Brak']budge's left hand looks like he's casting a The Gay spell on the vehicle in front of him.[/QUOTE]

Is that the big arm or the little arm.

[quote name='Brak']budge's left hand looks like he's casting a The Gay spell on the vehicle in front of him.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Brak']:rofl:

That picture reminded me of Bela Lugosi, too.[/QUOTE]

Who is Bela Lugosi and why do I remind you of him?

EDIT: That would be the little arm, Frosty.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:

Who is Bela Lugosi and why does do I remind you of him?

EDIT: That would be the little arm, Frosty.[/QUOTE]

Shit @ your little arm having magical powers. That's a hell of a 1-2 punch.

#-o@ you not knowing Bela Lugosi.

Goddamn it, I feel like 83. But without the willpower.

I've lost like 20 pounds in the last 3 months, but here I am wanting a plate of tasty french fries...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn it, I feel like 83. But without the willpower.

I've lost like 20 pounds in the last 3 months, but here I am wanting a plate of tasty french fries...[/QUOTE]

I just had three Kispy Kreme doughnuts. :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']That was my friend's sunglasses.[/QUOTE]
Was she mad?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn it, I feel like 83. But without the willpower.

I've lost like 20 pounds in the last 3 months, but here I am wanting a plate of tasty french fries...[/QUOTE]

Aint no thing but a chicken wing on a string from bOOger king.....Uhhhh what i mean is dont sweat it, pick up with it tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Had some awesome Halo 3 matches on Friday, followed by some super shitty matches last night :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]

Let's play today. I'm pretty pro.

Can I play with you guys too, Puma? So it will be you, me, and Linkin. Does JolietJake play? We should invite him, too. Maybe w_b? is still on as well. It should be a fun night.

[quote name='munch']Can I play with you guys too, Puma? So it will be you, me, and Linkin. Does JolietJake play? We should invite him, too. Maybe w_b? is still on as well. It should be a fun night.[/QUOTE]

Your sarcasm hurts. :cry:

Ate two barbacoa tacos for breakfast and my ass has been exploding ever since. :cry:[quote name='Brak']Where's my Dingoo, DarthPumer?[/QUOTE]You'll get yours after he sends me mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back