Another OTT not made by an ignorant man-child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe MusicNoteLess is pulling a Leaving Las Vegas over a banishment from Xbox Live.[quote name='Maklershed']A cat is pissing in your face?[/QUOTE]:lol:[quote name='Rocko']On second thought, I might get Borderlands anyway.[/QUOTE]Good. Have you considered cancelling Brutal Legend?

Do I want Guitar Hero 5 for $29.97?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I need something new to play... :|

Shame there's a ton of good games coming this month but none are out yet. :|[/QUOTE]

We're just 7 days away. :whee:

[quote name='crystalklear64']this has become a problem. i need some good ideas to get back onto a normal sleep schedual, cuz right now, my body is good with waking up at 1pm and sleeping at 5am.[/QUOTE]
From what I've heard from folks who had to switch to or from 3rd shift, the best thing is to not try to sleep at a certain time, but to stay awake during the hours you keep falling asleep during. And get so tired that when you reach the hours you need to sleep during, you'll finally fall asleep then.

I'd like to live in Japang, alone, for, like, three months, that way my brain gets scrambled.

39.jpg

Ackbar - were you talking about the pc version of L4D2?

I never played the original and I don't want to miss out this time around on Left 4 Dead 2 so I'm definitely interested in getting it when it comes out. I'd prefer to play the 360 version though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ackbar - were you talking about the pc version of L4D2?

I never played the original and I don't want to miss out this time around on Left 4 Dead 2 so I'm definitely interested in getting it when it comes out. I'd prefer to play the 360 version though.[/QUOTE]

Yes he was talking PC -- If MS won't let Valve put out free content on the 360, what makes you think they'd let Valve sell bundles of L4D2 at a raging discount?

I'm getting L4D 2 for the 360, and I'll get it on the PC when Steam puts it on sale.

I'm thinking $20-ish.

So, probably 8-9 months after it's released, during a psychotic weekend sale.

Blah. I was drunk at like 5:15 yesterday.

Wedding was pretty fun. Worst part was when I was talking about my job and spit a tiny piece of bread...which could have gone unnoticed but I pointed it out and apologized profusely.

fuckin' Jack.

Ya, I got the PC L4D at about $22 8 months after release, I had completely played through the 360 version. I'm going just PC this time given the free DLC and better community.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']
fuckin' Jack.[/QUOTE]

Don't you EVER speak ill of Jack again.

It isn't Mr. Daniels' fault you dont know how to eat you barbarian

Somebody with a cable box needs to tell me what shitty movie this is on hbo with darthbudge (Joshua Jackson?) and some burnt Asian girl.

I already ordered both versions. I got the 360 version for $40 after the eca/$10 discount at Amazon. I still have my fingers crossed that tehy'll match BB and add a $10 coupon to my pre-order too.

I need three more to get the pc version.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That's gross, señorwoohoo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']Don't you EVER speak ill of Jack again.

It isn't Mr. Daniels' fault you dont know how to eat you barbarian[/QUOTE]

It was a tiny piece! But when I'm drunk I over-think shit so I got super embarrassed.

I also drunkenly danced with my roommate's aunt to "Come On Eileen". I think. Another aunt told me to kill myself.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Good. Have you considered cancelling Brutal Legend?[/QUOTE]
Not really, it looks pretty good. I might hold off on ordering it, though, until there's some reviews or something out to hear about how long/replayable the game is.

I'm also really unsure about L4D2... I liked L4D but it wasn't really very fun by myself, and randoms sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back