Anyone else get these Gamestop coupons in the mail? NOW WITH SCANS.

akashhhhh

CAGiversary!
3 coupons:

10% off any new game
50% extra trade credit and all used games
$30 extra on any game system trade-in

Now with scans courtesy of GregSal1, major props to him:

picture2wy1.jpg

picturele0.jpg

picture3ir2.jpg

Scans would be cool, but also tell us the region you live in as this may be some local promotion for a few stores only, as they have been known to do in the past.

[quote name='mitch079']Scans would be cool, but also tell us the region you live in as this may be some local promotion for a few stores only, as they have been known to do in the past.[/quote]

you called it man, it totally says select stores in tiny print. And the stores are on the other side, this is totally for Southern California...LA to Riverside.

apologies, please move to regional.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

[quote name='djkunai']Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god[/quote]

tru dat times one hundred million

someone pmed for the coupon codes:

10% off any new game: ebc3002177
50% extra credit: ebc3005121
extra $30 on a system: ebc3005139

i have a feeling these might just work anywhere. I'll try to get scans tomorrow at work.

Sorry for the delay.

Also, anyone know trade in value on Ds lite?

[quote name='akashhhhh']someone pmed for the coupon codes:

10% off any new game: ebc3002177
50% extra credit: ebc3005121
extra $30 on a system: ebc3005139

i have a feeling these might just work anywhere. I'll try to get scans tomorrow at work.

Sorry for the delay.

Also, anyone know trade in value on Ds lite?[/quote]

Very much appreciated!

[quote name='akashhhhh']you called it man, it totally says select stores in tiny print. And the stores are on the other side, this is totally for Southern California...LA to Riverside.

apologies, please move to regional.[/quote]

im riverside. i want coupons.... :applause:

My god. up to 60% TIV on MKWii, so... 56$ on each copy of mario kart wii? And you probably get to keep the wii wheel? I'd love some scans of these too :)

[quote name='FiendCameron']im riverside. i[/quote]

Me too, I'm sorry.

Also, I'll try to post tomorrow. Did you check your circulars in the mail?

[quote name='dyeknom']My god. up to 60% TIV on MKWii, so... 56$ on each copy of mario kart wii? And you probably get to keep the wii wheel? I'd love some scans of these too :)[/quote]

i think the fine print says 'up to retail value of game.' when this was around it was reported that H3 got 35 + 60% = more than used price

Oh god, 50% more trade in? That is beautiful. I am in Socal, SGV. Hopefully I get them... >_>

Let's hope they don't destroy these coupons like they did the previous set of "good" coupons.

I got some Wii Coupons in the mail. Didn't pay much attention to them as I recall they weren't special. I'll look at them again to see if I missed something.

Great coupons you came across though! I could buy MKwii if I had a good scan!

These might not be regional. Someone over the weekend posted the same three coupons, but said they were regional for Texas. They may be listed as regional but they are apparently being sent out to different areas. It is definitely worth a try.

[quote name='akashhhhh']Also, anyone know trade in value on Ds lite?[/quote]

someone told me rapestop doesnt trade in systems anymore?

is this true?? or do we have another store full of idiots?

[quote name='WesWarlord']These might not be regional. Someone over the weekend posted the same three coupons, but said they were regional for Texas. They may be listed as regional but they are apparently being sent out to different areas. It is definitely worth a try.[/quote]

I hope it's nationwide!

Just tried the 50% bonus at GS and it gave a 20% bonus only.

And what the fuck! They only give $25 for MKWii without wheel!

I remember when I used a scanned California coupon for $30 extra on hardware. I got $60 for a GBA:SP.

The coupon wouldn't go through. I pretended I was looking around. I guess the guy did an override or something. Probably what kept him going was the fact that I was gonna get a DS and he wanted to make the sell or something.

Can anyone else confirm the posted codes? I just think it's odd to see a code that says 50% bonus only give me 20%.

I actually received something similar. It was a GS mailing and included 2 cardboard style cards (giftcard size). One was get an extra 20% credit when you trade in and pre-order any Wii title. The second was the same for a DS title.

That exact flyer is sitting in six Indianapolis-area GSes, and includes a couple Ohio and Kentucky locations as well. I popped the IN/OH locations into the Indiana and Ohio threads a few days ago for those who are interested.

I did and used them already, I got it after I bought GTA 4.

I did use it with advantage of the B2G1.

One of the stores near me had 2 MvC2's for the PS2 and 1 for the Xbox, so I bought all 3 (paid $150) traded the disk only PS2 and the Xbox one back in with the 50% to get 105 back in Credit and kept the complete one. I gave the $30 on system one away and used the 10% on GTA Trilogy Set.

This same coupon is available in a few stores in the midwest as well (two in Cincinatti, four in Lexington KY, and six in Indianapolis). My husband posted about it in the regional forum but since it came up here as well I thought I'd mention it.

[quote name='djkunai']Just tried the 50% bonus at GS and it gave a 20% bonus only.

And what the fuck! They only give $25 for MKWii without wheel![/quote]

I'm curious the way you wrote this implied that they have a different trade in rate to MK + wheel ?

[quote name='stoned99']I'm curious the way you wrote this implied that they have a different trade in rate to MK + wheel ?[/quote]

Yes, it's $28. $25 for the game and the well-known $3 wheel value.

bread's done
Back