Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

[quote name='Blabadon']Should be affecting. :p[/QUOTE]

I know it was late, and it's all that popped in my head lol

Mass Effect - $140 (guess you were wrong, Freemason) :whistle2:D

I shall then bid 11,861.62 Bangladeshi Taka.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I fully expect it to be hand delivered to me via elephant.

They have those in Bangledesh, right?[/QUOTE]

shit i don't know, i didn't even know they had money until i googled a coversion table for an obscure cultural currency. I DO know however, that elephants do NOT have hands, so your above request is simply impossible.

I will toss in 104 Pink Lemonade Kool-Aid packets, and 483 cans of Jar Jar Binks collectible Episode 1 Mt Dew cans. Unopened. Don't judge me, i did the world a favor taking them out of the economy.

[quote name='Freemason']shit i don't know, i didn't even know they had money until i googled a coversion table for an obscure cultural currency. I DO know however, that elephants do NOT have hands, so your above request is simply impossible.

I will toss in 104 Pink Lemonade Kool-Aid laxative packets, and 483 cans of Jar Jar Binks collectible Episode 1 Mt Dew targets. Unopened. Don't judge me, i did the world a favor taking them out of the economy.[/QUOTE]

I did you the favor of correcting your post.

And yes, you did the world a favor. But I still want an elephant to TRUNK deliver me those takas. I'll be ROLLING in the takas.

damn. Thought I was gonna get the Dragons Age collector's virtually unnoticed.

Dragon Age Origins Collectors Edition -$17
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - $40

[quote name='ethwang']Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - $40
Mass Effect CE: Whatever Freemason Bid + $1[/QUOTE]

Metal Gear is already at $40. Care to try again?

[quote name='Lazer77']Hey Freemason, how is your friend? I've been meaning to ask, its been a good while![/QUOTE]

Thanks for asking, Nick is getting there, he has been moved twice and is currently in a rehab center in Minneapolis, MN working on teh physical side. He can talk slowly, i got to talk to him briefly for the first time in 100ish days not long ago. They are looking at a few more weeks up there then moving him back to his hometown for in home care in Aberdeen, SD. At this point, he lost about 6months and some selective memory totally with bits and pieces of other things. He lost over 40lbs, most of it being his entirety of his body muscle so they are rebuilding his core and legs so he can even support his own weight to walk again.

Slow and steady, but coming from an original number of 3% chance of survival to this, he is a miracle. Between my lowball, facebook groups, some past gamer friends from FPS games and MMO Guilds, CAGGERS that donated outside the lowball, we pulled him in around $3,500 to help. He found out he is having a baby boy, which he predicted (then forgot) so we are gonna let time do the rest.

We were doing so well with $5 and $10 increments....we don't need to dicker with measly $1 bids, do we?

We are trying to save something for the finale, this just builds drama and more spectators to the event.

[quote name='Freemason']Thanks for asking, Nick is getting there, he has been moved twice and is currently in a rehab center in Minneapolis, MN working on teh physical side. He can talk slowly, i got to talk to him briefly for the first time in 100ish days not long ago. They are looking at a few more weeks up there then moving him back to his hometown for in home care in Aberdeen, SD. At this point, he lost about 6months and some selective memory totally with bits and pieces of other things. He lost over 40lbs, most of it being his entirety of his body muscle so they are rebuilding his core and legs so he can even support his own weight to walk again.

Slow and steady, but coming from an original number of 3% chance of survival to this, he is a miracle. Between my lowball, facebook groups, some past gamer friends from FPS games and MMO Guilds, CAGGERS that donated outside the lowball, we pulled him in around $3,500 to help. He found out he is having a baby boy, which he predicted (then forgot) so we are gonna let time do the rest. [/QUOTE]

Glad to hear man! Honestly, I have faith that everything will work itself out in the long run. Like I mentioned awhile back, I had a friend who went through the same thing after a car accident. Literally the steps and progress (and statistics) you said were all the same, and everything turned out fine in the end. I am glad to hear it, and I hope he continues to improve!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Metal Gear is already at $40. Care to try again?[/QUOTE]

*looks at how much i'm paying already*

*thinks about having to bid more for Metal Gear*

vince.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Setherial']any idea when the pictures are going to work again? Hate have to look at those small thumb nails.[/QUOTE]

If you click on the link that I provided, it takes you to the album that has the original pictures. Then you can click on the pictures in the album and it'll show them full size. Sorry, but it's the best I've got right now.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']If you click on the link that I provided, it takes you to the album that has the original pictures. Then you can click on the pictures in the album and it'll show them full size. Sorry, but it's the best I've got right now.[/QUOTE]

Actually you can only look at the thumbnails, if you click on them, it does the same thing as the links on the thread.

[quote name='blabadon']should be affecting. :p[/quote]

[quote name='thecoryjihad']metal gear is already at $40. Care to try again?[/quote]

$41!

Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway Limited Edition -$10
Gears of War Limited Edition -$10
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition(artbook still sealed) -$18
Borderlands Game Of The Year Edition -$15
Dance Central -$10
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion The Shivering Isles -$3
Viking Battle For Asgard with artbook -$5
Gun(some writing on disc) -$1
The Lord of the Rings The Third Age -$1
Psychonauts -$8

[quote name='Lazer77']Question about shipping, will we be reimbursed if the shipping charges were significantly cheaper than what we paid?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be giving everyone exact shipping. I'll be getting your lots together, weighing it in a box and charging you that way. If for some reason I end up overcharging, yes, I will definitely reimburse you.

[quote name='krashhole']Jurassic Park The Game $7

EDIT: Add this also please Guitar Hero Aerosmith $1[/QUOTE]
[quote name='thecoryjihad']
Rules and regulations! A slight deviation from the usual dv8mad nonsense.
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
[/QUOTE]

Rule #1.

Sry I know I'm being a pain here but I just gotta say...

If I plan on dropping a large amount of money on your items I at least want to see what it is that I'm bidding on along with the conditions. The pictures you "had" up did just that...

So on that note... I strenuously request that you find some other way to upload the pictures so I can make a better judgment on how I use my money.

Thanks.

[quote name='Setherial']Sry I know I'm being a pain here but I just gotta say...

If I plan on dropping a large amount of money on your items I at least want to see what it is that I'm bidding on along with the conditions. The pictures you "had" up did just that...

So on that note... I strenuously request that you find some other way to upload the pictures so I can make a better judgment on how I use my money.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll fix this tonight. I just need to find a new hosting site. My apologies.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I'll fix this tonight. I just need to find a new hosting site. My apologies.[/QUOTE]
I vote leave it as is, that way no one is motivated to outbid me.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I'm going to be giving everyone exact shipping. I'll be getting your lots together, weighing it in a box and charging you that way. If for some reason I end up overcharging, yes, I will definitely reimburse you.[/QUOTE]

Priority mail flat rate boxes might help out on the shipping if it's a bunch of stuff, and make it easier since you don't have to weigh and figure out the destination.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I'm going to be giving everyone exact shipping. I'll be getting your lots together, weighing it in a box and charging you that way. If for some reason I end up overcharging, yes, I will definitely reimburse you.[/QUOTE]

Perfect, thanks for the reply man!

[quote name='Setherial']Sry I know I'm being a pain here but I just gotta say...

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

all his stuff is good condition, just suck it up and jump on the Mass Effect bidding bandwagon with the other cool kids!

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Ew... $6 for shipping?![/QUOTE]

If you look on the USPS website, you'll see that is ACTUAL shipping cost, not counting any of my materials. I'm just trying not to lose my ass.

If it's substantially cheaper, I'll reimburse you with no question as I had stated before.

bread's done
Back