Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

UPDATE FOR THE LEGO ROOM SITUATION!!!!!!
My wife agreed to match whatever my lowball brings so we can REALLY give these boys the Lego room of their dreams!!! Bid away!!! Make that woman spend her money!!!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']UPDATE FOR THE LEGO ROOM SITUATION!!!!!!
My wife agreed to match whatever my lowball brings so we can REALLY give these boys the Lego room of their dreams!!! Bid away!!! Make that woman spend her money!!!
[/QUOTE]

Dear Lord, your sons will have private access to the next Lego Land! I seriously want to see pictures!!!!!!

I fixed most of the pictures. Everything from the MP3 player on the bottom up to Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition is fixed.

I need to go reshoot a lot of them since my files got deleted.....up for a long fucking night.

James Cameron's Avatar The Game Target Exclusive Edition with mini Avatar figure: - 12

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Limited Edition(no slipcover): - 3

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Limited Edition: - 5

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Game Of The Year Edition - $2

Jurassic Park The Game - $11

Sega Superstars Tennis/Xbox Live Arcade - $3

Test Drive Unlimited - $4

End of day 5 total!!!

$1,193!!!

Oh yeah....the pictures have been reshot and rehosted!!!!

It only took 4 fucking hours. You better appreciate that ladies and gents. And by appreciate, I mean bid more.

Clive Barker's Jericho Special Edition(steelbook) $10

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition(sealed) $13

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Limited Edition $10

Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition - $12
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe Kollector's Edition - $12
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 The Fate Of Two Worlds Limited Edition - $15

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Collector's Edition - $9
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition(sealed) - $14
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Limited Edition - $11

Since this lowball, ive been trying to find a Mass effect CE, this one is at like 150. and ebay is about the same......except for the the TWO THAT WENT FOR LESS than 90 on ebay a few days ago.

Damn sleep

[quote name='merchie89']Since this lowball, ive been trying to find a Mass effect CE, this one is at like 150. and ebay is about the same......except for the the TWO THAT WENT FOR LESS than 90 on ebay a few days ago.

Damn sleep[/QUOTE]

i been watching them all too, the ones you speak of were either missing parts or in much worse condition. i have every single one on my watchlist too lol

[quote name='Freemason']i been watching them all too, the ones you speak of were either missing parts or in much worse condition. i have every single one on my watchlist too lol[/QUOTE]

Well stop it, watching them is my thing!! played ME1 for like 15 minutes today, enjoyed it but it takes the right mood to get sucked in.

Anyone see the pics of the ME Xboxs for the Facebook contest? ME is my favorite Xbox series, and they are still something i would never buy....kinda sad. I want a xbox with Wrex' face on it, thatd be cool

[quote name='merchie89']Well stop it, watching them is my thing!! played ME1 for like 15 minutes today, enjoyed it but it takes the right mood to get sucked in.

Anyone see the pics of the ME Xboxs for the Facebook contest? ME is my favorite Xbox series, and they are still something i would never buy....kinda sad. I want a xbox with Wrex' face on it, thatd be cool[/QUOTE]

link me!! lol Mass Effect is my favorite series of all time, i collect it and everything for it. I could be due a new xbox :)

there is a thread on the free stuff section on the contest. and the pictures were posted on Kotaku about the xboxs, not sure if its in the thread yet

[quote name='merchie89']Since this lowball, ive been trying to find a Mass effect CE, this one is at like 150. and ebay is about the same......except for the the TWO THAT WENT FOR LESS than 90 on ebay a few days ago.

Damn sleep[/QUOTE]

Well there is one auction on ebay for a used copy with one day left and is up to 192.00, so I would say this one still way cheaper of what you can find on ebay in similar conditions.

Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition with artbook: $10

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition:ilikegames-$6

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 The Fate Of Two Worlds Limited Edition: $16

[quote name='Edwin29']Well there is one auction on ebay for a used copy with one day left and is up to 192.00, so I would say this one still way cheaper of what you can find on ebay in similar conditions.[/QUOTE]

not gonna lie, bought a PAL version for 45. I know I cant play it but it will still placehold for my US version when I find one.

[quote name='merchie89']not gonna lie, bought a PAL version for 45. I know I cant play it but it will still placehold for my US version when I find one.[/QUOTE]

i thought about it too, see several for around 45 - 70 quite a bit... i may go that route as well and work on some other pieces i want to fill with teh new lithos, art books, etc.

bread's done
Back