Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Now who does that remind me of....

oh yeah.

storage-wars-dave-meme-generator-yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup-2c7ae6.jpg

Alan Wake Limited Edition - $37 (I think it got bid up)
Metal Gear Solid LE- $48[/QUOTE]

I almost want to not accept your bids just for that.

But I do want your money, so I'll let it slide this time. Now show me the WOW factor!!!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I almost want to not accept your bids just for that.

But I do want your money, so I'll let it slide this time. Now show me the WOW factor!!![/QUOTE]

Oh right that reminds me.

Predicting Mass Effect goes to $160

*Makes comment about safes....*

The worst is the spin off in Texas. Those people are just annoying. They're trying to act like the same characters from the first show. Nothing original at all, but what should I expect from a reality show.

LOL I love Storage Wars, glad to see some fans here! Dave is the best. I absolutely despite Jarrod, and Darrel is annoying as hell too.

[quote name='Lazer77']LOL I love Storage Wars, glad to see some fans here! Dave is the best. I absolutely despite Jarrod, and Darrel is annoying as hell too.[/QUOTE]

Try Auction Hunters on Spike. It's so much better and the guys actually know what they're talking about. Not to mention you actually see what they get for the stuff they buy, versus having a bunch of dumb rednecks guess on how much they plan on overpricing their items in their shops.

BUT THAT IS FAKE!!!! (auction hunters) they are both listed actors for other programs. Ton says he is a bodyguard/alligator wrangler in his spare time but i dont buy it....he is a phony!!!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Try Auction Hunters on Spike. It's so much better and the guys actually know what they're talking about. Not to mention you actually see what they get for the stuff they buy, versus having a bunch of dumb rednecks guess on how much they plan on overpricing their items in their shops.[/QUOTE]

I might check it out, I always assumed its just a knockoff show. Like Pawn Stars spawned Hardcore Pawn, and now Cajun Pawn. Both of which are really bad.

[quote name='Lazer77']LOL I love Storage Wars, glad to see some fans here! Dave is the best. I absolutely despite Jarrod, and Darrel is annoying as hell too.[/QUOTE]

How is Dave the best?? I just don't understand how anyone could possibly like a guy who is so fucking arrogant/impressed with themselves. If I ever meet the guy I will go to jail for assault just because I can't stand his fucking face. Ok maybe that's a little extreme but I really hate him. REALLY.

[quote name='teknikalei']How is Dave the best?? I just don't understand how anyone could possibly like a guy who is so fucking arrogant/impressed with themselves. If I ever meet the guy I will go to jail for assault just because I can't stand his fucking face. Ok maybe that's a little extreme but I really hate him. REALLY.[/QUOTE]

Hey tek....tell me how you really feel.

[quote name='teknikalei']How is Dave the best?? I just don't understand how anyone could possibly like a guy who is so fucking arrogant/impressed with themselves. If I ever meet the guy I will go to jail for assault just because I can't stand his fucking face. Ok maybe that's a little extreme but I really hate him. REALLY.[/QUOTE]

Arrogant, but he is good at what he does. Then there are people like Jarrod and Darrel who are arrogant, but have nothing to be arrogant about. Plus I just love how he intentionally annoys people lol.

Part of me believes outside the auction bidding stuff he's a nice guy. The Goodwill donation thing kinda showed.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Are you planning on bidding this time Scott?[/QUOTE]

LOL, I'll definitely be in on some stuff. Just haven't decided what I'm going after yet. I'm trying to pare down most of my 360 collection to just exclusives and keep the cross-platform stuff on PS3. My collection takes up too damned much space without owning cross-platform stuff on each system lol.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Changing the payment methods in the middle of a lowball? Tsk, tsk.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have a choice, believe me. PayPal royally screwed me before and I won't let them do it again, the bastards.

New incentive!!! The wife just said that if my lowball breaks $2,300, I get to buy the Lego Death Star.

For those of you not in the know......here is the awesome.

lego-death-star.jpg

lego.jpg

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']Pay the man!:applause:

I guess $177 for Mass Effect[/QUOTE]

If Foxhound wins anything, I'll take a dollar off his winnings. Deal?

[quote name='qualityman13']for the catherine game you didnt wear the underwear.... right?[/QUOTE]

They were never even unrolled. I felt creepy buying that game and my wife has given me shit ever since I brought it in the house. It hid in my collection.

If you plan on wearing them, more power to you.

And the same goes for the shirt and pillowcase. Never used.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']They were never even unrolled. I felt creepy buying that game and my wife has given me shit ever since I brought it in the house. It hid in my collection.

If you plan on wearing them, more power to you.

And the same goes for the shirt and pillowcase. Never used.[/QUOTE]

did you get a chance you play the game? its a good game but i agree a bit creepy

[quote name='qualityman13']did you get a chance you play the game? its a good game but i agree a bit creepy[/QUOTE]

I played the first couple of levels, but it didn't really catch my interest and I got bored. Hence why I'm not keeping it.

I'm keeping the games that I'll play over and over again, like Forza 4, Saints Row 2 & 3, all of the Halos, all of the Lego games....stuff that has replay value. But stuff that doesn't interest me anymore is now up for bids and I'll be using the cash to expand my boys' Lego collection, as I've mentioned 800 times before.

bread's done
Back