Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']How much is the grand total at right now?[/QUOTE]

$1,445 so far...so we've got a ways to go, but it could happen!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']New incentive!!! The wife just said that if my lowball breaks $2,300, I get to buy the Lego Death Star.

For those of you not in the know......here is the awesome.

[/QUOTE]

That's cool...but it's no Mini-Fig Scaled Millennium Falcon.

MilleniumFalcon003.jpg

I do hope you make your 2300 goal, lord knows I'm contributing. wish me luck.

looks like my basement...so I'll say yes. but it's currently kinda disassembled because a shelf fell on it. I'll rebuild it one of these days. This is the first run version...it has a certificate.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']They were never even unrolled. I felt creepy buying that game and my wife has given me shit ever since I brought it in the house. It hid in my collection.

If you plan on wearing them, more power to you.

And the same goes for the shirt and pillowcase. Never used.[/QUOTE]

That's why if I win I'd like it shipped to my work address. :cool:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition $35
The Beatles Rock Band $6
Guitar Hero II $1
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock $1
Guitar Hero Metallica $6
Lego Rock Band $3
Ematic 4GB MP3 player. $10

Sniper is yours, Lord. A) its on sale for 19.99 at gamestop, but backordered. and B) Ive got all the cheevos except online and that was awful so enjoy the victory!

[quote name='merchie89']Sniper is yours, Lord. A) its on sale for 19.99 at gamestop, but backordered. and B) Ive got all the cheevos except online and that was awful so enjoy the victory![/QUOTE]
Thanks dude. I just like steelbooks and was interested in the game cause of the sniper stuff so I don't mind dropping around 15 just cause it's steelbook.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Thanks dude. I just like steelbooks and was interested in the game cause of the sniper stuff so I don't mind dropping around 15 just cause it's steelbook.[/QUOTE]

Good game for a decent playthrough, the steelbook was my main draw as well.

Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition with artbook - $11
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Collector's Edition(spine of plastic sleeve is split at the bottom) - $6
Prey Limited Edition - $12
Turning Point Fall of Liberty Collector's Edition(steelbook) - $11
Dead Rising(Platinum Hits) - $3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Limited Edition(no slipcover) - $3

[quote name='merchie89']So question on ghostbusters, does it come in a bigger case or something? not sure on how contents were held.[/QUOTE]

No bigger case. Just the game and the extra contents. I was bummed about that too.

[quote name='merchie89']So question on ghostbusters, does it come in a bigger case or something? not sure on how contents were held.[/QUOTE]

From mine it was in boxes cause Amazon didn't have a actual "box" box for it. Came together though.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']No bigger case. Just the game and the extra contents. I was bummed about that too.[/QUOTE]

Thats lame as shoot. Im probably done with that then. Even though the slimer statue sells for like $60 on ebay ;)

I have to add that the slimer is really cool!!! I don't remember it feeling cheaply made plus it was limited to a certain number per system.

[quote name='skiizim']I have to add that the slimer is really cool!!! I don't remember it feeling cheaply made plus it was limited to a certain number per system.[/QUOTE]

They even made his butt detailed. So yeah, not exactly second thoughtly made

bread's done
Back