Army of Two - Gen. Discussion & Info - Veterans Pack Co-Op Campaign DLC Free - Up Now

I'm glad the campaign missions turned out to be free instead of multiplayer maps. Online multiplayer is really pointless after the first month blitz when everyone goes back to Halo, CoD4, etc...

I just booted the game, first time in awhile..what was the update?

[quote name='Scorch']Cleaning out my desk, I found a stack of the AoT BST-V1 submachine gun pre-order bonus codes. Take them. First come first serve.

6TW2 YFQF 58T2 KWGW
DMKN 3L8L 6GWE TRFN
9YAN CFUJ RBFS JNWL
BPKN DE4S SHGS 4E6S
D3GC 3ZUQ 7W44 LAHR
224T S9UT J8S8 KVFG
8MCV 6BN7 QDJK RVH5[/quote]

Thanks for D3GC 3ZUQ 7W44 LAHR, it didn't unlock the Sniper. What do I do for that weapon?

New levels are awesome, although, I have to say, besides the fact that the new "alternate" boss, the "new" ending still kind of sucks.

Very fun though, anyone who has Ao2 should download them right away, especially since they are free to begin with, I would have gladly paid for these though.

The new levels also add 6 new briefcases to the game, I'm not sure if they affect the achievement or not (guessing they do), but I'll find out soon enough (I missed one briefcase on the boat, and missed one in the first of the new levels, so if it doesn't unlock when I get the one on the boat, we'll know).

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']
Very fun though, anyone who has Ao2 should download them right away, especially since they are free to begin with, I would have gladly paid for these though.
[/quote]

Well, I do not want to pay for the first pack, so this new one being free will give me incentive to buy the previous one.

Just to clarify for everyone, you don't need the new briefcases for the "My Kinda Case!" achievement. I just got the Aircraft Carrier one I missed, and got 5/6 from the new levels, and it still unlocked.

Just wanted to give a heads-up on that.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Do any new achievements come with those 2 new maps? I'm planning on renting this game again soon.[/QUOTE]

May have missed one but I think these are the new ones added with this pack:

Arnold Braunschweiger
Destroy 300 destructible objects in Mission 7,8
20G

I promise to kill you last
Kill Dalton in less than 40 seconds
30G

I wanna be a cleaner
Final blow to Dalton is a headshot with a pimped .44 MODEL 29 handgun
25G

Secret Achievement
Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
30G

Secret Achievement
30G

[quote name='NTolerance']May have missed one but I think these are the new ones added with this pack:

Arnold Braunschweiger
Destroy 300 destructible objects in Mission 7,8
20G

I promise to kill you last
Kill Dalton in less than 40 seconds
30G

I wanna be a cleaner
Final blow to Dalton is a headshot with a pimped .44 MODEL 29 handgun
25G

Secret Achievement
30G

Secret Achievement
30G[/quote]

I think those secrets are just to beat missions 7 and 8.

[quote name='Quintessence']I think those secrets are just to beat missions 7 and 8.[/QUOTE]

I beat them both on Contractor, and nothing unlocked. They could possibly be beating it on Professional though, I'll have to try it later and see.

Killing Dalton in under 40 seconds is fucking impossible.

I have been trying for the past two hours and I haven't got it yet.

[quote name='Razzuel']Killing Dalton in under 40 seconds is fucking impossible.

I have been trying for the past two hours and I haven't got it yet.[/quote]

Make sure you have someone playing co-op with you. Me and zew did it in a few tries.

Have both people use the MGL MK-X Grenade Launchers and spam the shit out of him.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're trying it on "easy", right?[/quote]

Yeah.

[quote name='Trakan']Make sure you have someone playing co-op with you. Me and zew did it in a few tries.

Have both people use the MGL MK-X Grenade Launchers and spam the shit out of him.[/quote]

Uh I don't have anyone to do it with in co-op. Someone here want to help?:D

I was playing through this game last night and it had one of the best glitches ever.

When I was on the aircraft carrier I went into the control room to talk to the captain. Cutscene begins and there is an empty chair. I though, what a great reveal, there is no captaibn, it was all a lie. Then I started to realize that if there is no captain, my soldiers sound insane. So I read my new objective and realized the captain didn't load, voice nor image. It was very odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bump an old thread, but with today's Gamefly $9.99 sale, are there going to be any new or returning players online? I sold mine shortly before the add-on content was released so I'm excited to give the new levels a try and some of the online I never messed with. I should have my game in about a week.

MjC

[quote name='MCalvert1']Sorry to bump an old thread, but with today's Gamefly $9.99 sale, are there going to be any new or returning players online? I sold mine shortly before the add-on content was released so I'm excited to give the new levels a try and some of the online I never messed with. I should have my game in about a week.

MjC[/quote]

I'd be up for that, I still have the extra levels and multiplayer to work on too. A week should be fine, I'm still finishing Lost Odyssey and my mom will be here for a week, so I won't be on for a bit.

GT: ColHotShotX

~HotShotX

Yep, me too when I get it. I usually play late at night and am in some of the other standard CAG groups like GoW, Halo, etc. if you see me online on Friends of Friends send me an invite.

bread's done
Back