Army of Two - Gen. Discussion & Info - Veterans Pack Co-Op Campaign DLC Free - Up Now

[quote name='Littlefields']Is the demo up on the Marketplace now? Or are you talking abotu some OXM demo? I would love to try it out.[/quote]

It's up on XBLM.

[quote name='goukill1120']can you play single player on the demo ?[/quote]

no, just co-op.

I might pick this one up as well
it was fun playing the demo

I really liked the demo. Is this worth owning? I was going to get it through YF360, but decided to save my credits for GTA and get this through Gamefly. Thoughts?

[quote name='CouRageouS']I really liked the demo. Is this worth owning? I was going to get it through YF360, but decided to save my credits for GTA and get this through Gamefly. Thoughts?[/quote]

Having a friend to play with I was satisfied with the $20 it cost me to own this game for a month. I don't think its worth anything more than the $8 it would cost to rent it for a weekend if you are playing by yourself.

Just beat the game for the third time tonight, still haven't gotten my 1 million achievement. Must be close. Still need to beat the game with the AI for that achievement, maybe I'll do that, and I should get a million along the way.

It's worth a rental for sure, if you have gamefly I would recommend this

[quote name='mr ryles']Just beat the game for the third time tonight, still haven't gotten my 1 million achievement. Must be close. Still need to beat the game with the AI for that achievement, maybe I'll do that, and I should get a million along the way.

It's worth a rental for sure, if you have gamefly I would recommend this[/QUOTE]

Speaking of beating the game, I just did that last night on Recruit difficulty. The menu states that if you beat Recruit difficulty you unlock Professional difficulty. When I go to load a previous chapter or start a new campaign I can't select Professional. :whistle2:s

Got the demo last night and was playing with some random. Found it great to use the celebrate/taunt buttons randomly while he was trying to do something.

Gameplay wise it seemed pretty fun. Probably will check it out on the cheap(er).

[quote name='specialk']Got the demo last night and was playing with some random. Found it great to use the celebrate/taunt buttons randomly while he was trying to do something.

Gameplay wise it seemed pretty fun. Probably will check it out on the cheap(er).[/quote]

Nothing beats standing up when they jump to grab your arm to pull them up.

[quote name='specialk']Got the demo last night and was playing with some random. Found it great to use the celebrate/taunt buttons randomly while he was trying to do something.

Gameplay wise it seemed pretty fun. Probably will check it out on the cheap(er).[/quote]

Nothing beats standing up when they jump to grab your arm to pull them up.

I just recently looked at the leaderboards after not playing for over 2 weeks, did they reset them again..? D: And, did anyone found out it doesn't matter towards the achievement? :bomb:

[quote name='shigster']I just recently looked at the leaderboards after not playing for over 2 weeks, did they reset them again..? D: And, did anyone found out it doesn't matter towards the achievement? :bomb:[/quote]

I heard that it still counts for the achievement, so hopefully my sources are correct.

For some reason I can't even connect on the Demo...I've only managed to connect twice and tried at least 30 times. It can't connect to EA servers or something...

[quote name='shigster']I just recently looked at the leaderboards after not playing for over 2 weeks, did they reset them again..? D: And, did anyone found out it doesn't matter towards the achievement? :bomb:[/quote]

I heard that it still counts for the achievement, so hopefully my sources are correct.

For some reason I can't even connect on the Demo...I've only managed to connect twice and tried at least 30 times. It can't connect to EA servers or something...

[quote name='Spades22']For some reason I can't even connect on the Demo...I've only managed to connect twice and tried at least 30 times. It can't connect to EA servers or something...[/quote]
Same here. For some reason the Private Matches tend to be able to connect easier.

Anyone know the deal with the demo not being able to connect to EA servers? Is that feature simply not available on the demo?

NM...works tonight.

[quote name='kevzik']Anyone know the deal with the demo not being able to connect to EA servers? Is that feature simply not available on the demo?

NM...works tonight.[/quote]

The problem was with Live as a whole I believe.

I recently got this from Goozex. I popped it in last night and it's not great, but it's not terrible either. The whole thing feels pretty gimmicky, so I don't know if I'll stick through the whole thing. I'm guessing co-op of some sort is much better than the single player campaign alone? How's the lag been?

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I recently got this from Goozex. I popped it in last night and it's not great, but it's not terrible either. The whole thing feels pretty gimmicky, so I don't know if I'll stick through the whole thing. I'm guessing co-op of some sort is much better than the single player campaign alone? How's the lag been?[/QUOTE]

If you're not playing the game co-op you're not playing the game.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I recently got this from Goozex. I popped it in last night and it's not great, but it's not terrible either. The whole thing feels pretty gimmicky, so I don't know if I'll stick through the whole thing. I'm guessing co-op of some sort is much better than the single player campaign alone? How's the lag been?[/quote]

Game sucks unless you are playing with a friend... I went through it on my own about 2 times. Boring as hell.

[quote name='NTolerance']An update just came down through Xbox Live yesterday. Does anyone know where to find changelogs for Xbox game updates?[/quote]

I noticed while playing online that there are some new objectives in the maps. I am unsure if there is anything else.

I ended up with an extra code for that extra gun from the gamestop thing that scorch hooked me up with. Anyways, PM me if you want the code.

edit: Given to Quintessence

[quote name='dastly75']I ended up with an extra code for that extra gun from the gamestop thing that scorch hooked me up with. Anyways, PM me if you want the code.[/quote]
PMed

I just picked this up yesterday with the current Gamestop coupon... came to about $38 with tax - do you guy's think it's worth that for a used copy? Do you expect it will drop soon?

[quote name='PleasantOne']I just picked this up yesterday with the current Gamestop coupon... came to about $38 with tax - do you guy's think it's worth that for a used copy? Do you expect it will drop soon?[/QUOTE]

Well I "bought" mine with Goozex points, and I'm pretty positive I'll be keeping it for the co-op campaign alone. If you have someone to play with, it's worth the $38. Worst case scenario, it's a short game, play through it and sell/trade it away.

The AI is a bit lacking, but that's always the case.

Yeah, content is out now - might want to update the thread.

I was thinking of buying it, actually.. well, planning to since I heard of it, but it's online only, correct? I don't play the game online, only by myself, and with my buddy (we just do campaign) - so if I bought them, as-long as they are online only, they would be pretty wasteful.

The map pack is also 600 points, for those wondering.

Cleaning out my desk, I found a stack of the AoT BST-V1 submachine gun pre-order bonus codes. Take them. First come first serve.

6TW2 YFQF 58T2 KWGW
DMKN 3L8L 6GWE TRFN
9YAN CFUJ RBFS JNWL
BPKN DE4S SHGS 4E6S
D3GC 3ZUQ 7W44 LAHR
224T S9UT J8S8 KVFG
8MCV 6BN7 QDJK RVH5

bread's done
Back