Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

[quote name='Vegan']Haha, I should've known better than to think I might nab a complete minty Dragon Warrior for around 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Scott and I war pretty frequently in lowballs for complete stuff. He costs me a ton of money.

the-end-is-near-17835-1233871310-2.jpg

[quote name='speedracer']Scott and I war pretty frequently in lowballs for complete stuff. He costs me a ton of money.[/QUOTE]

No kidding lol we are digital nemeses

[quote name='speedracer']For sure Scott.

I was waiting that whole lowball for someone to snipe Clock Tower. That's a hell of a deal right there.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, I didn't even mean to snipe it T_T Early decisive bids are more my style, but I totally forgot about the end of the lowball until like two minutes ago. I feel dirty.

Thanks guys, I'll total everything up and have invoices by tomorrow. I'm blown away how well this went considering the massive lowball going on next door. Night all!

I'm surprise too, but your lowball had more collectibles. Is this your last one? Or should I prepare for another one. LOL

Congratulations on your lowball. It's amazing how well that went, and how high the bids are for your N64 games. I have all of them, still in their boxes. :( And I have all of the PS2 games you sold, too. Maybe I should have a lowball...

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Was the Dino Crisis 1 sealed or something?[/QUOTE]

Was Dragon Warrior 2 cart only? You know how this works by now, some go high, some go low...

[quote name='piscian18']$20 says this is a crisis and 6 months from now he'll be like "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE??"

payment sent[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, this is like the 5 lowball he had. He decided to collect only SNES and get rid of the rest.

No crisis here, just looking to lighten the load a bit. I find myself with like 30 NES games, 17 N64 games, and 25 PS1 games and then I have over 100 SNES games. With current gen games added in as well as owning 2 arcade cabs its hard to find time for everything. I never regret selling on CAG, no matter what, because I know 99% of the time its going to a fellow gamer, who will love it. I'll just end up buying more crap I don't need or have time for in the next few months and eventually sell off some old stuff I've grown board with. Well, I will never sell my SNES or Neo Geo. If I do, then that will be a crisis.

640c6d6c.jpg

c9391285.jpg

da54eb0e.jpg

5e137425.jpg

[quote name='Ash Burton']Was Dragon Warrior 2 cart only? You know how this works by now, some go high, some go low...[/QUOTE]
Yea, and thanks for bustin me out in your title on that with 15 mins to go. I had my Mr. Burns egggggccellent pose goin when I saw that. At first I was, but then I.

Paid.
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Was the Dino Crisis 1 sealed or something?[/QUOTE]
After getting burned on ebay (did I forget to mention my kid painted a Picasso on the back of the cartridge? My bad.) and the same on craigslist (oh I just found that picture on the internet lolz so you wanted a label?), I'm willing to pay a premium to CAGs because the quality isn't usually in doubt. And I'm ok with overpaying on certain items for the convenience and peace of mind of lowballs, especially when I'm 100% certain I'm getting what I'm paying for. Ash is certainly one of those sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='speedracer']Yea, and thanks for bustin me out in your title on that with 15 mins to go. I had my Mr. Burns egggggccellent pose goin when I saw that. At first I was, but then I.

Paid.

After getting burned on ebay (did I forget to mention my kid painted a Picasso on the back of the cartridge? My bad.) and the same on craigslist (oh I just found that picture on the internet lolz so you wanted a label?), I'm willing to pay a premium to CAGs because the quality isn't usually in doubt. And I'm ok with overpaying on certain items for the convenience and peace of mind of lowballs, especially when I'm 100% certain I'm getting what I'm paying for. Ash is certainly one of those sellers.[/QUOTE]

THIS is exactly the mind-set a good deal of buyers on the trading forums have. It's why a few certain members (myself included) get pissed when somebody brings up "you can get this game at _____ for $_____" during lowball sales. Sometimes people prefer to buy from here either to help out other CAGs or because a lot of people here ARE collectors and keep their items in the best shape possible. So seriously, thank you for being one of those people Speedracer. It's what makes the trading forums so special.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Edwin since when did you buy games missing manuals? :p

I fell asleep and missed getting Beyond the Beyond. :([/QUOTE]

It was too cheap to pass, LOL. But if you want it let me know. I'll give to you for the same price.

[quote name='speedracer']Yea, and thanks for bustin me out in your title on that with 15 mins to go. I had my Mr. Burns egggggccellent pose goin when I saw that. At first I was, but then I.

Paid.

After getting burned on ebay (did I forget to mention my kid painted a Picasso on the back of the cartridge? My bad.) and the same on craigslist (oh I just found that picture on the internet lolz so you wanted a label?), I'm willing to pay a premium to CAGs because the quality isn't usually in doubt. And I'm ok with overpaying on certain items for the convenience and peace of mind of lowballs, especially when I'm 100% certain I'm getting what I'm paying for. Ash is certainly one of those sellers.[/QUOTE]

I see! It's just that I've seen DC 1 go high twice in CAG lowballs now--is it time to stockpile? ;)

[quote name='Ash Burton']No crisis here, just looking to lighten the load a bit. I find myself with like 30 NES games, 17 N64 games, and 25 PS1 games and then I have over 100 SNES games. With current gen games added in as well as owning 2 arcade cabs its hard to find time for everything. I never regret selling on CAG, no matter what, because I know 99% of the time its going to a fellow gamer, who will love it. I'll just end up buying more crap I don't need or have time for in the next few months and eventually sell off some old stuff I've grown board with. Well, I will never sell my SNES or Neo Geo. If I do, then that will be a crisis.

[/QUOTE]

I have a relatively small collection right now. The only thing I "collect" is Sega Saturn games, Survival Horror games, Wizardry games, and Koei games. Rest assured everything else I buy on here is to play though I do play all the above as well anything else I buy does not include the nostalgia factor.

35ior6e.jpg

afdikx.jpg

bread's done
Back