Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

Shit, I'm sorry, I forgot all about this. I will pay you in a few mins. Not seeing the lowballs in the trading forum sucks in my opinion because I buy so much here that I don't remember everything. I got a PM from a CAG seeing my name as a winner in your lowball unpaid and that it wasn't like me, so I owe him a big thanks!!

Again Ash?

Oh well. You'll once again have a large sum of my money when all is said and done. I was absent for your last one, I have to make up for lost time, and on top of that you've already put Futurama up.

None of you bid on Blu-Rays, this is my decree!

Oh man, Sunset Riders, I remember playing that on a ROM at my friends house. Both of us always wanted to be the mexican guy for some reason...

You definitely have my support on a couple of the NES and PS2 games. Provided I'm not the only one interested, they won't go cheaply!

[quote name='buckythekat']are we really waiting on Edwin?[/QUOTE]

I'll do a substitute Indi-glow blessing if need be. On your mark, get set... *Kicks over a toxic waste drum of purple liquid* ...run for your lives!

[quote name='skiizim']What if I post in here, will it start? =)[/QUOTE]
There's still no Edwin though. Who will up the bids on everything you bid on?

[quote name='Ash Burton']Hmmm. I didn't figure it would take this long to draw him out. I even sent him a PM...[/QUOTE]

Last time I heard from him, he spent a couple hundred more dollars on figures from me and then said he needed to take some time off. I think that I may have actually burnt him out. :lol: Not sure why, he only spent about $600 in May and June.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Hmmm. I didn't figure it would take this long to draw him out. I even sent him a PM...[/QUOTE]

well according to his profile he hasn't been on since 1pm yesterday so...

[quote name='dv8mad']Last time I heard from him, he spent a couple hundred more dollars on figures from me and then said he needed to take some time off. I think that I may have actually burnt him out. :lol: Not sure why, he only spent about $600 in May and June.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I know right. Edwin's taken part in every single one of my lowballs, so I thought it would be cool to let him start it with the first bid; I don't care if he actually wins anything, just thought it would be neat. I'll give him till tonight, or else the show must go on!

:ps3: Last Rebellion - $3 :ps2: Drakan - $1 :ps2: Futurama - $7 Starcraft 64 - $10 Sunset Riders - $15 Mario Bros. Classic Arcade Series (A) - $1 Micro Machines (B) - $1 Ninja Kid (B) - $1 River City Ransom (B) - $1 Tale Spin (A) - $1

Let's do this. LEEEEEROOOOOOY

LA Noire - $5
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $2
Tactics Ogre - $2
Tactics Ogre Pre Order Tarot Cards - $1
Final Fantasy X (GH) - $1
Kingdom Hearts (Re?) Chain of Memories - $2
Mario Kart Double Dash - $2
Twilight Princess - $2
WaveBird - $2
Gameboy Pocket with Wario Land II - $2
Super Mario Advance 4 - $1
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (B) - $1
Snowboard Kids (A) - $1
Star Craft 64 (B) - $2
Sunset Riders - $2
Dr Mario - $1
Duck Tales - $2
Little Nemo - $1
Megaman - $1
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - $1

Ugh, sorry about the formatting. CAG has been screwing up the formatting of every post I make for the past two days (converting bbcode to html and things like that), I guess this one was no exception.

The Polar Express 3D (New) 15
MLB 2k11 (A) 15
dead space 5

Futurama (A) - $8 Mario Kart Double Dash (Factory Sealed) - $10 The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Factory Sealed) - $10 Starcraft 64 - $11

House of The Dead 2 & 3 Return (A) - $1 Kirby's Epic Yarn (A) - $4 Wii Play (A) - $1 Futurama (A) - $11 WaveBird Wireless Controller With Receiver (A) - $3 Good news Ash! I missed the end of Dodgeme's lowball, which leaves me with plenty of extra cash for yours :D

LA Noire (Best Buy Exclusive Code Unused) (A) - $20
Saw (A) - $10
Tactics Ogre (A) - $10
WaveBird Wireless Controller With Receiver (A) - $10
Gameboy Pocket With Wario Land II (A) - $10
Snowboard Kids (A) - $10
Bionic Commando (A) - $1
Donkey Kong Classics (A) - $1
Gunsmoke (B) - $1
Jungle Book (A) - $1
Mario Bros. Classic Arcade Series (A) - $2
Micro Machines (B) - $2