Ashlee Simpson is Ugly or Fug-ugly

Arakias

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
Does anyone else agree? She is super disgusting. Giant Schnoz might make her stand out more, but it definately doesnt help.
I hate how shes the latest rage on MTV.
But that is my rant, just wondering what anyone else thinks, and this aint a post for flaming myself or anyone else.
I just cant honestly see how she is famour (other than being sis to Jessica) and want to know if others agree.

Note, I put disgusting as a choice since it is absurd that they try and do her up with makeup and hair colors to look good, it only makes her look worse than ugly. its fake.

you got The simpsons,ashlee simpson, jessica simpons.

Really though c'mon ashlee simpson did not need her own show. wtf.

I don't know what "fug-ugly" is - isn't it usually just "fugly" (a combination of f**k and ugly)??

Either way, she's no Jessica...

I'd have to agree, she isn't that hot, but I wouldn't say she's necessarily disgusting. Wait a couple more years, after she's been compared to her sister for the 90 millionth time, and then call her disgusting, because I'm betting she'll try to eat away her and Jessica's similarities.

I dunno, when I wrote fug-ugly I was thinking of the Simpsons episode (the cartoon of course) where Moe complains about him being called Ugly, Pug-ugly, etc. I think its the episode he becomes the soap opera star.

Whateva.

I think she's better looking than Jessica "dumber-than-a-brick" Simpson. At least in her music video, I haven't seen/heard of her show or whatever.

Actually, I wasnt watching MTV, I go to the MTV news site to read up on music news and her picture is in the middle and some articles are about her.
Shes got dark hair that as far as I know is fake. She is definately going for the "im not the same as my sister" look.

^ seriously that is what I was about to say. I may be in the mtv "generation" but I cannot bring myself to actually watch mtv.
Edit: damn people post quickly this was directed at daphatty's post

She's okay. I wouldn't kick her out of bed. But she cannot act to save her life! And that's on 7th Heaven, where the acting standard bar is set so low!

Ashlee is cute (as a blond), but not in the same league as her sister. Reminds me of other famous sibling pairs where one is considered much better looking than the other - i.e. Dennis Quaid versus Randy Quaid, Janet Jackson versus LaToya Jackson, Paris Hilton versus Nicky Hilton.

for the peeps who are out of the mtv generation (i just googled her pics):

7TH02-0311_AshleeA250h.jpg

My standards are low - I'd hit that. BTW, I believe "fugly" is short for "F***ING UGLY." My favorite term is fub (fat ugly bitch).

Well some people are voting her as "hot" yet fewer are posting their opinions to back it.
Its too bad small polls suffer from such great deviations from a normal curve.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Whateva.

I think she's better looking than Jessica "dumber-than-a-brick" Simpson. At least in her music video, I haven't seen/heard of her show or whatever.[/quote]
Totally agree she is so much hotter than Jessica Simpson, She is certainly far from ugly, I don't know what you guys are smoking but if you think Ashley is ugly you to picky and will never get laid!

I find girls with a few flaws hotter. Also she does not seem near as stupid as the rest of her family.

Her mom recently ran around telling everyone Jessica has a 160 IQ

Her nose is far less noticeable when she's blond. She doesn't look like Jessica when she's blond, so I can't understand her reasoning for it since she looks extremely ugly with black hair.

I never understood why blondes dye their hair black, not once have I seen it where it works out good. She definately aint ugly though.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I find girls with a few flaws hotter. Also she does not seem near as stupid as the rest of her family.

Her mom recently ran around telling everyone Jessica has a 160 IQ[/quote]
Good point, but if Jessica has an IQ of 160 my dog is a genius

She would look fine with black hair if her nose didn't stick out so much. It doesn't make much sense to me why her nose sticks out with black hair and not blond hair.

[quote name='daphatty']Um? Pics please. I'm no longer in the MTV generation so I have no idea who you are talking about.[/quote]

I dont have MTV either so I need some pics before I decide

I don't give a crap about her album or tv show, but I do think she's really hot, way hotter than her sister.

she is horrible looking....i can see parts of jessica that make jessica ugly, but other parts of jessica overpower the ugly parts.....as for ashlee, the ugly parts of jessica are quadrupled on her with no signs of anything remotely nice looking

all the girl needs is a nose job

im sure she will have her tits done sometime

might as well throw a nose in their somewhere

[quote name='Arakias']Does anyone else agree? She is super disgusting. Giant Schnoz might make her stand out more, but it definately doesnt help.
I hate how shes the latest rage on MTV.
But that is my rant, just wondering what anyone else thinks, and this aint a post for flaming myself or anyone else.
I just cant honestly see how she is famour (other than being sis to Jessica) and want to know if others agree.[/quote]

You forgot to add a who the fuck is that option to vote on, cause I don't know that bitch.

with out those ugly bangs she is a fucking babe. if only i could find a picture out her without those bangs. you dont even notice her nose.

You'd think video-game addicts who spend a majority of their time on a video-game message board wouldn't be so picky. She's no Jessica, but I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Hey now... I didn't say I wouldn't do her I just said she's not hot. Besides I'd do John Tesh in the right lighting. She should take it as a compliment.

Side by side comparison of Ashlee in better-looking times and Jessica:
ashlee.jpg

From Google Image Search, it looks like Ashlee is several inches taller than Jessica too.

bread's done
Back