Avatar loaning program! (Chain Complete!!! Good Job CAGS!!!!)

Someone wanna add me to the list? I posted almost 2 weeks ago and I'm not even on the list. I'm also in San Diego if I could borrow it from an SD CAG who's using it. Thanks guys.

I got it today and finished it. Goes out tomorrow to thatdamndave.

edit: still waiting on thatdamndave to PM me his address.

All right, not sure what to do with the discs - thatdamndave hasn't responded to my PM for his address.

How long should I wait?

I got it Friday and finished it Friday. I PM'd him that day. Trying to keep it moving. Is Wednesday too long to give him?

PM me your address as well, just in case.

[quote name='Synergy']I got it Friday and finished it Friday. I PM'd him that day. Trying to keep it moving. Is Wednesday too long to give him?

PM me your address as well, just in case.[/quote]

I would wait until tonight to see if he replies. If he doesn't, I would just skip over him and send out to the next person.

He might be finishing up classes, I know I haven't had time to check CAG in the past week until today.

But that's quite a bit time, it's not like you don't get an e-mail when you get a PM (at least I do), we have to keep this moving so I'd advise sending it to the next person after him.

[quote name='Synergy']I got it Friday and finished it Friday. I PM'd him that day. Trying to keep it moving. Is Wednesday too long to give him?

PM me your address as well, just in case.[/quote]

PM him on XBL as well just in case.

Also, this is why I mentioned for everyone to PM the person next to you in line ahead of time. If anything, we can just move him down the line a spot.

Yeah, sorry about that. I haven't been at work since Thursday and we just got our internet installed at the new place late last night. Sorry to hold up the train.

You guys should communicate via PM and bump the thread to update on the status of the game. The first few people went through fast and now it seems like it slowed down.

At least I gave you the right address :) I left my old address accidentally on my Goozex account and I have to run over there every couple of days to see if my Burnout Paradise is over there. Ugh.

I sent KILL3R my address. If I get it in the next couple of days, I should definitely have it done by the end of the weekend.

Are we still adding names to the list?

I asked to be added a little while back but the list doesn't seem to be updated with new names.

I just got the game today. You guys mind if I take a few or so days to play this? I actually want to play the game. :/

If so I intend to have it out by Wed or Thur to RawisJericho.

I asked back on page 5 and I still haven't been added, if you don't want me to be a part of the fun and games just say so =[.

I just got the package today :)

I plan on getting the points either tomorrow or Sunday and I'll have it in the mail on either Monday or Tuesday. I'll post another message in here once the game has been shipped.

Thanks jedi1979!

[quote name='RawisJericho']The package has been shipped.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Hey, Rocko, shoot me a PM with your address. Thanks.

-- Howard

I just received the game today, doodle. I'll try to knock out the Achievements and get the disc out to Rocko by the end of the week. Assuming he PMs me his address...

[quote name='YodaEXE']Any chance I could get added to this list? I'd like to get the achievements.[/QUOTE]

The list hasn't been updated in a while. I asked a while back to be added and still have not been.

[quote name='DomLando']The list hasn't been updated in a while. I asked a while back to be added and still have not been.[/quote]
With any luck they'll start adding new people to the list soon. I've been tempted to go and rent the game just for the achievements, but this would be much cheaper, and more fun to participate in.

Rocko just PM'd me and told me that he's passing on the game. doodle, it's your lucky day. Shoot me a PM with your info.

bread's done
Back