Avatar loaning program! (Chain Complete!!! Good Job CAGS!!!!)

I'm sure as it gets near the end, anyone can continue it with a new thread.

Edit: I take that back looks like LINKINPRIME is editing the front page.

I'm not in charge of adding any new users though, after all this is still Jedi's game. I'm just keeping track on the OP for the rest of the users on the list.

Hey, I saw this thread in the past, and since I had GameFly'd Avatar I didn't participate, but I think that this is an excellent idea. I have decided to create a CAG Achievement Whores group and I plan on doing these types of things with some of the other games that are quick 1000 gs. If anyone is interested in participating check out the thread I created:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188745

Join the group here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=27

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Hey, I saw this thread in the past, and since I had GameFly'd Avatar I didn't participate, but I think that this is an excellent idea. I have decided to create a CAG Achievement Whores group and I plan on doing these types of things with some of the other games that are quick 1000 gs. If anyone is interested in participating check out the thread I created:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188745

Join the group here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=27[/quote]

Sounds like a great idea!

Finished. Sending it out soon.

Yeah but you miss the cool stuff people have been adding to it. by the way i throw out the stuff that expired.

nice to get an update on the list, Think i'm more excited to see what was left by fellow cags than getting the 1000 points

[quote name='homeland']nice to get an update on the list, Think i'm more excited to see what was left by fellow cags than getting the 1000 points[/quote]

Same here I might add somthing to it:D

[quote name='krazy14kraz']you could just buy the game for like nuthing........[/quote]
Sigh... I may just have to, as I asked to get added to the list and still didn't, even after the update. It just doesn't seem worth it to spend the money on the game since I only want it for the achievements.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Sigh... I may just have to, as I asked to get added to the list and still didn't, even after the update. It just doesn't seem worth it to spend the money on the game since I only want it for the achievements.[/QUOTE]

Calm down.
First off the OP stopped putting new names on the list in MARCH and 2ndly if you read the OP you would know that you weren't eligible if the first place;
"A few requirements would be that you have a be a CAG Veteran and have some feedback or have somebody with high feedback vouch for you."

hey, just wanted to chime in and say i am impressed with how far this has gotten and i really havent paid much attention to the list but if Linkin or another mod wants to update it to add people then they are more then welcome to......we should however still keep it to people that have been around a little while at least

if this ever does get back to me i still have the case and instructions for it along with a reserved spot on the shelf;)

Thanks for chiming in Jedi...I don't mind updating the list by crossing off users who had already gotten the achievements, but I'm not comfortable adding people to the list. It's not my game and if someone I add happens to keep it or whatever...I'd feel responsible.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']By the way, who snagged my God of War keychain thiningy? Just currious.[/quote]

GoW key chain? Wow i cant wait to see whats in it when I get it in the next couple of days!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you guys including stuff with the intention that Jedi gets all of it at the end or just the next user?[/quote]

I think its for who ever wants it but it would be nice to leave some stuff in there for jedi

How's the cardboard insert looking? When i got it a couple months ago they were already starting to run out of room for signatures :D

[quote name='SynGamer']How's the cardboard insert looking? When i got it a couple months ago they were already starting to run out of room for signatures :D[/quote]

Just add another one. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you guys including stuff with the intention that Jedi gets all of it at the end or just the next user?[/quote]I just threw in my stuff with the intention of the next few users to take what they like. Kind of a community give-a-way.

But yeah many thanks to Jedi!

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I just threw in my stuff with the intention of the next few users to take what they like. Kind of a community give-a-way.

But yeah many thanks to Jedi![/QUOTE]

Not big. There's already 2 small cardboard cutouts.

Got the game today finished it already and Im gonna let a family member borrow it for a day then Ill ship it out ( with some more free stuff to add , anyone need an xbox 360 battery pack if I can fit it in?)

Shipped the game out to Grecco saturday or monday I cant remember. Thanks for the points and the rock band tracks! Also I took the simpsons stickers and threw in a microsd card reader for anyone that need it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you guys including stuff with the intention that Jedi gets all of it at the end or just the next user?[/QUOTE]Next user. Hope someone enjoyed the donuts.

Just got it today and got the points will send it out on monday. But Eliter asked to be off the list, and Logg hasnt responded. So im awaiting his address

[quote name='griffin6601']I wouldn't mind getting in on this, would like to get some reputation and the points.[/quote]Same here.

I have 0 feedback, so I will be lucky to get on the list at all, but I'd like to put my bid in...it's worth a shot.

Hey guys I browsed this thread quite a few times but never was interested until now. I like how you guys have pass this game around like a blunt and no one has kept it to themselves. C'mon it's avatar lol it's like me sharing Viva Pinata and that one mofo decides to keep the game lol but no one really wants to keep it anyway. So anyways if you guys could kindly add me to the list I have a desire to play for the experience and points of that game. I also have a few freebies that I could throw in for the next guy. Please let me know who to pm my address to. Thanks

I'm interested in this, but I don't have any feedback. Although I do have good ebay feedback if that is worth anything. Hopefully I can be put on the list.

wow i just came across this, seems real cool. some one PM, let me know what i need to join. would love the free nerd points & being part of this. i don't have feed back, but i've played & chatted a few times with LinkinPrime & Cheapy (he's got me as one of his 1st Digg friends on Digg.com)
here's my Ebay " robcamivic " check out my feed back, don't know if that'll help?

P.S. i'll find some cool stuff to pass on. thanks in advance.

I think the current list should finish and have the game return to Jedi, then if he feels like it start a second round. Its been awhile and it would be really interesting to see a photo of what the whole package looks like. I put my business card in there and I don't even work there anymore :lol:

Greco has it I shipped it to him awile back. It might take some time because he lives in Puerto Rico but dont worry I asked Jedi if it was cool with him if I shipped it that far and he said its ok.

bread's done
Back