CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trading MAG and Red Faction Guerilla , im looking for Borderlands or anything else interesting. Add me on PS3 my ID thingy is my CAG name.

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

each slot is set at 10, open to offers too!

also selling Moon diver 1 slot, 3 usd paypal gifted.

guys in my PS Move Heroes gameshare, little delay until I can buy the game, the pending trade I had is taking some extra time, sorry for that. I'll PM you my paypal info ASAP.

Moon Diver + Explodemon ($5 per person, paypal gift):
1) lilman (host)
2) stvalmass (paid)
3) alangee (paid)
4) FastLyfe (paid)
5) FlipSide (paid)

-Update-
Everyone has paid, sending out account info now.

Thanks everyone, great gs!

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a few more interested in a modnation and split/second share at $12

edit: 1 share to go
myself
Yanksfan
Plasmolyze
clockwork-zombie

[quote name='vherub']looking for a few more interested in a modnation and split/second share at $12[/QUOTE]
Count me in!

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

Account 2 - $2
Alien Breed 1
Tank Battles

Account 3 - $2
Alien Breed 2

Account 4 - $2
Lead and Gold

Account 5 - $6
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 7 - $6
Soldner 1 & 2
Gundemonium Collection

Modnation (bought) + beyond good and evil (will buy when it comes out) share for $6. Beyond good and evil is a commitment to buy. Host will contact you when it comes out.

Explodemon $2
Ghost busters - $1.5

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']I am looking for Moon Diver and Hard Corps Uprising if someone wants to start a group.[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested in these 2 games. Count me in.

PS. Still looking for a share of pixeljunk shooter 2 and Castle Crashers.

Plz anyone wanna gameshare? I have MAG , Red Faction Guerilla and $10 to spend for u. Im looking for Mass Effect 2 , Borderlands , or any full ps3 games i might be interested in. PLZ message me on PS3 my name is BustdMagz .

Hey, Donut2922. You still have free spots in your Castlevania DLC group? I just shelved out $50 for the limited edition (yes, I'm a sucker) so I'm all ready for the DLC (considering I beat the game from a rent). I'm committed to the second DLC coming out in May as well.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Plz anyone wanna gameshare? I have MAG , Red Faction Guerilla and $10 to spend for u. Im looking for Mass Effect 2 , Borderlands , or any full ps3 games i might be interested in. PLZ message me on PS3 my name is BustdMagz .[/QUOTE]
i have had a great gameshare with bustdmagz and i have no complaints

does anyone have a discount share of prototype? pm if you do

[quote name='Buuhan1']Hey, Donut2922. You still have free spots in your Castlevania DLC group? I just shelved out $50 for the limited edition (yes, I'm a sucker) so I'm all ready for the DLC (considering I beat the game from a rent). I'm committed to the second DLC coming out in May as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in the same club with you. I'll spend for the CE's and only hold onto games for quick "rentals" to beat. I have the LE C:LOS edition as well myself. I'm not sure if the group would be interested in the next DLC but you can count me in at least (whether it's in this group or we end up needing to make another).

Castlevania: LOS DLC group

1. Donut2922
2. Trueblad
3. TylDurden
4. Buuhan1

Looking for one more

Trublad + TylDurden let me know if you guys are still up for the group since it's been awhile since our last update.

[quote name='glemtvapen']I'm also interested in these 2 games. Count me in.

PS. Still looking for a share of pixeljunk shooter 2 and Castle Crashers.[/QUOTE]

that makes two of us just need to get two more and a host.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Still looking for a group of Parasite Eve and a few PS1 RPGs and Resident Evil games. :)[/QUOTE]

Count me in for this group. Been looking for Resi's and others would be cool too.

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

Looking to sell or trade:
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Echochrome ($2)
Sonic 4, TV Show King, GH songs, Madden 11 and NCAA 11 Online Passes (?)
Blue Toad Murder Files ($3)
All Borderlands DLC ($6)
Castlevania SoTN ($2)

Looking for Soldner X-2 DLC, Scott Pilgrim DLC or the Alien Breed Trilogy.

Explodemon, Spare Parts, ($20 total, $4 slot)
1. jamehze (host)
2. uuaww
3. mauaus

[quote name='Donut2922']Yeah, I'm in the same club with you. I'll spend for the CE's and only hold onto games for quick "rentals" to beat. I have the LE C:LOS edition as well myself. I'm not sure if the group would be interested in the next DLC but you can count me in at least (whether it's in this group or we end up needing to make another).

Castlevania: LOS DLC group

1. Donut2922
2. Trueblad
3. TylDurden
4. Buuhan1

Looking for one more

Trublad + TylDurden let me know if you guys are still up for the group since it's been awhile since our last update.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down to join up for Castlevania DLC

@Donut2922
Hey there. I am still up for the group. It does look like we have our a possible fifth member, daver16.

If it would be possible for the group, could we include the future DLC that Buuhan1 mentioned? I'd rather have one account with both pieces of the DLC.

[quote name='Trueblade']@Donut2922
Hey there. I am still up for the group. It does look like we have our a possible fifth member, daver16.

If it would be possible for the group, could we include the future DLC that Buuhan1 mentioned? I'd rather have one account with both pieces of the DLC.[/QUOTE]

That's the plan, if Tyl (who we haven't heard from as far as I know) and daver agrees.

I have BFBC2 Vietnam,Lara croft and the guardian of light,blackops WAW zombies maps, red faction guerilla , red dead redemption undead nightmare,the black emporium for dragon age 2, killzone3 maps and theme,and a little more I can't remember. my psn name is LEVL_1_ send me A friend request if you want to share or just play some BFBC2 or borderlands:)

[quote name='Trueblade']@Donut2922

If it would be possible for the group, could we include the future DLC that Buuhan1 mentioned? I'd rather have one account with both pieces of the DLC.[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely up for the 2nd DLC. I agree it'd be easier to have on one account.

[quote name='Buuhan1']That's the plan, if Tyl (who we haven't heard from as far as I know) and daver agrees.[/QUOTE]

Word. Waiting on TylDurden to respond that he's still good to join the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back