CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Polaris1001']Meek anything with the Move Heroes group mate?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Halfwasted']+1 What is going on?[/QUOTE]
not forgetting you guys, if you missed my post I was saying a pending trade I have is taking some extra time, I'll get back to you ASAP.

[quote name='jamehze']Who is in the Dead Space Extraction or Faery Legends of Avalon group with the kenny.k or CAGFaery emails? One of you helped yourself to an extra slot that should be mine. Not cool.[/QUOTE]
Let me know by PM which cag's were in your share? that guy is to be avoided in the future.
WE WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE #@[ù !

Selling some shares.

Account 1:
Dragon's lair- 2$

Account 2:
PSX classic account-10$ (resident evil 1, 2, 3, crash bandicoot 1, 2, 3, fighting force; 7 games total)

[quote name='randomdud']Selling some shares.

Account 1:
Dragon's lair- 2$

Account 2:
PSX classic account-10$ (resident evil 1, 2, 3, crash bandicoot 1, 2, 3, fighting force; 7 games total)[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in Account 2, but just making sure, is $10 the cost of those 7 games divided by 5? :D

[quote name='jamehze']Who is in the Dead Space Extraction or Faery Legends of Avalon group with the kenny.k or CAGFaery emails? One of you helped yourself to an extra slot that should be mine. Not cool.[/QUOTE]

I was the host (my first time). The initial group was made a long time ago and I traded my share with another CAG for Costume Quest/Frogger. I then sold that share to Just2Dirty, who's currently trying to sell CQ/Frogger.

I remember iwarboY because he gave me a subscription to Qore plus $1 (somebody changed the password, so I can't resell) for Faery. sir-fly and Sveznajko were also in the group, but no Kenny K if I remember correctly. Dig through the topic to find the 5th member and work your way up. My first trophy on the game is dated 1/18/11, so find post around that date.

EDIT: Dead Space Extraction wasn't in the group. Can't help you with that one.
EDIT 2: rkrocks123 was 5th member

Last edited by a moderator:

NSYNC, kenny.k is in the email from the Dead Space Extraction account, and I'm assuming jamehze is talking of TWO, separate groups, more recent than yours, or jamehze waited 3 months to activate lol?

I tried to look in the last 10 pages & search through jamehze's post, no luck. Buddy, if you can let me know (by PM) the date both were set up, we'll bust the scammer(s). He might be foolish enough to be in both LOL.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Meek anything with the Move Heroes group mate?[/QUOTE]
not forgetting you guys, if you missed my post I was saying a pending trade I have is taking some extra time, I'll get back to you ASAP.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I'm interested in Account 2, but just making sure, is $10 the cost of those 7 games divided by 5? :D[/QUOTE]

Was wondering the same thing. My math comes to $8.

NSYNC, kenny.k is in the email from the Dead Space Extraction account, and I'm assuming jamehze is talking of TWO, separate groups, more recent than yours, or jamehze waited 3 months to activate ??

I tried to look in the last 10 pages & search through jamehze's post, no luck. jam', if you can let us know the date both were set up, we'll bust the scammer(s). He might be foolish enough to be in both LOL.

[quote name='meeek']kenny.k is in the email from the Dead Space Extraction account, I'm assuming jamehze is talking of TWO, separate groups... and a more recent than yours, NSYNC, or jamehze waited 3 months to activate lol?

I tried to look in the last 10 pages & search through jamehze's post, no luck. Buddy, if you can let me know (by PM) the date both were set up, we'll bust the scammer(s). He might be foolish enough to be in both LOL.[/QUOTE]

I bought a couple shares of bunk22, but he hasn't responded about it yet. I know he deactivated since I checked immediately afterward I bought them for free slots, but I didn't immediately activate them since I was going through some pruning first. Checked the other day and they were taken again. I'll try to track down some of the members by myself first. Thanks guys.

Extraction used the kenny.k email while Faery used the CAGfaery address. Sorry if that was confusing at first.

[quote name='jamehze']Extraction used the kenny.k email while Faery used the CAGfaery address. Sorry if that was confusing at first.[/QUOTE]

I hosted CAGFaery

1. NSYNC
2. iwarboY
3. sir-fly
4. Sveznajko
5. rkrocks123

EDIT: These shares were bought the day the game came out. They could've been sold/traded multiple times by now.

Interested in picked up Lara Croft, BG&E and Angry Birds.

Have BTTF S1 and Dead Nation to trade, or will join groups who offer these for $. PM me if interested in anything.

DSExtraction came out 1/24/2011

NSYNC if I got it right, he bought it from the same guy, who wasn't in your Faery share, so yeah, it moved lol.

jamehze, I PM'd you with a possible explanation.

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) alangee (paid)
5) Open

10 per share.

[quote name='fmwross2']The guide on the first page says Oregon.[/QUOTE]
o ok thanks i heard they change a lot of states since the ps3 launched so i was just double checking

1 share of moon diver 3$ pm me if your interested

Looking to trade I have -
All the Borderlands DLC
Mass Effect 2
Plants vs Zombies
Dead Nation
Castle Crashers

Send me PM on here or my PSN which is to the left of my post :O

Looking for:
PixelJunk Monsters + DLC
Tales about a Blob (or w/e it's called)
MAG
New Mass Effect 2 DLC (probaly my least prefered)
Death Spank Thongs of Virtue
and all around anything decent to play, also willing to trade a $20.00 PSN card for a few of the games above.

[quote name='sir-fly']what state doesnt charge tax on psn ??[/QUOTE]

Arizona
Delaware
Florida
Michigan
Nevada
Oregon

Any more?

i have stardrone available. $7.99/5 = $1.60. move compatible too but not required. will consider trades.

1. wario64

other shares i have for sale:

Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike DLC - $3
Blast Factor + Addons - $1.50
Prototype - $6.

Have:

Account 1 (3 Shares):
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Suikoden
Castle Crashers
Fat Princess

Account 2 (one share):
MAG + DLC

Want:
Any 2 or more games for MAG share.
Any 1 or more games for PSX+CC/FP share.

Preferred:
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
Plants vs. Zombies
Deathspank 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

All offers considered!

No Paypal, No lowballing, no shitty games.
PM me!

3608.JPG

2 Shares of Vagrant Story for $1.20 each

Send me a PM :)

[quote name='sir-fly']what state doesnt charge tax on psn ??[/QUOTE]

Arizona
Delaware
Georgia
Florida
Michigan
Nevada
Oregon

Any more? Poor glemtvapen. Missed out on PJS2 again :(

Looking to sell or trade:
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Echochrome ($2)
Sonic 4, TV Show King, GH songs, Madden 11 and NCAA 11 Online Passes (?)
Blue Toad Murder Files ($3)
All Borderlands DLC ($6)
Castlevania SoTN ($2)
BF1943/Onslaught ($3)
FlowDLC ($0.6)

Looking for Soldner X-2 DLC, Scott Pilgrim DLC or the Alien Breed Trilogy.

Explodemon, Spare Parts, ($20 total, $4 slot)
1. jamehze (host)
2. uuaww
3. mauaus

Have a PS+ Share ($10) for sale or trade. It was activated last Friday and lasts for 1 year. The group wanted to do a yearly renewal. I'm only selling because my brother has PS+ and finally decided to share his account with me. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) alangee (paid)
5) Open

10 per share.

im thinking bout hosting a group for rush n attack and red faction battlegrounds $4 a slot. anyone else interested

Looking for one more to join the Castlevania: LOS DLC game share. 4 people are confirmed. We're also considering the 2nd DLC as well when it comes out. I can host the group.

Also selling separate shares of:
- Fat Princess + DLC
- Battlefield BC 2: Vietnam pack
-Transformers: WFC map packs.

Alright, My little brother got a $50 PSN card for his Birthday.
He's given me rights to use it for a groupshare. :D
Sooo...

HUGE @$$ GROUPSHARE. (Possibly long term?)
Buy-in: $20 (PSN cards, PP, ect)

Rules:
1. No M rated games.
2. No newbies...
3. Games will be decided upon by voting.

Games I'm interested in buying:

Deathspank 1 and 2
Scott Pilgrim
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Plants Vs Zombies
X-Men
Prince of Persia (2008/2011 PSN re-release )

1. (host) ??????
2. Oaxan
3. ??????
4. ??????
5. ??????

Feel free to add yourself!

I am the admin of a longterm gameshare that has recently had a casualty in Sony's war against hackers. The member has become fed up with the way Sony treats it s customers and has decided to sale his ps3 and boycott Sony (something I believe we will be seeing a lot more of if they do not change their ways), so we are looking for a new member to fill his spot. I will be taking applications with cash (or psn card) offers for this spot, and will then present the options to the remaining members of the group to vote. This is a longterm gameshare, here is a list of the purchases that we have already made;

DeathSpank $14.99 7/15/2010

Afterburner Climax $4.99 7/22/2010

Blast Factor Bundle $6.49 8/1/2010

Earthworm Jim HD $9.99 8/3/2010

Scott Pilgrim VS The World $8.99 8/11/2010

Lets Golf (MINI) $0.99 8/27/2010

Shank $14.99 8/27/2010

Castle Crashers $14.99 9/7/2010

Theme Hospital (ps1) $5.99 9/7/2010

Suikoden (ps1) $2.99 9/11/2010

DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue $14.99 9/23/2010

Swords & Soldiers $9.99 10/30/2010

PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap (mini) $3.49 11/24/2010

Costume Quest $14.99 11/24/2010

PacMan Championship Edition DX $9.99 11/24/2010

Monopoly (Mini) $2.49 11/24/2010

Dead Nation $14.99 12/24/2010

Hoard $7.49 1/31/2011

Stacking $14.99 3/5/2011

Vagrant Story (ps1) $5.99 3/15/2011

Besides these purchases we currently have a balance of $77 in our wallet. We currently have votes pending on Swarm (2 yes's so far), Ghost Busters Sanctum of Slime (3 yes's I think), and interest has been shown is Star Drone (1 yes so far). Our rules are simple, they are as follows;

1) All members begin group with $20 deposit. Subsequent deposits will be made by each member within 2 weeks of wallet reaching $20.

2) All purchases will be voted on by the group. Purchases $5 and under must get a 3/5 vote, purchases over $5 but under $15 must get a 4/5 vote. Purchases over $15 must get a 5/5 vote.

3) If member wishes to exit group (or sale account) they must give adequate notice (as much as possible) and have any prospective new members approved by group (whether they are buying your account or just taking over).

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS, I do not check this thread, so posting in this thread will most likely get you nowhere.

[quote name='Donut2922']Looking for one more to join the Castlevania: LOS DLC game share. 4 people are confirmed. We're also considering the 2nd DLC as well when it comes out. I can host the group.

Also selling separate shares of Fat Princess + DLC and Transformers: WFC map packs.[/QUOTE]
So did he drop out, or still just not reply? Either way, for better listing:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC ($2/share)

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. Trueblad
Buuhan1
4. daver16

One spot left! We will also be looking to get Resurrection DLC when it arrives (no current release date announced), it too will be $2/share.

[quote name='Buuhan1']So did he drop out, or still just not reply? Either way, for better listing:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC ($2/share)

1. Donut2922 (host)
2. Trueblad
3. Buuhan1
4. daver16

One spot left! We will also be looking to get Resurrection DLC when it arrives (no current release date announced), it too will be $2/share.[/QUOTE]

I am up for this. pm me on how to pay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back