CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Buuhan1']I thought gamesharing was legal? The OP quoting Sony's President (I think he isn't anymore, tho) is no longer true? Just how many people have actually been banned for gamesharing?[/QUOTE]

Everyone that gets caught, LOL! LizardKing1251 almost destroyed this topic not too long ago.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I seriously doubt Sony is gonna ban based from this website. Hell, i have had my Gamertag and PSN ID in my sig on some "Less than Legal" sites for years now.[/QUOTE]

That's because the topic is what it is. You start organizing things, you get way more people joining and it starts to take on a life of it's own. Right now the topic isn't affecting Sony too much and looks like a "At Your Own Risk" idea thanks to the scammers here. There's also not enough members in the topic for them to waste their time on us, but if you make this "go to" place for gamesharing, things could snowball really quick. Sony could be sitting back, collecting data and watching until they decide to pull the trigger on multiple sites for all we know.

Since people ARE posting their main PSN's like you, Sony can link your personal info with your CAG ID and take additonal steps, whether it be a ban or lawsuit in the future. Granted, this is an extreme scenario, but we already know how far Sony is willing to go over just one person. You're just sticking your neck out unecessarily by posting your PSN here, that's all.

I wish we'd just let the moderators handle the topic instead of calling people out, but that'd be too easy. Post/suggestions like this one are mean-spirited, and we forget this practice is frowned upon in the first place. The people that do repost or discuss things "off-topic" usually have good intentions anyway.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I thought gamesharing was legal? The OP quoting Sony's President (I think he isn't anymore, tho) is no longer true? Just how many people have actually been banned for gamesharing?[/QUOTE]

Everyone that gets caught, LOL! LizardKing1251 almost destroyed this topic not too long ago.

Code of Conduct: Section 2

You may not provide anyone with your name or any other personally identifying information other than your Online ID, nor the name, password or personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means, including messaging, chat or any other form of PSN communication.

7. GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS AND TERMS

Except as stated in this Agreement, all content and software provided through Sony Online Services are licensed non-exclusively and revocably to you, your children and children for whom you are a legal guardian (collectively for purposes of this section, “You” or “Your”), solely for Your personal, private, non-transferable, non-commercial, limited use on a limited number of activated PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems, PSP (PlayStation Portable) systems, VOD Devices and any other hardware devices, including peripherals that are sold or licensed by a Sony company, authorized by SCEA in the country in which your account is registered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']I seriously doubt Sony is gonna ban based from this website. Hell, i have had my Gamertag and PSN ID in my sig on some "Less than Legal" sites for years now.[/QUOTE]

That's because the topic is what it is. You start organizing things, you get way more people joining and it starts to take on a life of it's own. Right now the topic isn't affecting Sony too much and looks like a "At Your Own Risk" idea thanks to the scammers here. There's also not enough members in the topic for them to waste their time on us, but if you make this the "go to" place for gamesharing, things could snowball really quick. Sony could be sitting back, collecting data and watching until they decide to pull the trigger on multiple sites for all we know.

Since people ARE posting their main PSN's like you, Sony can link your personal info with your CAG ID and take additonal steps, whether it be a ban or lawsuit in the future. Granted, this is an extreme scenario, but we already know how far Sony is willing to go over just one person. You're just sticking your neck out unecessarily by posting your PSN here, that's all.

I wish we'd just let the moderators handle the topic instead of calling people out, but that'd be too easy. Post/suggestions like this one are mean-spirited, and we forget this practice is frowned upon in the first place. The people that do repost or discuss things "off-topic" usually have good intentions anyway.

Everyone that gets caught, LOL! LizardKing1251 almost destroyed this topic not too long ago. I think the President also made that statement before the PS3 was released, or close to launch. It was a mistake.

You may not provide anyone with your name or any other personally identifying information other than your Online ID, nor the name, password or personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means, including messaging, chat or any other form of PSN communication.

Except as stated in this Agreement, all content and software provided through Sony Online Services are licensed non-exclusively and revocably to you, your children and children for whom you are a legal guardian (collectively for purposes of this section, “You” or “Your”), solely for Your personal, private, non-transferable, non-commercial, limited use on a limited number of activated PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems, PSP (PlayStation Portable) systems, VOD Devices and any other hardware devices, including peripherals that are sold or licensed by a Sony company, authorized by SCEA in the country in which your account is registered.

That's because the topic is what it is. You start organizing things, you get way more people joining and it starts to take on a life of it's own. Right now the topic isn't affecting Sony too much and looks like a "At Your Own Risk" idea thanks to the scammers. There's also not enough members in the topic for them to waste their time on us, but if you make this the "go to" place for gamesharing, things could snowball really quick. Sony could be sitting back, collecting data and watching until they decide to pull the trigger on multiple sites for all we know.

Everyone that gets caught, LOL! LizardKing1251 almost destroyed this topic not too long ago. I think the President also made that statement before the PS3 was released, or close to launch. It was a mistake to hype the PS3. Don't forget about the developers like EA and Activision either, for example.

[quote name='bill123']Ok I'll put it up here:
I believe both are 5.99 a piece so 2.40 a share.

Dino Crisis 1 and Dino Crisis 2 Game share:

1) host
2)bill123
3)xxjonoxx
4)Pinkrabbits
5)[/QUOTE]

Just one more and a host!

I second what NSYNC says.

The ones that believe it's legal are tripping, Tretton mentionned "friends"; look up the dictionnary for what he meant by friends (same thing for facebook, msn, etc, you never met them in person, aka face to face, they're not your friends! e.g. I'm not friends with NSYNC even though he's a nice fellow and we played online/exchanged messages).

Quote from another forum, posted THIS April:
"Wow, guys, today my PS3 got console banned. I called SONY and the rep told me it was for gamesharing. My advice to ya'll is to dont write about gamesharing thru PSN, they will track you eventually (READ ToS which you've accepted) error code 800a227 is permanent ban"

Buying any of the following :

Scott Pilgrim
Xmen
Megaman 9 and 10
Castle Crashers
Dungeon Hunters Alliance
Comet Crash
Dead Nation
Death Spank

Just pm me and how much for each. Would prefer bundles but will do singles.

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

Hey guys,

I am just trying to gauge some interest in this. I am currently in a LT gameshare group since 2009 and 1 of our members does not game often anymore and would like to keep his share intact. 3 other members and myself are debating of starting another LTS group (for newer purchases and sales of games we do not have on the other account) but are looking for 1 more member. Please let me know via PM if any of you are interested.

Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)= $5 a share. This group could buy new themes as they come out if the group wants but this is as is for the time being.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.ROB64
___

Put me in the 5th slot for Dino Crisis 1 and 2 gameshare.

Also looking for Arcana Heart 3 and many other PS1 classics. If you have PS1 horror/RPG shares, pass me an offer. :)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Put me in the 5th slot for Dino Crisis 1 and 2 gameshare.

Also looking for Arcana Heart 3 and many other PS1 classics. If you have PS1 horror/RPG shares, pass me an offer. :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, I've got FF Tactics. You interested?

[quote name='Kamikaz3']Trading
Shank
Mvc2
Astro Tipper
Wolfenstein3D
Psp Games-
Nba 2k11
Def jam Fight For Ny
And Crash3
TRADES ONLY!![/QUOTE]

Interested. I own. FF Tactics, Modern Dombat Domination, COD: MW2 Resurgence map pack an LBP GOTY content. Hit me back

I have a bit original proposal. I have 1 share of assassins creed 2, I am willing to give this one to a person right now, if that person is trustworthy and accepts giving me 1 share of splinter cell 1 and 2 when they launch on PSN.

[quote name='Sting10']I have a bit original proposal. I have 1 share of assassins creed 2, I am willing to give this one to a person right now, if that person is trustworthy and accepts giving me 1 share of splinter cell 1 and 2 when they launch on PSN.[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to get those because i want them as well , your call if im trustworthy though. My ps3 name is BustdMagz , but psn is down right now so....................

[quote name='BustdMagz']I would be willing to get those because i want them as well , your call if im trustworthy though. My ps3 name is BustdMagz , but psn is down right now so....................[/QUOTE]

trustworthy generally means people with positive feedback and aren't newbies

[quote name='BustdMagz']I would be willing to get those because i want them as well , your call if im trustworthy though. My ps3 name is BustdMagz , but psn is down right now so....................[/QUOTE]

hmm, you have not made any deals yet, dont know if I should give you the benefit of the doubt.

[quote name='Sting10']hmm, you have not made any deals yet, dont know if I should give you the benefit of the doubt.[/QUOTE]

Its k but I think I traded with some people on here I forgot who but I THINK meek and/or sir-fly. Maybe someone else too idk

It's official, PSN was hacked!

http://www.facebook.com/sackboy.returns

The PSN is still down because of a hack and will remain out of service for another while. DO NOT enter ANY personal information (credit card information etc.) until the PSN website says its OK. Even once the PSN website says it's OK, please wait at least 2 hours to make sure it's a legitimate announcement.

It's official, PSN was hacked!

http://www.facebook.com/sackboy.returns

The PSN is still down because of a hack and will remain out of service for another while. DO NOT enter ANY personal information (credit card information etc.) until the PSN website says its OK. Even once the PSN website says it's OK, please wait at least 2 hours to make sure it's a legitimate announcement.

I'm looking for Dead Money for New Vegas

Willing to pay $5 via Paypal or trade for Killzone 3 maps, Uncharted DLC, and a bundle of Socom 4 avatars.

note: Clash of Heroes PSN = WOOOWZERS! :D

anyone down to battle this guy*thumbs pointed inward*feel more than welcome to add me.

unless..... yur chickn ' baw bawk '

yeah , i know, but eventually....
but what's with the ' ignorant ' statement? you trying to cause a war or something mr. february 2011?

[quote name='xxjonoxx']1) host
2)bill123
3)xxjonoxx
4)Pinkrabbits
5)Perfect*Ending

Would anyone like to host our group for Dino Crisis 1 and 2?[/QUOTE]

Still looking for a host if everyone is still interested!

[quote name='iwarboY']note: Clash of Heroes PSN = WOOOWZERS! :D

anyone down to battle this guy*thumbs pointed inward*feel more than welcome to add me.

unless..... yur chickn ' baw bawk '[/QUOTE]

You're already on my list, but hit me up anytime for a game. This game is awesome.

Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI has been rated by the ESRB for the PSN, so suspect them in the coming weeks. I hear both games have awful loading times on the PS1 and that PSone Classics on the PS3 don't alter the loading times despite the abscense of a disc... soooo... yay?

[quote name='Buuhan1']Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI has been rated by the ESRB for the PSN, so suspect them in the coming weeks. I hear both games have awful loading times on the PS1 and that PSone Classics on the PS3 don't alter the loading times despite the abscense of a disc... soooo... yay?[/QUOTE]

Still, for the price, will still buy it. Those, as well as Chrono Cross and FF9.

I might start an account with those 4 games, (and perhaps BG&E, though might be a part of another group for that. I cannot recall) if they all arrive roughly around the same time period. If anyone is interested in joining for a group for those games, please let me know by shooting me a PM. Thanks.

[quote name='dgwillia006']FFV also apparently came out in Europe on PSN last week too. Though, i heard its pretty much a straight up remake[/QUOTE]

It's not a remake, it's a re-release.

Just wondering if there was anyone else out there with MK classic costume codes.

We have space for two people, and need only Mileena and Kitana to have all 7 costumes in one account.

PM if interested.

Selling 3 accounts:

Account 1:
SF4 Costume Pack (All the DLC costumes from SF4 only)
Everyday Shooter
---
$3.3

Account 2 (Dragon Age Origins DLC):
Darkspawn Chronicles
Feastday Combo
Return to Ostagar
Awakening
$2 (leftover)
---
$12

Account 3 (Dragon Age Origins DLC):
Feastday Combo
Leliana's Song
Golems of Amgarrak
Witch Hunt
+ commitment on purchasing future DA2 DLCs (you get to join a private group here on CAG)
---
$4

PM me if interested.

Game share bundle for $9 via Paypal.

Account 1:

- Scott Pilgrim vs The World (with DLC knives)
- Marvel vs Capcom 2
- Dead Nation
- Street Fighter HD Remix
- Echochrome

Let me know if you're interested. I'm also willing to trade if you have something I'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back