CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy. I lost my European account because it used a fake email and I didn't write down the password (this is not normal procedure for me, it's just thought it was a 'junk' account), now I have no way of changing it. Normally I wouldn't care because I never got anything on it, but now I do upon hearing that one of the free games EU is getting is Quest for Booty. The blog post says the account had to exist on or before April 20th, so this new EU account I made won't get me it.

I highly doubt people are going to be gamesharing their alt accounts for free, but just in case I thought I'd ask. Anyone wanna help a guy out and share your EU alt?

I already own InFamous and LBP...
I cannot get Dead Nation because of strict parents...
So I'm stuck with
Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD + Fury
-_-

Edit: Same as Buuhan1, anyone feel generous enough to share their EU account?

The list is actually awesome. Too bad I have most of them (4/5). Guess I can get LBP and the fury expansion.

Just a thought for trophy hunters:
Can't you get more trophies by playing a different region of a game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to log into those gameshare accounts and get a couple free games when it comes back up. Depending on how many shares you have you can get all 5 for free lol

Oh shit, I forgot I made a eu account a long time ago when I got a move to get some move demos that weren't here yet. I just reset the password on it, 2 more games for me yaay

[quote name='dmdragon']Oh shit, I forgot I made a eu account a long time ago when I got a move to get some move demos that weren't here yet. I just reset the password on it, 2 more games for me yaay[/QUOTE]

Share some Booty? D:

[quote name='Oaxan']Share some Booty? D:[/QUOTE]

I might, not sure yet... i am kind of skeptical, that's why I"ve never hosted lol

I just coordinated with my friend and his psn account, between the 3 we will have all 6 games, awesome (I already have dead planet so by proxy he does too) So I might have 3 slots left if I decide to share it.

Right now on the EU account it looks like I"m getting Wipeout HD and Rachet and Clank: Quest for booty (since it isn't a choice on the us store)

[quote name='Wario64']i have a funny feeling they're gonna tie this to IP addresses or some other method to prevent people from double dipping[/QUOTE]

I would agree... if this wasn't restricted to accounts created on or before April 20th. But seeing how it is, I think that every account will have access to these free games.

splitsecond1 has been changed back to it's original password, anyone in that group should be able to log into it now

I also changed cagps1151 - Plants vs zombies, Explodemon, and Stacking. to the original password also.

Password is back to original on..

Accounts I created:
[email protected] (Ghostbuster: Sanctum of Slime)
[email protected] (First Strike Black Ops DLC)
[email protected] (Stacking)

Accounts I have:
[email protected] (Joe Danger + Death Spank)
[email protected] (Tetris)
[email protected] (Dungeon Hunter + Clash of Heroes)
[email protected] (Lumines Supernova)
splitsecond@... (Split/Second)
[email protected] (Deathspank 2, Costume Quest + DLC, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Comet Crash, -Shatter)
[email protected] (Explodemon)

New Password
[email protected] (Burnout Paradise) = old password = "1"

Unknown Password:

[email protected] (Alien Breed 2)

Can anyone tell me the new login info for the account? Thanks.

[quote name='meeek']bastiartadi, dmadragon is actually the one who changed the split/second gameshare we all participated in, and please, I feel uncomfortable (and I may not be the only one) having one of my email account on this thread (part of it would suffice).

PS: likewise dmdragon, it'd be nice of you to edit the quote of bast's post. Thank you guys![/QUOTE]

I apologize, I assumed it was a dummy account.

NOTE: Some password were NOT changed by me. This is merely an informational post telling users of the gameshare account that the password is back to the original one.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Am I correct when I say that we're still allowed to play the games that we don't know the password to? The only thing we can't do is sell our share?

Can anyone tell me the new login info for the two accounts? Thanks.

NOTE: Some password were NOT changed by me. This is merely an informational post telling users of the gameshare account that the password is back to the original one.[/QUOTE]

You also wouldn't be able to redownload if you have to, or get future episodes for say back to the future.

For anyone who created dummy emails and feel you've lost the password .. there is great news!

turns out , many email accounts simply expire after awhile of non-use.

you may feel you've forgot the password, but attempt creating an identical email account and you just may be able to! :D
Then simply enter the psn account and have an email sent to the email account once again. all clear

bastiartadi, dmadragon is actually the one who changed the split/second gameshare we all participated in, and please, I feel uncomfortable (and I may not be the only one) having one of my email account on this thread (part of it would suffice).

PS: likewise dmdragon, it'd be nice of you to edit the quote of bast's post. Thank you guys!

[quote name='meeek']bastiartadi, dmadragon is actually the one who changed the split/second gameshare we all participated in, and please, I feel uncomfortable (and I may not be the only one) having one of my email account on this thread (part of it would suffice).

PS: likewise dmdragon, it'd be nice of you to edit the quote of bast's post. Thank you guys![/QUOTE]

Done, i had removed it from my post, but not his quote, my fault man

whoever is changing the password on "codblops2011"

STOP IT

[quote name='bastiartadi']
Unknown Password:
[email protected] (Burnout Paradise)

Can anyone tell me the new login info for the two accounts? Thanks.

NOTE: Some password were NOT changed by me. This is merely an informational post telling users of the gameshare account that the password is back to the original one.[/QUOTE]

i reset the password to the original and added a "1" to the end because the password was too short.

[quote name='iwarboY']For anyone who created dummy emails and feel you've lost the password .. there is great news!

turns out , many email accounts simply expire after awhile of non-use.

you may feel you've forgot the password, but attempt creating an identical email account and you just may be able to! :D
Then simply enter the psn account and have an email sent to the email account once again. all clear[/QUOTE]

My dummy email is impossible to acquire, that is unless ertg.kju has become an actual domain since I spammed it out on my keyboard. I feel stupid now for putting in impossible details, but it was for a dummy account to access European demos, I had no idea a situation like this would ever happen.

With Dead Nation being one of the Welcome Back titles, what are the odds that anyone would ever be interested in buying my share of the game? Does it become worthless now or what. I suppose people who pick two other games of the 5 could still have interest in Dead Nation. Just trying to look at things from all angles before I make my Welcome Back picks.

Password is back to original on..

Accounts I created:
[email protected] (Ghostbuster: Sanctum of Slime)
[email protected] (Stacking)

Accounts I have:
[email protected] (Joe Danger + Death Spank)
[email protected] (Tetris)
[email protected] (Dungeon Hunter + Clash of Heroes)
[email protected] (Lumines Supernova)
splitsecond@... (Split/Second)
[email protected] (Deathspank 2, Costume Quest + DLC, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Comet Crash, -Shatter)
[email protected] (Explodemon)

New Password
[email protected] (Burnout Paradise) = old password + "1"

Unknown Password:

[email protected] (Alien Breed 2)

Can anyone tell me the new login info for the account? Thanks.

NOTE: Some password were NOT changed by me. This is merely an informational post telling users of the gameshare account that the password is back to the original one.

I apologize, I assumed it was a dummy account.

[quote name='Wario64']

i reset the password to the original and added a "1" to the end because the password was too short.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Didn't read your previous post. My bad.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']With Dead Nation being one of the Welcome Back titles, what are the odds that anyone would ever be interested in buying my share of the game? Does it become worthless now or what. I suppose people who pick two other games of the 5 could still have interest in Dead Nation. Just trying to look at things from all angles before I make my Welcome Back picks.[/QUOTE]

The games will only be available for free for a limited time. Demand will eventually return, but most likely it'd be from new users.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']With Dead Nation being one of the Welcome Back titles, what are the odds that anyone would ever be interested in buying my share of the game? Does it become worthless now or what. I suppose people who pick two other games of the 5 could still have interest in Dead Nation. Just trying to look at things from all angles before I make my Welcome Back picks.[/QUOTE]
The way I see it, you are eligible to add two more games to your game share account for Dead Nation... That way you will sell three games not just one, which will be important to the new users, or existing that are interested in those games but are unable to pick them up...

I have Infamous share, but I am not worried. :)

My hosted accounts (same password):
valchrondlc
RBPSN2010
CAGSale2011

Accounts I'm a member of (same password):
lastdollaonme (OlDirtyBastard)
qp67456yx (erequena)
GTZ1543 (Xxamir15xX)
cag5gmshare (Xxamir15xX)

steve_blah...etc (thanks iwarboY!)

Account password that needed to be changed (could not use same password):
carryme (RB DLC group by FadiNg. Password has been PM'ed to him)
GoW3DLC (tenchim86. PM me for the password if you need it)
longtermshare2011 (thanks lassiterb!)

Accounts that I cannot access due to changed password:
gmowcag2 (gmow is gone forever...)
rockband3dlc (soright903)

If you have the new passwords, either PM me or just change it to the original.

[quote name='tenchim86']

Accounts that I cannot access due to changed password:
gmowcag2 (gmow)
[/QUOTE]

I would not bother with this one anymore

gmow left

I did 2 accounts with him and i have lost both of them way before the PSN was hacked.

He changed the password a long time ago.

[quote name='cRodz']I would not bother with this one anymore

gmow left

I did 2 accounts with him and i have lost both of them way before the PSN was hacked.

He changed the password a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks cRodz. I installed a new HDD in my PS3 and I can't play the games in the gameshare until I activate them by logging in. Oh well... Guess I'll go ahead and delete those games then...

[quote name='tenchim86']Thanks cRodz. I installed a new HDD in my PS3 and I can't play the games in the gameshare until I activate them by logging in. Oh well... Guess I'll go ahead and delete those games then...[/QUOTE]
i did

[email protected]
and
[email protected]
with him

I have lost both accounts with Wipeout and RE1-3
sucks..i know.

Hey, once things are back up and running, we should totally do a L.A. Noire retailer DLC gameshare group. Get 4 different people from the 4 different retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Amazon) to each redeem their exclusive codes onto one joint account. (Maybe a 5th could buy in if they want to.) I got mine from Best Buy, and I should be getting the midnight launch DLC soon, so that's at least 2 from me. Surely by the time PSN is back up and running for reals, we can band together.

[quote name='fuze9']Hey, once things are back up and running, we should totally do a L.A. Noire retailer DLC gameshare group. Get 4 different people from the 4 different retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Amazon) to each redeem their exclusive codes onto one joint account. (Maybe a 5th could buy in if they want to.) I got mine from Best Buy, and I should be getting the midnight launch DLC soon, so that's at least 2 from me. Surely by the time PSN is back up and running for reals, we can band together.[/QUOTE]

I have the Amazon preorder. So I'm definitely interested.

L.A. Noire Pre-Order Group

The goal here is for everyone to end up with all the bonuses PLUS the first paid DLC. We can buy additional DLC if the group is interested, which we will play by ear.

In order to avoid any BS, I intend to run it the same way as I did for the Fallout New Vegas Pre-Order. I will make a new account and send the credentials to the group, and everyone adds it and confirms; this will ensure we don't have any issues with anyone not being able to activate the account. Everyone sends me the codes (or $ for the fifth member), and after I confirm it is all legit, I will add all the codes to the account at the same time. I realize some might have an issue with trust, but I have all positive feedback and I have hosted a lot of stuff at this point (before joining this site I did it on SD), and all shares have been smooth.

Amazon Melee Suit - dcibass16 (All DLC, sent the codes)
Best Buy Sharpshooter Suit + Pistol - Tallest-Midget (All DLC, sent the codes)
Gamestop/EB Naked City Case + challange - Marauder7 (?DLC?, sent the codes)
Wal-Mart Tongue Case - Tiger (All DLC, bought the game here only to complete the bonuses, I hate Walmart)
$10 contribution via PayPal Gift will be used for DLC#1 - PrinnyOtaku (All DLC, sent $)

(Sorry fuze, Midget posted about the pre-order a few days before you.)

Oh. Well hey, there's bound to be enough interest for a second group, right? If so, I can still be the Best Buy guy. Feel free to PM me as we get closer to PSN day.

Looking for a SSF4 AE DLC Group or Fighting Game DLC group in general. Im interested in SSF4 AE DLC + Costumes, MK9 DLC when avail, MVC3 DLC, etc. I dont check this thread often so PM me if anyone is getting something like this together.

i'm interested in trying out this gamesharing business... It would be my first time. I'm usually an xbox player. I have no particularr game that i want... well pac-man dx, but i'm really interested in anything.

[quote name='TigerLust']L.A. Noire Pre-Order Group

The goal here is for everyone to end up with all the bonuses PLUS the first paid DLC. We can buy additional DLC if the group is interested, which we will play by ear.

In order to avoid any BS, I intend to run it the same way as I did for the Fallout New Vegas Pre-Order. I will make a new account and send the credentials to the group, and everyone adds it and confirms; this will ensure we don't have any issues with anyone not being able to activate the account. Everyone sends me the codes (or $ for the fifth member), and after I confirm it is all legit, I will add all the codes to the account at the same time. I realize some might have an issue with trust, but I have all positive feedback and I have hosted a lot of stuff at this point (before joining this site I did it on SD), and all shares have been smooth.

Amazon Melee Suit - dcibass16
Best Buy Sharpshooter Suit - Tallest-Midget
Gamestop/EB Naked City Case + challange - Marauder7
Wal-Mart Tongue Case - Tiger (bought the game here to complete the bonuses, I hate Walmart)
$10 contribution via PayPal Gift will be used for DLC#1 - OPEN

(Sorry fuze, Midget posted about the pre-order a few days before you, if you want to contribute you are of course welcome.)[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last spot for $10. Only question is, is the plan to get all future DLCs after the first (split 5-way?). If that's the case I'm down.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Looking for a SSF4 AE DLC Group or Fighting Game DLC group in general. Im interested in SSF4 AE DLC + Costumes, MK9 DLC when avail, MVC3 DLC, etc. I dont check this thread often so PM me if anyone is getting something like this together.[/QUOTE]

I'll join a fighting game or SSF4 costumes group. Maybe AE too. I needa get super first though.

I'm surprised I haven't seen any online pass shares pop up. Are they even shareable? I remember someone mentioning that the EA ones are, but how about the likes of Mortal Kombat?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I'll take the last spot for $10. Only question is, is the plan to get all future DLCs after the first (split 5-way?). If that's the case I'm down.[/QUOTE]
Welcome! If the whole group wants in on the additional DLC then yes, we split 5 ways. Three of us now want in on all DLC, havents heard back from the others yet. Obviously if the first DLC is not $10, we will either have some credit left or chip in the balance accordingly. I'm on iPad now, but I'll send out messages with info to everyone when I am back on my PC later on.

[quote name='darken']ryanhaggan or anyone else

For sale or trade:

Dragon's Lair $1

Lead and Gold $3

Shatter $1.77

Call of Duty Classic $1.50[/QUOTE]

I am interested in Call of Duty Classic. Sorry I am new to this, I understand gamesharing but what's the different between selling and trading? Selling=gamesharing I assume but not sure about trading. I am also looking for some dlc games if you guys have it and want to sell give me a pm. Currently looking for Spare Parts and Prince of Persia Trilogy. Is paypal the payment method for both? Thanks for any info and sorry if I sound like a noob :)

didnt happen to see it so sorry if it has been answered but the 2 free games is it 2 per actual ps3 hardware or two per login if anyone has a clue? ie if i have a login and my wife has one and each of my kids have one couldn't you technically get several if not all of the games for free ¿?

just came to mind...

I wish they'd hurry up with the store...
I wanna finish my groupshare that's been on hold for a month and get my free games.

[quote name='floormat']didnt happen to see it so sorry if it has been answered but the 2 free games is it 2 per actual ps3 hardware or two per login if anyone has a clue? ie if i have a login and my wife has one and each of my kids have one couldn't you technically get several if not all of the games for free ¿?

just came to mind...[/QUOTE]
2 free PS3 games and 2 free PSP games per PSN account.

With me getting Littlebigplanet as one of my free games (even tho I beat it and traded it in, and didn't much care for it) I may end up being interested in DLC. Especially if the LBP they're offering isn't the GOTY edition, I would kinda want the MGS4 pack back.

[quote name='Oaxan']

Originally Posted by floormat View Post
didnt happen to see it so sorry if it has been answered but the 2 free games is it 2 per actual ps3 hardware or two per login if anyone has a clue? ie if i have a login and my wife has one and each of my kids have one couldn't you technically get several if not all of the games for free ¿?

just came to mind...

2 free PS3 games and 2 free PSP games per PSN account.[/QUOTE]

sweet so all of us gameshare ers typically have 10 plus accounts so we should all get all the games then... wheee

[quote name='chickenbutt']I'll join a fighting game or SSF4 costumes group. Maybe AE too. I needa get super first though.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for a SSFIV Costumes + AE DLC group as well.

[quote name='floormat']sweet so all of us gameshare ers typically have 10 plus accounts so we should all get all the games then... wheee[/QUOTE]

i second that ..........WEEEEE! =]

[quote name='iwarboY']i second that ..........WEEEEE! =][/QUOTE]

not too interested in the games maybe stardust but I'll third the weeeeeeeee

STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. gmoney1234567890
4. jamehze
5. meek

Do you four still want to get this? PM or reply with a response and I can get it set up for 5/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back