CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange, I can't explain that. BTW I just checked my copy of ME2 from Steam and with no DLC or any add-ons its just under 12GB. That would include higher resolution textures I assume.

[quote name='scarhawk']Starting ME2 group.
1. (host
2. scarhawk

Add yourself to the list :) Only $12 a share.[/QUOTE]

I'm in if it works. Just PM me please.

[quote name='bill123']I'm in if it works. Just PM me please.[/QUOTE]

Starting ME2 group.
1. (host
2. scarhawk
3. gamerGirl34
4. bill123

Add yourself to the list Only $12 a share.

Alright Two More. Host Needed I Think.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Starting ME2 group.
1. SimpRgr8
2. scarhawk
3. gamerGirl34
4. bill123

Add yourself to the list Only $12 a share.

Alright Two More. Host Needed I Think.[/QUOTE]

I'll host, I hope Paypal is alright with everyone. We just need one more person for the group :D

[quote name='vonoliveramora']does ME2 have multiplayer? coz im not pro multi :) i wnna take that spot too but i felt somethings holding me back. probably cash. hahaha[/QUOTE]

I don't think it has multi. If you don't have the money for it now I'm sure there will still be groups forming for this game for weeks to come.

I'm in.

Originally Posted by gamerGirl34 View Post
Starting ME2 group.
1. SimpRgr8
2. scarhawk
3. gamerGirl34
4. bill123
5. Wario64

I want to wait till it's confirmed to be gameshared before I send paypal though

Selling: Dead Nation =(EDIT: SOLD)
RISK = $2.00
Borderlands Dr Zed zombie island and Madd Moxxie = both for $1.00
Bioshock 1 DLC = $2.00( great find )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgiovanni']I can host, any of you guys want to set up the account for it though?

Also Pm me once it is confirmed that it is share-able.[/QUOTE]

1. jgiovanni (Host?)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

is everyone still in?

[quote name='HustlerKid']Some one on gamefaqs gave some information on it...

Apparently the cerberus network download comes with it automatically and it should be good to game share.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605239-mass-effect-2/57850910[/QUOTE]
The only real news in that thread was this "I checked the TOS on ME2 and there's no restriction on game sharing (beyond normal TOS guidelines) so it's good to go!"

That might be good enough, but I wouldn't call it 100% confirmation. I expect there'll be no problems, restricted games are super rare.

[quote name='HustlerKid']1. jgiovanni (Host?)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

is everyone still in?[/QUOTE]

I have to check with my buddy because I think he is getting it on his account that I share with.

I will let you guys know.

1. Mindus_Dew
2. jaydepps
3. iwarboY
4. SaiZn
5. j-cart

sending pm now with paypal information. once recieved I'll send account info

Does ME2 from the PSN come with the bonus DLC found in the disc version like Kasumi and Shadow Broker?

If it does, I might be interested on a share (if it is shareable).

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I'll host, I hope Paypal is alright with everyone. We just need one more person for the group :D[/QUOTE]

1. SimpRgr8 (Host)
2. scarhawk
3. gamerGirl34
4. bill123
5. Wario64

Sorry I have back out. I don't have the hdd space right now, I going to upgrade my soon. So there is 1 Slot Open Now!

[quote name='kurrptsenate']The Move group has yet to reach a consensus, or even 5 people at this point as one dropped out[/QUOTE]

I can come back in, but can we get something other than High Velocity Bowling? Maybe Auditorium HD? I'm willing to pitch in for everything else including Beat Sketcher, even though I already bought it myself

no confirmation yet on ME2?
we need a hero!
who is brave enough to take the first step for the team?

As for my me2 group, we're close to being ready.
1.wbc1228
2.0_0
3.Halfwasted
4.warfox33
5.stopchildren

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlerKid
1. jgiovanni (Host?)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

is everyone still in?

I have to check with my buddy because I think he is getting it on his account that I share with.

Guys, I got it off the account of my friend so I am out of this one.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlerKid
1. jgiovanni (Host?)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

is everyone still in?

Guys, I got it off the account of my friend so I am out of this one.[/QUOTE]

Dude you were our host! Mannnnn...well is everything shareable? Cerberus and stuff?

@Hustlerkid if you want, I suppose I can host it up to get y'all outta a pinch. I'll probably just end up selling my share unless I end up digging it right away though.

[quote name='djratchet']@Hustlerkid if you want, I suppose I can host it up to get y'all outta a pinch. I'll probably just end up selling my share unless I end up digging it right away though.[/QUOTE]

That would be great mate :)

But we still need a 100% confirmation. We know people can start the download, but we still don't know if there is a 24 hour lock.

[quote name='Polaris1001']That would be great mate :)

But we still need a 100% confirmation. We know people can start the download, but we still don't know if there is a 24 hour lock.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it is going to take a while for it to DL as I am downloading it via WIFI but will switch to direct LAN in about an hour. At this time, you can DL ME2 and Cerberus Network but I have no clue if it has a lock. But as far as I know there was no EA game made avaialbe on the PSN that had a lock, it was always Capcom or Sony.

[quote name='Polaris1001']That would be great mate :)

But we still need a 100% confirmation. We know people can start the download, but we still don't know if there is a 24 hour lock.[/QUOTE]
Most definitely. Don't wanna waste cash on a 24 hour trial :X Everyone who is in that group, just shoot me a PM once it has been confirmed and we can get you rolling.

[quote name='iwarboY']Thanks , but i'll have to pass Mindus_Dew. only because you're kinda new and this is a big money share. no offense intended.[/QUOTE]

It's cool man. I understand. Just to clarify, I'm new to the forum but I have taken part in gamesharing before, in case inexperience worries anyone else.

Group is as follows currently:

1. Mindus_Dew
2. SaiZn - paid
3. j-cart (?)
4. (open)
5. (open)

If you're interested in joining up, let me know.

For Sale
I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Gameshare #3 - Donations accepted, free.
Little Big Planet 2 Preorder Content (Gamestop) - Includes CLU (character from Tron) costume and the Even More Animals costume pack. CLU is exclusive to gamestop whereas I think the animals pack is a general preorder bonus. The animals pack seems to contain an ape, snake, and frog costume. I can't identify the fourth off of the picture yet.

I don't feel right charging for this. If you want to give me a dollar or two via paypal or a gameshare of some sort that would be great, but you don't have to. PM me if you're interested for free. I do reserve the right however to hand out shares not in the order in which I received PMs (if one of my friends asks, or someone else offers me another preorder bonus, etc).

Looking for a Group For

Modern Combat: Domination
This is a modern military FPS with multiplayer only that has a unique rank up system and ingame cash (a hybrid between MW2 and Counterstrike basically). It supports Playstation Move as well as Dual Shock control schemes. Check out this trailer if you want more information: http://www.movemodo.com/news/2011/01...ut_cheap_price

$1.60 per share
1) Das_Regal
2) SirFly
3) Sky03
4)
5)

Record Of Agarest War
This is an SRPG that branches several generations of a family by Aksys games.

$6.00 per share thanks to a recent price drop.
1) Das_Regal
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Mindus_Dew']It's cool man. I understand. Just to clarify, I'm new to the forum but I have taken part in gamesharing before, in case inexperience worries anyone else.

1. Mindus_Dew
2. SaiZn - paid
3. j-cart (?)
4. (open)
5. (open)

If you're interested in joining up, let me know.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Mindus_Dew. I'm already downloading the game. I just wish I could play LBP2 while it downloads. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Mindus_Dew']It's cool man. I understand. Just to clarify, I'm new to the forum but I have taken part in gamesharing before, in case inexperience worries anyone else.

1. Mindus_Dew
2. SaiZn - paid
3. j-cart (?)
4. (open)
5. (open)

If you're interested in joining up, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Once it is confirmed that it can gameshared, I will send payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back