CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Das_Regal']
By the way, as someone who played Mass Effect on Xbox 360, I gotta say, the comic is actually really awesome.[/QUOTE]
Oh crap I misread your post earlier and thought you said you had trouble accessing the comic, so I was saying how it's tied into that Cerberus DLC.

You didn't misread, I just edited. I was confused as to where the comic was; it happens right after the first sequence, not before, so I was lost. Anyway, everything seems to work perfectly fine. This is a great victory for Gamesharing.

If anyone is doing a share for Mass Effect 2 I would get in on that. Just shoot me a PM. Is even the DLC that comes with it share as well? I had no idea they were making it downloadable. Sounds almost to good to be true, lol.

Mass Effect 2 share
Originally Posted by HustlerKid
1. djratchet (new host)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

People listed here, shoot me a PM when you are ready to pay, and I will give you my paypal address. My phone is synced to my email, so unless I fall asleep or something, I will be quick to respond.

[quote name='ComixZone']the digital version comes with a Cerberus DLC pack which includes those downloads (along with Zaeed).[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Then I'll join a ME2 group that plans on purchasing all present and future DLC related to it.

Seems like you don't have to download the Cerberus stuff from an interface or anything, it's all in the Cerberus Network Pack that comes via the PSN store download. I can verify it's here, and I'm not the first person who got the share, so it shares just fine as well. Everything works 100%.

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

Selling $5 paypal

Borderlands DLC: (basically the 1st 3 ones)
The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (Bank/storage)
The Secret Armory of General Knoxx (Level cap raised to 61)

With borderlands I'm pretty sure it's patched to be no level cap as I got the trophy for 61 and 51 with no DLCS tonight.

Selling my share of Borderlands - awesome game, easy plat - $6.
Also Selling BIOSHOCK 1 DLC ROOMS - $2.

2 shares left on LBP CE dlc items.

Not taking oaypal. Share for share. Mainly looking for Dragon's Lair, Move games, and SNK games. Though I may accept other games if you have games I dont have. LBP costumes would also be nice if I dont have them as well.

PM me your offers.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']With borderlands I'm pretty sure it's patched to be no level cap as I got the trophy for 61 and 51 with no DLCS tonight.
[/QUOTE]
There's still a cap, the new one is 69, thanks to the patch.

Hey guys, maybe it's already posted somewhere and I missed it but can somebody tell me the difference between the retail version and digital download version of ME2? From what I've read, I think the the retail version has only the 3 DLC and the digital version has the 3 DLC plus the Cerberus network DLC. Is this correct?

Random Mass Effect 2 and More Gameshare Group:

- Mass Effect 2 ($60)
- Dead Nation ($15)
- Pac-man Championship Edition DX ($10)
- Costume Quest ($15)
- Shatter ($8)

The price for these 5 excellent games would be $21.6/person. I'd like to kindly ask someone to be the host of this gameshare, since most credit cards in my country (Hungary) don't work with the US PSN Store.

So far there are 4 places left, and we've yet to find a host as well:

- me
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

If interested, let me know!

[quote name='djratchet']Mass Effect 2 share
Originally Posted by HustlerKid
1. djratchet (new host)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

People listed here, shoot me a PM when you are ready to pay, and I will give you my paypal address. My phone is synced to my email, so unless I fall asleep or something, I will be quick to respond.[/QUOTE]
Polaris is the only one that has PMed me so far, just reposting the list to remind everyone including me

[quote name='djratchet']Polaris is the only one that has PMed me so far, just reposting the list to remind everyone including me[/QUOTE]

Come on people, pay up, I wanna start the download :D

Got 4 shares of Microbots on sale for $2 a pop, anyone interested?

Also, update on the ME2 share:

1. djratchet (new host)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. HustlerKid
5. pbnate88

People listed here, shoot me a PM when you are ready to pay, and I will give you my paypal address. My phone is synced to my email, so unless I fall asleep or something, I will be quick to respond. I'm talking to HustlerKid now, so pbnate88 is the last one that needs to contact me, meh I'll probably just shoot him a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SimpRgr8']Das_Regal has already confirmed it, but I just want to double confirm it. Mass Effect 2 is shareable![/QUOTE]

Thank you both for your confirmation

another update on the ME2 share:

1. djratchet (new host)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. Willie Aames (?)
5. pbnate88

hustlerkid had to drop out, so i put the next person who pm'd me in.

[quote name='karekano126']Hey guys, maybe it's already posted somewhere and I missed it but can somebody tell me the difference between the retail version and digital download version of ME2? From what I've read, I think the the retail version has only the 3 DLC and the digital version has the 3 DLC plus the Cerberus network DLC. Is this correct?[/QUOTE]
They both get the Cerberus DLC. PSN adds it to your download list when you pay but retail makes you enter a unique code into PSN and then you download the pack.

[quote name='djratchet']another update on the ME2 share:

1. djratchet (new host)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. Willie Aames (?)
5. pbnate88

hustlerkid had to drop out, so i put the next person who pm'd me in.[/QUOTE]

Pay up people , ME WANTS ME2! :hot:

Now that fellow CAGs have confirmed that this works, I've sent everyone a PM requesting Paypal payment. Thanks to those who tested and confirmed!!!!

[quote name='joeboosauce']I'm willing to host a gameshare for Mass Effect 2 as long as it is in fact shareable. I don't know how we will verify other than checking this forum on release day to see what people report. Is this what others are doing? In any event, I have 3 shares open. PM if you are interested.

1. Me
2. My brother
3. jacobeid
4. Byakurai
5. dmdragon

I won't ask for the Paypal payment of $12 each until I confirm on release day this is shareable.

*****Thanks for all the interest! The group is now full!*****[/QUOTE]

[quote name='djratchet']another update on the ME2 share:

1. djratchet (new host)
2. Sveznajko
3. Polaris1001
4. Willie Aames
5. pbnate88

hustlerkid had to drop out, so i put the next person who pm'd me in.[/QUOTE]

Account is locked and loaded, making the purchase now while we are waiting on pbnate68

Hey, all. New to this idea. With a big game like ME2, where you'll be spending dozens of hours playing it, is there no concern of simultaneous plays being blocked? Does that ever happen with shared games?

[quote name='El Gray']Hey, all. New to this idea. With a big game like ME2, where you'll be spending dozens of hours playing it, is there no concern of simultaneous plays being blocked? Does that ever happen with shared games?[/QUOTE]
I haven't heard of it happening. Basically, once you dl it, you can play it on your normal PSN account, and by then you are in the clear. No one actually logs onto the gameshare account while playing the game.

[quote name='djratchet']I haven't heard of it happening. Basically, once you dl it, you can play it on your normal PSN account, and by then you are in the clear. No one actually logs onto the gameshare account while playing the game.[/QUOTE]

Cool. But, if you did this without a gameshare account-- say you just let a friend DL something from your account-- it would show up under their PSN handle, right?

In that case, with two active PSN accounts, does anyone know if simultaneous play would be possible?

[quote name='Das_Regal']Simultaneous play is possible even if you both use the same account, but one person couldn't be online.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? So if I and djratchet play the game on our own PSN accounts, one of us won't be able to go online on PSN??

[quote name='Polaris1001']Wait what? So if I and djratchet play the game on our own PSN accounts, one of us won't be able to go online on PSN??[/QUOTE]

no, no, no.

What he is saying is we both can't be logged into the SAME PSN at the same time. For example, we can't both be logged into the ME2 GS account at the same time. It will kick one of us off if we tried.

For Sale
I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Gameshare #3 - $6
Record of Agarest War is a very strange SRPG by Aksys Games that recently enjoyed a price drop. Comes with a ton of free DLC including 5 dungeons, several weapon packs, and a few XP freebies and such.

Searching For

The only thing I'm looking for at this time is the N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle for Mass Effect 2. This is paid DLC bundle that includes all of the 2 dollar packs.

[quote name='djratchet']no, no, no.

What he is saying is we both can't be logged into the SAME PSN at the same time. For example, we can't both be logged into the ME2 GS account at the same time. It will kick one of us off if we tried.[/QUOTE]

Ah OK I know that :D ...

selling my share of ME2 for $12. I'm not liking waiting for this 12GB dl to finish for something I probably won't play a ton of right now. First one to pm me gets buying rights.

looking for Joe Danger and Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light.

as well as alien and pittsuburg from fall out 3 (had all 5 packs before but deactivated on old ps3 and went to reactivate on new ps3 and it said not a valid psn account...) just need those 2 to completelly finish the game. thanks.

Yeahh, I mainly was just hosting to help out my fellow CAGs. Not too terribly interested in playing ME2 right now. too busy with Borderlands :p

Looking for, please:
- Zen Pinball (with or w/o dlc)
- Planet Minigolf
- Eat them

:hot:Eat them+??

1) host
2) djratchet
3) meeek
4) ?
5) ?

:hot:Planet Minigolf + DLC + ??
1) (host)
2) meeek
3) vonoliveramora
4) ?
5) ?
(bastiardi pending)

feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed, other ideas, too :)

[quote name='djratchet']Account is locked and loaded, making the purchase now while we are waiting on pbnate68[/QUOTE]
if someone doesnt pay just pm me

I'm handing off my share to sir-fly, but there is still one share that hasn't been paid for. If it isn't claimed by 8PM CST, there is someone already waiting for it, and another person behind them, so I think it is safe to say other people wishing to send me inquiries about me2 can hold off for now and try to find another group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back