CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might also have 1 or 2 openings on my ME2 group if they don't pay/respond to my PMs I'll have it available for everyone else.

Our share is $13.60 because it also includes the Weapons/Costume bundle pack, our only other rule is you commit to future DLCs for ME2.

[quote name='FlipSide']I might also have 1 or 2 openings on my ME2 group if they don't pay/respond to my PMs I'll have it available for everyone else.

Our share is $13.60 because it also includes the Weapons/Costume bundle pack, our only other rule is you commit to future DLCs for ME2.[/QUOTE]

I'll jump in on that.

Oh man, Paypal disabled instant bank transfer cause my CC expires soon. So inconvenient, I have to pay around 6x the service fees to charge to my CC instead of instant bank transfer!

ohman2.jpg

[quote name='FlipSide']I might also have 1 or 2 openings on my ME2 group if they don't pay/respond to my PMs I'll have it available for everyone else.

Our share is $13.60 because it also includes the Weapons/Costume bundle pack, our only other rule is you commit to future DLCs for ME2.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for that and future DLC. PM me if a slot opens up. :bouncy:

Have a Borderlands DLC group if anyone is interested in joining, $6 a share, all 4 DLC packs. PM me if interested.

1) waynetid
2) Mindus_Dew
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='El Gray']Awesome info. Thanks for all the help, guys. I need to get in on a MW2 DLC share, and some other stuff.[/QUOTE]

MW2 or ME2? I have MW2 DLC

pm me if you want to make a deal

Only one Slot open!!! Hurry!!!
#1 Account:
LocoRoco 2
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Superstar V8 Racing

Want: $2 hurry before there taken. :) PM me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to sell or trade:
1 slot of Deathspank/PJ Racers ($3)
1 slot of Sam and Max 3rd Season ($7)
3 slots of Battlefield 1943 ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking for shares of Tales of Monkey Island, Trine, Echochrome, Prototype, Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy. Possibly Borderlands and MAG.

I'm also looking to sell a £20 PSN card for about $30 dollars. Otherwise I can gameshare this card as well if there's interest.

Random Mass Effect 2 and More Gameshare Group:

- Mass Effect 2 ($60)
- Dead Nation ($15)
- Pac-man Championship Edition DX ($10)
- Costume Quest ($15) + Grubbins on Ice ($5)

- Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue ($15)
- Shatter ($8)

The price for these 6 excellent games would be $25.6/person.

Winky65 is willing to host, so there are only 3 places left:

- Winky65 (host)
- me
- ?
- ?
- ?

If interested, let me know!

[quote name='ako127']
- Mass Effect 2 ($60)
- Dead Nation ($15)
- Pac-man Championship Edition DX ($10)
- Costume Quest ($15) + Grubbins on Ice ($5)

- Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue ($15)
- Shatter ($8)

The price for these 6 excellent games would be $25.6/person.

Winky65 is willing to host, so there are only 3 places left:

- Winky65 (host)
- me
- ?
- ?
- ?

If interested, let me know![/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Successful trade with AaronMills. Traded LBP2 CE content for his Modnation racers dlc.

Still have 2 slots left for LBP2 CE content. One of the earlier trades didnt fall thru.

No paypal. Share for share please. PM me your offers. Mainly looking for Dragon'sLair, SNK games, and MOVE games, but I may take others if I dont own them.

3 Gameshares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Selling 1 share of DeathSpank (the original). Ended up getting it for 360 so don't need two copies.

$3 paypal gift or trade for Dead Nation share. PM me if interested.

-Edit-
Sold.

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

3 Gameshares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

For Sale
I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Gameshare #3 - $6
(Not sure if this is still available or not, the 5th member is looking flaky, so it might be, feel free to PM me still to inquire)
Record of Agarest War is a very strange SRPG by Aksys Games that recently enjoyed a price drop. Comes with a ton of free DLC including 5 dungeons, several weapon packs, and a few XP freebies and such.

Searching For

The only thing I'm looking for at this time is the N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle for Mass Effect 2. This is the paid DLC bundle that includes all of the 2 dollar packs. I don't mind paying 2 dollars for this instead of $1.60 if necessary.

[quote name='smiley241275']Looking to do a share of the Guardian of Light game. We now have 3.

1. myself
2. friend
3. Floormat
5.[/QUOTE]

Umm, i had a ' Popcap Bundle ' share you were hosting and about 1 month later i tried to obtain the password off of you..
i Pm'd you many times with no response and finally deleted the share because i needed the space.
your profile stated you were on on more than 1 occasion. what gives maan.

Going back through the posts, I have compiled a list of people interested in a Mass Effect 2 group. Let me know if corrections need to be made.

I prefer Mass Effect 2 with all present and future DLC.

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (including future ones)
1. (host)
2. Trueblade
3. JimmyThong
4. glemtvapen
5. skylinersx

Looking for Mass Effect 2 group
slayerxx1
DoubleStop
dejeckt

[quote name='Trueblade']Going back through the posts, I have compiled a list of people interested in a Mass Effect 2 group. Let me know if corrections need to be made.

1. (host)
2. Trueblade

slayerxx1
glemtvapen
sinlab
FastLyfe
bdavid81
DoubleStop[/QUOTE]

I really would like to join this group but don't want to be handcuffed to future dlc. Haven't they released everything. So why would there be future DLC with Mass Effect 3 coming soon.

On a brighter note: i actually gave ' Midnus_dew ' a shot... ( which happens to be the largest big money share i've been in here on CAG ) ..and happy to say all went swimmingly:D Welcome to CAG Midnus and thank you very much for hosting!:) you noob loljk

[quote name='Polaris1001']Wow, Sony is on fire. Assassin's Creed II Full Game Trial is is coming to PSN for Plus members, and of course with that the full game.[/QUOTE]

Depending on the price, I will probably be willing to make a share of it. Preliminary list for future reference, guys? add yourself.

1. djratchet

Question about Mass Effect 2 sharing.

How does the Cerberus Network work on multiple accounts? Does everyone user have access to it or is it linked to the downloader's PSN ID?

I really need to get rid of this last share of ME2 tonight, and no one has gotten back to me who was interested, so... pm me if you are good to buy it

Alright, this share has two slots open. Cost is $9.99 per person, and the games are listed below.

Members:
1. rkrocks123
2. Killkernal
3. Kingpin
4. ?
5. ?

Games to purchase:

Crazy Taxi - $9.99
Earthworm Jim HD - $9.99
Marvel Pinball - $9.99
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game - $9.99
Trine - 9.99

[quote name='sholmes']Question about Mass Effect 2 sharing.

How does the Cerberus Network work on multiple accounts? Does everyone user have access to it or is it linked to the downloader's PSN ID?[/QUOTE]
It's just like any other piece of DLC for the digital version. Aka it works fine shared. I don't know about retail.

[quote name='warfox33']I may gameshare the Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition DLC costumes. Pm me for a spot for $5.[/QUOTE]
I'm interested, but I think $5 is a little too steep.

[quote name='Trueblade']Going back through the posts, I have compiled a list of people interested in a Mass Effect 2 group. Let me know if corrections need to be made.

1. (host)
2. Trueblade
3. bdavid81
4. JimmyThong

slayerxx1
glemtvapen
sinlab
FastLyfe
DoubleStop[/QUOTE]

I'm in.
JimmyThong

Darn, seems like I came a little late for ME2 group (dragging my feet seeing if its shareable or not). Are there any open groups with a host yet? I can't host a group on this one...

[quote name='iwarboY']Umm, i had a ' Popcap Bundle ' share you were hosting and about 1 month later i tried to obtain the password off of you..
i Pm'd you many times with no response and finally deleted the share because i needed the space.
your profile stated you were on on more than 1 occasion. what gives maan.[/QUOTE]

I will check on this...pm'ed

[quote name='Tallest_Midget']
Also I'm interested in a Borderlands and all DLC share if anyone creates one or has created one and has an open slot.[/QUOTE]
im interested as well. if anyone wants to start one or is looking for members (looking for both game and all DLCs on one account only), PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back