CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it seems like there is interest in getting just the MK Kollection, I'll start a group. I already have a PSN card so I can get it today. Feel free to add yourself to the list. PM me for payment info. $2/share.

1. last CHANce (host)

Also, I am selling/trading Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider: Underworld ($5.40/share - 2 slots available) and PS Play ($12 - 1 slot available). PM me if interested.

Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name if interested, need a host

1: (host)
2: ayre27292
3: crashmasteromega
4:
5:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ayre27292']Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $9 per share, add ur name if interested, need a host

4:
5:[/QUOTE]

So you all know theres an option in the store to buy all 3 in a bundle for $40, save you all $1 each

[quote name='jlazenby1']So you all know theres an option in the store to buy all 3 in a bundle for $40, save you all $1 each[/QUOTE]

Didnt know tht thanx, i changed tbe price in my post

[quote name='ayre27292']Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name if interested, need a host

4:
5:[/QUOTE]I can host.

Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name or pm if interested

1: orangecrush
4:
5:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Alright guys group is full. Also i traded a 10 psn card for a Limbo Code so instead of $3 a share it $2. Sending out PP information now. Will send you all the info as soon as payment is received. Thanks.

1.Gamer4life88 (host)
2.iwarboY
3.Winky65
4.crashmasteromega
5.dcibass16[/QUOTE]

if someone drops let me know.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I've seen a couple of people ask this but i haven't seen any responses: Any news on whether we'll have Driver: San Francisco on PSN next week?[/QUOTE]

If so we should start a group share for this. I'm in!

FS:
Tetris + Wipeout HD bundle + Super Stardust (SSD) - $4
Explodemon + Quest for Booty + another WB game- $4
Lumines + Add on + Deadnation + SSD - $5
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle - $4
Ghost Buster: Sanctum of Slime 1 + Little Big Planet + Infamous - $6

Sorry for charging a few more for the WB games. Paypal screwed me over so I have to start fresh. Since I don't have a CC or a bank account, there's no way for me to fund my Paypal. It pains me to use the same service that screwed me over but I have no other choice as it's the main form of trade here. Hopefully somebody here doesn't have the WB games yet.

That said, prices are negotiable. Mostly looking to sell but also accepting trades.

Sorry for the wall and thanks for reading.

Black ops DLC. I still have 2 slots available for this account. PM if interested. Asking 8 to have access to down both and/or Willing to add the last map pack when it comes out for 10. thanks.

Also anyone play ground war? looking to team up. I keep getting crappy teams playing solo.

First Strike
Annihilation

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Ok guys two questions.. I am maxed on my 160gb hard drive so I'm going to need to get another one and swap out. I have a few shared accounts one in particular for all of the Borderlands DLC's that I'd like to get back. I did a share group in this thread. How in the hell would I find out who the account holder was so I can redownload this when I'm done changing hard drives? The shared account email was [email protected]

Second question so I don't lose anything.. what's the process for doing a swap out? Whats the best steps to take ?[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys for the advice but my problem is I don't have the password. This was a share done before the dreaded outage. The password would have to be reset to download it again so I'd be losing the DLC's because its just a ghost email to make a share. And I don't remember the guy who did a share and hosted it

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Looking to host or join a share for the mk collection.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='catspit']start a group. ill join[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Any shares going for just MK Kollection right now?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Steadymobbin']mortal kombat kollection...?[/QUOTE]

You can count me in.

MK Arcade Kollection group
1. Lost_in_shadows
2. Catspit
3. MethodManFTW
4. Steadymobbin
5. Donut2922

If the group is still solid, who's up to host?

Whatever I do elsewhere is my business, and when I already payed you for the slot then you can't deny me access. If you do then I demand a full refund of my $15, if I don't get anything by this sunday(thought today was thursday) then I want this scammer banned.

[quote name='Donut2922']You can count me in.

MK Arcade Kollection group
1. Lost_in_shadows
2. Catspit
3. MethodManFTW
4. Steadymobbin
5. Donut2922

If the group is still solid, who's up to host?[/QUOTE]

im solid, but if anyone can host, lets do this :)

[quote name='ayre27292']Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name or pm if interested

4:KOG4Eva
5:[/QUOTE]

added myself. :D

[FONT=&quot]DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk. (1 slot left): $8

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18
[/FONT]

Does anyone have any interest in starting Dantes inferno group? $20.00 in the store at $4.00 a piece...
unless anyone has a share they'd like to sell ? pm please.

Also looking for 1 more person for our ALL DLC for DA2 ( Dragon Age 2 ) the final share is $6.40 and there's another dlc in the making..

AC:B share - $8.00 - pending out

COD: Blops map packs (first 3 on one account) - $9.00 - pending out

Flower - $2

[quote name='iwarboY']Does anyone have any interest in starting Dantes inferno group? $20.00 in the store at $4.00 a piece...
unless anyone has a share they'd like to sell ? pm please.

Also looking for 1 more person for our ALL DLC for DA2 ( Dragon Age 2 ) the final share is $6.40 and there's another dlc in the making..[/QUOTE]
I'm sort of interested if this will include EVERY DLC and all future ones. If not, then count me out.

[quote name='RyuKajiCut']We made a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus until August 2012, $100 + Fat Princess on the account, and we need 1 more person. The cost will be 30$ per share and it will be awesome.
If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm RyuKajiCut or Randomdud and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. Kedarrao
5. OPEN

:ps3: We are interested in: :ps3:
Dungeon Hunter
The Fancy Pants Adventures
Earthworm Jim HD
Metal Slug
Ugly Americans

2 Player Co-op
Gatling Gears
Spare Parts
Outland
1942: Joint Strike
Assault Heroes
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
Magic Orbs
Hard Corps: Uprising

Multiplayer
Worms: Armaggedon
Fat Princess
Fat Princess: Fat Rolls DLC
Mag
Under Siege
Age of Booty
Mushroom Wars + DLC
Tank Battles[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iiSuPerBaD']MAG Gameshare group $8 each.

1.(host)
5.[/QUOTE]

MAG's 30$.... DLC is approximately 15$. Where did you get 8$ per share from?

]Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name or pm if interested

4: KOG4Eva
5:

We only need one more to get this one started..........

[quote name='ayre27292']]Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name or pm if interested

5:

We only need one more to get this one started..........[/QUOTE]

I would definitely do this, but I won't have money until next thursday :(

[quote name='dmdragon']I would definitely do this, but I won't have money until next thursday :([/QUOTE]

Do u have other shares to trade?, if so i would pay for two shares of this so we can get it rolling

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sorry to go off-topic, but is anyone else having issues with adding funds to their account? Every time I try to add to wallet I keep getting error code 80023102 or 80023103. Thank you for your attention.[/QUOTE]

bump

And also, Sony customer service is completely useless! Told them that whenever I try to redeem a card I get an error message and the dude was completely clueless.

Your PS3 has been flagged. Any credit, debit or PSN card won't work. Wait a week and everything will return back to normal. I ran into this issue trying to host a bunch of shares in a short span.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

Pure
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trades.

[quote name='NSYNC']Your PS3 has been flagged. Any credit, debit or PSN card won't work. Wait a week and everything will return back to normal. I ran into this issue trying to host a bunch of shares in a short span.

I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trades.[/QUOTE]

Server that checks and verifies codes has been down for a while... It might be flagging the ps3, but highly unlikely.

I have an assasins creed revelations beta account (beta starts tomorrow) how about $1 per slot :D

1. jlazenby1 (host)

[quote name='ayre27292']]Trying to get prince of persia hd trilogy group started $8 per share, add ur name or pm if interested

5: StillFree

Now we just need to get info from orangecrush and send him the money

[quote name='meeek']I'll give you the pass when/if I feel like it, being I usually don't deal with loonies/weirdos...[/QUOTE]I don't think so.

The gameshare account is shared property, not just yours.

I'd suggest providing access as you're required to do, or everyone associated with the gameshare should file Paypal disputes immediately.

I thought Driver: San Francisco on PSN was only a U.S. release (9/6/11)?

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

Pure
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trades.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an assasins creed revelations beta account (beta starts tomorrow) how about $1 per slot :D

1. jlazenby1 (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

im in.
and as for the Worms group the store had 0 $20 cards and won't re-stock for a week
[quote name='shrike4242']I don't think so.

The gameshare account is shared property, not just yours.

I'd suggest providing access as you're required to do, or everyone associated with the gameshare should file Paypal disputes immediately.[/QUOTE]

Its been about 3 weeks and still no password, I fairly bought my slot and I would like to resell it or get a refund.

I have an assasins creed revelations beta account (beta starts tomorrow) how about $1 per slot :D

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. harleymandvdson

As for the worms 2 group I guess you may as well start sending refunds otherwise come tuesday were gonna be 7.50 short for the game unless we dump CoD Classic

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an assasins creed revelations beta account (beta starts tomorrow) how about $1 per slot :D

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. harleymandvdson

As for the worms 2 group I guess you may as well start sending refunds otherwise come tuesday were gonna be 7.50 short for the game unless we dump CoD Classic[/QUOTE]

I assume the beta is for multiplayer right?

Yes, its multiplayer, 9 characters to choose from, 3 maps, a few different modes and a taste of the new character customization

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revelations/en-GB/acr-beta/

[quote name='harleymandvdson']im in.
and as for the Worms group the store had 0 $20 cards and won't re-stock for a week
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we can't wait a week as both Worms and CoD will go back to regular price.

If you're not able to purchase the cards from Amazon I have contacted NSYNC to purchase them on your/our behalf.

He's a veteran member and has done this for me before, so please either purchase the cards yourself from Amazon, or paypal the money to him and he'll do it for us.

If for whatever reason your unwilling feel free to refund us.

Let us know what you decide to do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back