CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WV Matsui']This x1000![/QUOTE]
lol stop it guys, some are going to think it's true, I still have PMs to reply to.

and just "sorta" ashamed NSYNC? smh :p

Could anyone point to the hosts of the following accounts:

Beyond Good and Evil

[FONT=&quot][email protected]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ghostbusters[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SoS[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My slots were sniped prior to the 18th and I am hoping to get them back. Thanks.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Pending from host JLAZENBY, the shareholders listed in the current group of
NFS:HP Cags @ LIVE . com

I have the changed password, and all the deactivated slots. PM JUST2DIRTY or JLAZENBY if you rightfully own a slot.

[quote name='bill123']Hey guys trying to reclaim my sniped share for..[/QUOTE]

Jesus, are you keeping a counter of how many accounts of yours have been sniped? You easily hold the record. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Usuyami']Jesus, are you keeping a counter of how many accounts of yours have been sniped? You easily hold the record. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

yea I had a system take a dump on me so they were deactivated for a while until i got a replacement. I wish there weren't so many scumbags out there doing this shit. Luckily I found several helpful Cags helping me reclaim a few.

bill123, what you told me via PM (that you thought just connecting to the account activated) probably also helped so many slots of you getting sniped. noob lol
jk, I hope you get all of them back!

bill123, what you told me via PM (that you thought just connecting to the account activated) probably also helped so many slots of you getting sniped. noob lol
jk, hope you get all of them back.

[quote name='BustdMagz']No thats where you are wrong bro, this IS about MY game. You pretty much are defeating the purpose of this community anyway, this "community" is meant for GAMESHARING! So if im not allowed to GAMESHARE my slot of BF3 in this so called "community" then I dont see why im a part of it. So im out, ban me bitches. Since gamesharing is not allowed then BAN ME BITCHES!![/QUOTE]
So the biatch got himself 5 slots of RDR from a poor noob, and essentially sat on his BF3 share?

The noob said he wanted RDR, but traded it to bustd??? maybe bustd got a 60' trial haha

--> http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-132.html#post2257171
and post below.
Seems I missed SantiARG's post earlier, I wonder if they're really "friends"... santi and his $50 card could be a scammer.

If we have guarantees FlameSRox is legit and was scammed, ProAtWork should deactivate everyone, let them reactivate, and give the 5th slot (Bustd's) to FlameSRox, shouldn't he?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator'] (if an ongoing conversation is indeed happening that I am not aware of then I offer my apologies)[/QUOTE]
he reads minds or what? o_O

Yeah, we're discussing about you joining us, it's not so frequent to see such a cough*lawyer*cough nice and eloquent guy around here...

Last edited by a moderator:
jk, hope you get all of them back.

[quote name='BustdMagz']No thats where you are wrong bro, this IS about MY game. You pretty much are defeating the purpose of this community anyway, this "community" is meant for GAMESHARING! So if im not allowed to GAMESHARE my slot of BF3 in this so called "community" then I dont see why im a part of it. So im out, ban me bitches. Since gamesharing is not allowed then BAN ME BITCHES!![/QUOTE]
So the biatch got himself 5 slots of RDR from a poor noob, and essentially sat on his BF3 share?

The noob said he wanted RDR, but traded it to bustd??? maybe bustd got a 60' trial haha

--> http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-132.html#post2257156
and post below.
Seems I missed SantiARG's post earlier, I wonder if they're really "friends"...

If we have guarantees FlameSRox is legit and was really scammed, maybe ProAtWork should deactivate everyone, let them reactivate, and give the 5th slot (Bustd's) to FlameSRox?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator'] (if an ongoing conversation is indeed happening that I am not aware of then I offer my apologies)[/QUOTE]
he reads minds or what? o_O

Yeah, we're discussing about you joining us, it's not so frequent to see such a cough*lawyer*cough nice and eloquent guy around here...

Is anyone interested in doing a 2 slot share of RDR+UN Bundle? The account has PS+ on it so we would be getting the game for $24.50 I believe.

[quote name='meeek']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=46218

If we have guarantees FlameSRox is legit and was really scammed, maybe ProAtWork should deactivate everyone, let them reactivate, and give the 5th slot (Bustd's) to FlameSRox?
[/QUOTE]

I agree, I think FlameSRox should get the share. Who sells a share without deactivating it?(someone trying to pull a fast one). Pro said he changed the pass before all of this(which was already suspected), and the right thing for Bust'd to do would be admit his mistake and give back RDR or deactivate BF3. looks like he has no intention of doing either.

FlameSRox, you should deactivate "all systems" on that RDR share or have your group host do it. that would teach Bust'd a lesson, he'd lose both shares.

[quote name='transcollector']Who sells a share without deactivating it?(someone trying to pull a fast one).[/QUOTE]

That's all I've done since the announcement. I actually do deactivate, but stay logged-in to the account until they sign me out. If they don't do it within minutes, I just reactivate and try again later. If we're not both on CAG to exchange PMs, it's not gonna happen anymore.

From a PM (first response since I asked him to be a man and explain why he never refunded my money weeks ago) about my NFS:HP issue:

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Grab your redeemed slot, I would like a FULL apology on the forums aswell considering I have now redeemed my only failed shared throughout my 2-3 year history here[/quote]

No man, you were a rude, inconsiderate prick that took my money and kept it. I don't care about the slot at all. It is about how you handle yourself. I have no respect for you, especially after this demand.

I am going to toss the account info to the GSing group. Whoever wants it, check there.

Speaking of the Splinter Cell mess, if you hosted a share with Hammer_Jay in it, i'd suggest changing the password right now. I'm sure most people remember the Splinter Cell mess where NSYNC and Jamehze were at each other's throats after the slot NSYNC sold to Jamehze was stolen. We delved into the matter and found that the share Crashmasteromega sold to Hammer_Jay was also stolen before Hammer_Jay could activate it. So 2 of the 5 shares were unaccounted for and I decided to wait until the 18th to deactivate all the shares and give out a new password to the rightful slot owners. After deactivating all 5 slots on Friday, i asked each person to contact me for the new password - hours later, i was contacted by Dmdragon. He told me that Hammer_Jay sold him a slot of Splinter Cell on the 5th of November (which he was able to activate). How could that be when Hammer_Jay's slot was stolen? I asked him to pm me the email address and password he was given and sure enough, it was the original password i used when i created the account. I delved even further into the matter on Friday and Saturday and requested dates, PayPal transactions and $ amounts from NSYNC, Crashmasteromega, and Dmdragon and this is the gist of what i found:

NSYNC and Crashmasteromega both deactivated and sold their slots on the same day (4th of November).

Jamehze and Hammer_Jay (the buyers) told their respective sellers that they were unable to get into the accounts because they waited too long to activate their slots.

Hammer_Jay, who paid $8 for his slot (a slot that he said was sniped and a slot that he said he'd wait until the 18th to finally have access to) on the 4th of November sold it for $6 on the 5th of November. Why sell it for less than you paid for it mere hours after buying the slot? The only logical explanation is that he did so because he activated the other slot (the slot NSYNC sold to Jamehze) on his console. Free slot and $6 to boot! - all in a day's work, i guess.

I tried to gauge Hammer_Jay's mindset yesterday and he still maintained that his slot was sniped and that he is the rightful owner of the slot. Unbeknownst to him, i've been in constant contact with Dmdragon since Friday piecing this sordid mess together. As soon as i asked him about Dmdragon, he stopped responding to my pms. I thought i'd bring it to everyone's attention before he does something rash like deactivate all the slots of accounts he has access to. I warned a few hosts ahead of time, but i'm sure there are a couple i missed out.

Let's TRY to minimize the clutter - I'd like as many hosts as possible to see this.

hi everyone, i apologize for my absence, and for the post in spanglish(was my friend who LOST his acc, and i provided him this account(cag forum) because i had to go) whatever, i thank@Megadrixfire and @jlazenby1 to believe me, and i have proofs( msn chat with my friend(in spanish), when BustdMagz change my(my friend) info, and he sent me wrong pass for bf3) i dont know if it proof im not a scammer(the conversation was at the same time with the "gameshare"), but i have too the pm wich sent me BustdMagz, and my friend have the mails when BustdMagz changed the info, thank for ur time and sorry for my english, hopefully be resolved soon

EDIT: i forget to say: my friend bought RDR+dlc for share with bustdmagz, because he had a 50 psn code, and I thought it was much for bf3

Post #971
[quote name='Hammer_jay']Selling

need for speed shift 2 $5 ($3 off)
Final fantasy tactics +suikoden $2
Mf collection + sf3. $3 ($2off )
payday $4[/QUOTE]

Post #1951
[quote name='Hammer_jay']lookin for a slot of

Re4 - ReCV - ps+

sellin

castlevaina collection (ps1) - parasitve eve - ff 7 - legend of mana - blood omen + more - $3.50

edit i bought crashmasteromega share of splintcell i whent to download and play before and no slots was left this has happend twice now with nfs shift 2 i dint even play it before i tryed to resell to find someone took my slot on that also ..[/QUOTE]

Say it aint so Hammer_jay!? How, or better yet why would you sell Shift 2 if you never played it? Especially at $3 off. Sounds alot like how Heavyd814life is describing Splinter Cell. dmdragon just busted you apparently. You sold Splinter Cell for $6 ($2 off). No wonder you can afford to discount shares!

Post #558
[quote name='Hammer_jay']sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $3
need for speed shift 2 - $5
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - $6

intrested in trading for payday heist also[/QUOTE]

WTF, weren't you looking for this in post #1951, LOL? You marked this one down $1.60! Is there an RE+ account that has issues?

Post #656
[quote name='Hammer_jay']sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $3
need for speed shift 2 - $5
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - Sold
cyrsis - $3

intrested in trading for payday heist also[/QUOTE]

Ok, sold on 10/30/11, but to who? Help us out here. I'm gonna see how quick it was before you started looking for the same account again (11/7/11, haha). What are you doing Hammer_jay?

So in honor of my birthday today, I will be offering a sale on all my current shares that I no longer want. This sale only lasts for today and I will not sell to anyone who's joined in the last 3 months.

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

BIRTHDAY SALE MOFO!
FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Castlevania Harmony of Despair (full game plus 10th map pack DLC as well as Simon Belmont character DLC), Bejeweled 2, Infamous Festival of Blood - Was $6; Now $4

Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- Was $3; Now $2
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- Was $3; Now $2

WANT:
Paypal
Bloodrayne PS2 game
Combo packs of cool games under $6

PM me folks.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Hmm u are a smart fella, but thing is im done with this site so thats an empty threat bud. Gamesharing has been destroyed since Nov. 18th anyway, have a good day everyone.[/QUOTE]

Motherfucking scammer!!!
THIS fuckING IDIOT GAVE FLAMESROX A BAD PASSWORD AND STOLE HIS RDR ACCOUNT.
WORST OF ALL HE MAKES fuckING EXCUSES BECAUSE HE KNOWS FLAMESROX CANT SPEAK WELL ENGLISH.

BANN BUSTMAGZ, FOR GOD SAKE.

I CAN EVEN ASK FLAMESROX HIS PM'S WHERE WE CAN CLEARLY SEE HOW BUSTMAGZ SCAMMED HIM.

BustdMagz also accusations of you stealing the NFS:HP share off me... shame on you dude. Would seem fitting that you're crying like a baby now.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']BustdMagz also accusations of you stealing the NFS:HP share off me... shame on you dude. Would seem fitting that you're crying like a baby now.[/QUOTE]

Me?

Before yesterday, BustdMagz last post here was on 10/29. I don't think his story was anymore credible. He appeared to be done with gamesharing before this mess with FlameSRox. That's why this has been such a great read for me. Both are just as likely to be the guilty party. The "outburst" at everyone here from BustdMagz was expected.

#3707 (11/18/11)
[quote name='BustdMagz']Anyone wanna trade for Red Dead Redemption? Pm me, i got sum offers
ex. Fifa 12, Crysis, etc.[/QUOTE]

#611 (10/29/11)
[quote name='BustdMagz']Selling(all seperate account):
Crysis 1 $3
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7
Farcry 2 $5[/QUOTE]

Just saying Just2Dirty. Why isn't NFS:HP still up for grabs when he was offering a trade for RDR? Maybe somebody like jamehze changed something, haha.

EDIT: BustdMagz = Banned

[quote name='just2dirty']bustdmagz also accusations of you stealing the nfs:hp share off me... Shame on you dude. Would seem fitting that you're crying like a baby now.[/quote]

are you talking to me?!?!?

[quote name='Megadrixfire']Motherfucking scammer!!!
THIS fuckING IDIOT GAVE FLAMESROX A BAD PASSWORD AND STOLE HIS RDR ACCOUNT, AND YOU ALL IDIO BELIEVE THAT STUPID RETARD BUSTMAGZZZ.
WORST OF ALL HE MAKES fuckING EXCUSES BECAUSE HE KNOWS FLAMESROX CANT SPEAK WELL ENGLISH.

BANN BUSTMAGZ, FOR GOD SAKE.

I CAN EVEN ASK FLAMESROX HIS PM'S WHERE WE CAN CLEARLY SEE HOW BUSTMAGZ SCAMMED HIM.[/QUOTE]

Why are you getting so mad? Also I don't think anyone appreciates you calling them an "IDIO" (mean idiot?). Not everyone believed BustdMagz, most people were on the fence about it.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Why are you getting so mad? Also I don't think anyone appreciates you calling them an "IDIO" (mean idiot?). Not everyone believed BustdMagz, most people were on the fence about it.[/QUOTE]

Because when i talked with Flamesrox through MSN i asked him about the problem and he told me he never got access to his account, and he never got into his account because Bustmagz gave him a wrong pass.
And he told him "i will report you" and in a second bustmagz posts here that flamesrox scammed him, Of course, He knows everyone or almost everyone will believe him because:

1_HES A NEWBIE (although he traded like 10 times in taringa, traded in QJ and even traded with meeek, me , and other people and never had a single problem, plus hes a good guy)
2_He speaks bad english because hes from chile.

He even told me he can give me the PM's Bustmagz sent him.

I meant idiots to the people calling Flamesrox a scammer but i now deleted it.

Also I kind of feel guilty about this. This is why:

BustdMagz had asked me if I wanted a free RDR slot and I said sure but I didn't know it was from a scammed account, I thought he was just being generous. I found out it was FlameSRox's account after I came here and saw all of this.

After I heard about this, I tried to go back in the account and deactivate my slot but the password was changed.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Also I kind of feel guilty about this. This is why:

BustdMagz had asked me if I wanted a free RDR slot and I said sure but I didn't know it was from a scammed account, I thought he was just being generous. I found out it was FlameSRox's account after I came here and saw all of this.

After I heard about this, I tried to go back in the account and deactivate my slot but the password was changed. FlameSRox, if you get the account back, i'll deactivate my PS3 from it.[/QUOTE]

Im working on getting it back, can you please PM me the email of the account?

edit: theres no way to get it back, email was changed to one that CANT be created, and bustmagz will probably see ALL this when he gets on so i doubt harley can take the new pass from him.

[quote name='Megadrixfire']edit: theres no way to get it back, email was changed to one that CANT be created, and bustmagz will probably see ALL this when he gets on so i doubt harley can take the new pass from him.[/QUOTE]

D.O.B. man. The account is less than a week old. If you can't figure that out, I have no sympathy.

[quote name='Megadrixfire']Im working on getting it back, can you please PM me the email of the account?

edit: theres no way to get it back, email was changed to one that CANT be created, and bustmagz will probably see ALL this when he gets on so i doubt harley can take the new pass from him.[/QUOTE]

This is why you don't make an account and buy $50 worth of content only to give the info to someone you don't even know without even having an activation yourself.

Be sure to tell friend you to be more careful. I feel bad for the guy.

As for Bustd, I am disappointed. After his issues with meeek he was becoming a trustworthy member. It's too bad he wanted some last, stupid hoorah.

[quote name='Megadrixfire']I have it.[/QUOTE]

Log into the original e-mail account. They got a notification of ALL changes and can reset what BustdMagz has done.

[quote name='NSYNC']Log into the original e-mail account. They got a notification of ALL changes and can reset what BustdMagz has done.[/QUOTE]

What? Really?
They added that to recover accounts :D?
I'm gonna tell him when he gets back on , thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back