CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlazenby1']Lmao so you attempt to scam someone, get caught, then bail and try to put it on pro? That aint right, I hope you get banned soon man, you used to be a legit trader so idk wtf happened, thought we brought you up better than that on qj but I guess not[/QUOTE]Agree with jlazenby1, that is just selfish.

BustdMagz, trade back with FlameSRox, unless it is good with the everyone else in the BF3 group.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Maybe but it doesnt look good. Pro when was the password changed? If it was changed before today then bustd is lying because I have never seen or heard of an account being accessed from an old password, so thats why Im jumping to this conclusion, not to mention hes been accused of scamming before.. Id like to see when the pass was changed and imo that settles it, everyone else can hold there own opinion but thats mine and I do believe it has enough logic and reason behind it to withstand[/QUOTE]

Not today.

[quote name='proatwork']agree with jlazenby1, that is just selfish.

Bustdmagz, trade back with flamesrox, unless it is good with the everyone else in the bf3 group.[/quote]

why the fuck can't you tell us when you changed the damn password
Edit: ya my ass

[quote name='BustdMagz']why the fuck can't you tell us when you changed the damn password
Edit: ya my ass[/QUOTE]I did not even see jlazenby1 and your post when I posted my post. Same with you, you didn't see my post.

So many posts.

Im pretty sure there were messages a couple of days back at least where he said he was changing the PW off the accounts. It is a way of keeping track of all account owners as everyone selling a share would have to contact him, once sold he can change it again letting the new owner know he is the host and to contact him to sell.

Seems like a good system if you have the time to run it, I may do it on my shares as I only have 3 I have ever hosted.

harleymandvdson did you sell your Mushroom Wars slot, I saw someone selling it and think it was you, if so can you let me know the name of the new member either here or pm.

Thanks

I thought you werent gonna check posts every 5 minutes lmao Just admit it you got caught, the old password never worked and you scored a nice valuable account. I hope he has the DOB and can get it back is what Im leaving the conversation at

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Wow... congratulations Sony, you finally successfully turned gamesharers against each other![/QUOTE]

LOL it was their plan all along. But hey, at least it keeps this thread interesting ;).

[quote name='sunghost']LOL it was their plan all along. But hey, at least it keeps this thread interesting ;).[/QUOTE]

lol Well it looks like it worked! Doesn't seem like there's been a successful trade or sale in days!

[quote name='jlazenby1']I thought you werent gonna check posts every 5 minutes lmao Just admit it you got caught, the old password never worked and you scored a nice valuable account. I hope he has the DOB and can get it back is what Im leaving the conversation at[/QUOTE]

Valuable account? Are you paying attention? I don't have the BF3 account so please elaborate like I previously asked you too.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol Well it looks like it worked! Doesn't seem like there's been a successful trade or sale in days![/QUOTE]

Hey, I had a good trade with you lol :D Over psn but succesful nonetheless,and thanks a ton for the help, my dragon statue from the skyrim limited edition will be on its way monday :D

[quote name='BustdMagz']Valuable account? Are you paying attention? I don't have the BF3 account so please elaborate like I previously asked you too.[/QUOTE]

You have the RDR account which you changed info too, valuable, still have BF3 activated obviously seeing as the password was changed before ''you checked it'', Id say you made out ok, other than nobody will prob deal with you again and hopefully the mods watch for multi accounts from your IP cause th name bustdmagz is gonna be ruined here, and qj, but hey, I didnt burn the bridge

Hmm u are a smart fella, but thing is im done with this site so thats an empty threat bud. Gamesharing has been destroyed since Nov. 18th anyway, have a good day everyone.

[quote name='jlazenby1']You have the RDR account which you changed info too, valuable, still have BF3 activated obviously seeing as the password was changed before ''you checked it'', Id say you made out ok, other than nobody will prob deal with you again and hopefully the mods watch for multi accounts from your IP cause th name bustdmagz is gonna be ruined here, and qj, but hey, I didnt burn the bridge[/QUOTE]

how can you be 100% sure that's what happened though......pro could have forgotten to change the password on one of his several BF3 groups.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Hmm u are a smart fella, but thing is im done with this site so thats an empty threat bud. Gamesharing has been destroyed since Nov. 18th anyway, have a good day everyone.[/QUOTE]

The only reason you look guilty is the way you react, its uneventful. Gamesharing isn't over also since everything at the very least is still 50% off.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Hey, I had a good trade with you lol :D Over psn but succesful nonetheless,and thanks a ton for the help, my dragon statue from the skyrim limited edition will be on its way monday :D[/QUOTE]

lol OK so there's been 1 that I know of! And considering you helped me out with the Fallout dlc I'd say we had a highly successful deal!

[quote name='Dammenion']Selling a slot of Arkane Heart 3 for $5.50

PM for details.[/QUOTE]

It also has all of the costume color DLC, for anyone wondering. I'm the host of that account. Also, why do you spell it as Arkane? Always wondered why lol.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Hmm u are a smart fella, but thing is im done with this site so thats an empty threat bud. Gamesharing has been destroyed since Nov. 18th anyway, have a good day everyone.[/QUOTE]

Ok, Ill admit it doesnt 100% look bad on your side but after seeing that the pass was chabged before today, and Id take Pro's word over half of other caggers (no offense) over yours no contest but still looks what, 99% bad on your end, and to try to cover it up is a lost cause after pro had said the pass jad changed so idk what to say, enjoy your life of solitary :p PS IF YOU TRADE BUSTD USE A TEMP PASS AND IMMEDIATELY CHANGE BACK!!

BTW Dantes Inferno for sale, game only, $4 pm me

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
1. jamehze (host)
2. cobolatrix
3. Fred87nc
4. Fred87nc

The account is set, game bought. Account info will be PM'ed ASAP!
____

For sale:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2
Or get both for $3

Thanks.

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Ok, Ill admit it doesnt 100% look bad on your side but after seeing that the pass was chabged before today, and Id take Pro's word over half of other caggers (no offense) over yours no contest but still looks what, 99% bad on your end, and to try to cover it up is a lost cause after pro had said the pass jad changed so idk what to say, enjoy your life of solitary :p PS IF YOU TRADE BUSTD USE A TEMP PASS AND IMMEDIATELY CHANGE BACK!!

BTW Dantes Inferno for sale, game only, $4 pm me[/QUOTE]

If flame got screwed over then why isn't he posting about it?

[quote name='Brainberry']If flame got screwed over then why isn't he posting about it?[/QUOTE]

He was posting about it, he kept saying HE'S the one that got screwed over because he didn't get anything out of it and got his account stolen.

I'm not sure ProAtWork has told or confirmed us when/if pass was changed (or I missed the post).

Pro, upload a pic of your mailbox (hidden name for sony lurkers) proving the change of pass. If it's before the trade, should be enough to ban him.

[quote name='Brainberry']He never posted after, regarding the trade he did with bust.(or maybe I missed it)[/QUOTE]

He definitely did. I think you missed it.

Actually, bustd was the first to report getting "scammed", and FlamesRox followed
check back 4-5 pages...

EDIT: FlameSROX was saying something like 'why would I be posting here if I was the scammer', makes sense...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']I'm not sure ProAtWork has told or confirmed us when/if pass was changed (or I missed the post).

Pro, upload a pic of your mailbox (hidden name for sony lurkers) proving the change of pass. If it's before the trade, should be enough to ban him.[/QUOTE]

basically this......pro can u check if you're still in control of this share?

easy solution, if you changed it then there no way he could have sold/logged into it.

[quote name='grrouchie']an ass bro?

um.... I think wrong forums dood[/QUOTE]

lmfao, I think he meant Assassins Creed Brothehood.

Hilarious none the less, more of this please.

[quote name='meeek']welcome to my ignore list. Great privilege you have, you'll be the first one![/QUOTE]

Seriously? Are you telling me I'm the first person to not agree with everything you say? I guess I'm officially blacklisted from all gamesharing....

[quote name='grrouchie']an ass bro?

um.... I think wrong forums dood[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the comedic relief during all the tension. :lol:

[quote name='BustdMagz']I am sure flames is a scammer I just did a trade with him, BF3 for RDR. So he gives me his info and I dl the game, then when I gave him the BF3 info 2 minutes later the password changes and he denies changing it. Anyone change the password to [email protected] ? I changed his RDR account password as I thought that was fair............. Whoever has a slot off that account make sure you weren't deactivated.[/QUOTE]
Bustd basically admits having scammed here IF Pro confirms the earlier password change...

PS: how could he know if (BF3) pass changed during the trade btw?

[quote name='arnoldhead']Looking for an ass bro, and maybe infamous 2. PM me, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Here's your ass, bro!

Donkeys.jpg

[quote name='meeek']Bustd basically admits having scammed here IF Pro confirms the earlier password change...

PS: how could he know if (BF3) pass changed during the trade btw?[/QUOTE]

He told me this, he DL'd RDR then gave FlameSRox the info but forgot to deactivate the account. As he was going to deactivate he saw that the password was changed.

He told me that after I asked him how he deactivated the account if he only checked on Qriocity.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']He told me this, he DL'd RDR then gave FlameSRox the info but forgot to deactivate the account. As he was going to deactivate he saw that the password was changed.

He told me that after I asked him how he deactivated the account if he only checked on Qriocity.[/QUOTE]

Why didn't he say that earlier..........

[quote name='Brainberry']lmfao, I think he meant Assassins Creed Brothehood.

Hilarious none the less, more of this please.[/QUOTE]

i seriouly thought he meant HAS BRO , you know, 1 and 3 lol. Yet, another mystery!

[quote name='Brainberry']basically this......pro can u check if you're still in control of this share?

easy solution, if you changed it then there no way he could have sold/logged into it.[/QUOTE]
Yes, changed the password before the trade as I said before.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']He told me this, he DL'd RDR then gave FlameSRox the info but forgot to deactivate the account. As he was going to deactivate he saw that the password was changed.

He told me that after I asked him how he deactivated the account if he only checked on Qriocity.[/QUOTE]

There you go, BustdMagz admitted his lie, why didn't he posted on the thread instead going to harleymandvdson.

f***
the PS PLUS group account i have now is destroyed, stuff that we download AFTER the 18th can only be activated in 2 ps3's so basically im screwd as well as other 2 guys more that were in the share, now we cant download anything...

:cry:

[quote name='sunghost']LOL, you know you enjoyed it![/QUOTE]

I honestly did, but I called this with meeek a few days ago. The signs were there.

EDIT: Is "sorta" ashamed to know every word and dance move to that song. :)

[quote name='NSYNC']I honestly did, but I called this with meeek a few days ago. The signs were there.

EDIT: Is "sorta" ashamed to know every word and dance move to that song. :)[/QUOTE]

Let me just step in and say knowing the words to that song is nothing to be ashamed of. The dance move however...

[quote name='bastiartadi']Let me just step in and say knowing the words to that song is nothing to be ashamed of. The dance move however...[/QUOTE]

He's just living up to his user name. I hate to admit I use to like them and the Backstreet Boys back in the day. :whistle2:#

[quote name='bastiartadi']Let me just step in and say knowing the words to that song is nothing to be ashamed of. The dance move however...[/QUOTE]

Hey, it was when I was in High School. If I was dating, boy bands were unavoidable, haha. I was beat upside the head with this stuff repeatedly.

[quote name='iwarboY']i seriouly thought he meant HAS BRO , you know, 1 and 3 lol. Yet, another mystery![/QUOTE]

lol Far as I know I'm the only one looking for those 2 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back