CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Saints Row the Third Season Pass $7

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X $8
[/QUOTE]

How does the season pass work? How mucy DLC is out right now, and Do I get all the stuff they going to keep releasing?

I most likely buy your RE slot Im just waiting for my credit card cut off date to pass, which is tomorrow.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking for Dead Nation DLC, if by some miracle someone has it a share, PM me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kanamit']I thought you and Miguel_Zorro had a group for this?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to. You up for it, Devil May Cry?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'd like to. You up for it, Devil May Cry?[/QUOTE]

If you guys want to make phantoms I'll take one...but if its easier to just split it with 2 people I'd understand.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']How does the season pass work? How mucy DLC is out right now, and Do I get all the stuff they going to keep releasing?[/QUOTE]

There's 2 out right now, with a 3rd one coming who knows when. When the 3rd one comes out you'll get that one, but after that that's it.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']I most likely buy your RE slot Im just waiting for my credit card cut off date to pass, which is tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

lol I don't have a credit card so I have no idea what that means

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrRosales']Man as much as I would want to play ME3 tomorrow I'll just wait it out due how many groups there are :l[/QUOTE]

Its not out until 3/6

For anyone liking Detroit, wait until you get to Hengsha. Trust me, it's not a spoiler, and it's waaaay more awesome. I'm tempted to own the game via disc and GameShare because it's so good.

FFIX(PS1) and Primal(PS2) Group

2.mr.cheeses
---
2.snakemaster2389

final call! i have $20 amazon gc and i need a $20 psn card if no one joins or hosts/
im also looking for an ssx preorder bonus from gamestop so if u dont want it i can give u some $$ for it

[quote name='clonesniper666']Lookingfor a slot of Record of Agarest War.
Since the 2nd one is only on ps3 I need to do a play through on here in case anything imports.

If no one has a slot then I will start a group up as well.

Record of Agarest War: $29.99 + all FREE DLC
Resale: $10
1. clonesniper666
2. Yanksfan - host
Phantom: $5
2.[/QUOTE]

Even though I won't be able to play it for awhile, I have wanted this for awhile and it doesn't pop up often. I will host too.

[quote name='kanamit']I thought you and Miguel_Zorro had a group for this?[/QUOTE]

News to me :hot: I must've missed a reply to my last inquiry for a share.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'd like to. You up for it, Devil May Cry?[/QUOTE]

I'd be down, but I only know the old method of sharing. I have no idea how to make phantoms and what not.

[quote name='kanamit']If you guys want to make phantoms I'll take one...but if its easier to just split it with 2 people I'd understand.[/QUOTE]

If you can explain the method to me over PM I think we could arrange something.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Well If Your Buying This Game Your Not Buying This To Play and Beat it in a Week or Two and Then Sell It To Get Your Money Back, You Are In It for the Long Haul. This is something going to take 30-40 Hrs To Beat It and You Can Replay It Again Multiple Times for a New and Enjoyable Experience Plus Post Launch DLC.[/QUOTE]
Why do you capitalize each word, too much time spent in the PS Store? lol

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Speaking of Mass Effect 2, did anyone play it on PS3? Was it buggy for you as well? It was the first time a game froze my system and looked gorgeous doing it ;)[/QUOTE]
LOL! contact me for LBP2... (this acts as a reminder, I have a strange memory)

[quote name='bastiartadi']In the words of Brain, I'm jealous that you haven't experienced ME2 yet. It's such an amazing game. Gameplay, check. Story, check. Hot chick making out with hot Fem Shep, double check.[/QUOTE]
that might be the thing that finally gets me into this game!

Also for anyone that wants Deus Ex but missed it for $13 at Gamefly they currently have it for $15, but I am unsure about shipping on it. I really dont see the game being sold for less than $40 on PSN, so it would be a little more than a resale slot of the game if it is priced at $40

[quote name='clonesniper666']Also for anyone that wants Deus Ex but missed it for $13 at Gamefly they currently have it for $15, but I am unsure about shipping on it. I really dont see the game being sold for less than $40 on PSN, so it would be a little more than a resale slot of the game if it is priced at $40[/QUOTE]

O Caaaanaaadaaa.. :( Sucks we don't have gamefly like sales here.

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on timeshare until 3/2

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mafia II (7394MB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20 or $3.00 timeshare

[quote name='clonesniper666']Deus Ex is $40 on US PSN with no DLC.[/QUOTE]

Empty victory!! :D

As for my Deus Ex group, how do you guys feel about waiting till the DLC is cheaper? It's bound to go on sale eventually or get bundled. Wouldn't be surprised if Deus Ex dropped to $29.99 in a month or so either.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Any Deus Ex groups being formed?[/QUOTE]

You can have my spot in my group. I'm going to wait for cheaper DLC. The Missing Link is the DLC I want but it's a whopping $15.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($40)

$13.33
1) Heavyd814life
2) bastiartadi

$6.66
1) MightySlacker
2) iwarboY

2 things are making me not hop on Deus Ex

DLC is not in bundle( I played it on launch) & ME3 is out next week.

But I'm getting cravings on playing it again, its just so damn good.

Ahh I haven't been on this website in so long. Everything seems so new yet so similar. :oldman:

Alright as newbie as this sounds, I just want to make sure, can anyone confirm if KZ3's Multiplayer on PSN is share-able? I'm 99% sure it is but I just want to be certain. Lately with so many games having pass codes and crap...ugh >_>. I have PS+ and I want to share it with a buddy of mine.

Any Killzone 3 Multiplayer groups made? I'm interested in a share if anyone starts a group or has a share they want to sell. Although not sure if its shareable but it looks shareable.

[quote name='Mirmo']Any Killzone 3 Multiplayer groups made? I'm interested in a share if anyone starts a group or has a share they want to sell. Although not sure if its shareable but it looks shareable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mirmo']Any Killzone 3 Multiplayer groups made? I'm interested in a share if anyone starts a group or has a share they want to sell. Although not sure if its shareable but it looks shareable.[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

-----

Also does anyone know where I can get an Amazon GC on here? I want to drain some money out of my PayPal for one so i can use it on some preorders I have. Thanks!

----------

Selling

Zac Zero + Rochard $4.50! ($1.50 off)

Guess I'll try to get a group going.

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

Resellable shares ($5.00)

Phantom shares ($2.50)
1.Mirmo

If anyone has a PSN+ 1 month code they're willing to share then its, $2.50 for a resellable share, and $1.25 for a phantom share.

[quote name='Mirmo']Guess I'll try to get a group going.

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

Phantom shares ($2.50)
1.Mirmo

If anyone has a PSN+ 1 month code they're willing to share then its, $2.50 for a resellable share, and $1.25 for a phantom share.[/QUOTE]

I've got a code i can hook you guys up with if you get the group filled

[quote name='Usuyami']You can have my spot in my group. I'm going to wait for cheaper DLC. The Missing Link is the DLC I want but it's a whopping $15.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($40)

$13.33
1) Heavyd814life
2) bastiartadi

$6.66
1) MightySlacker
2) iwarboY[/QUOTE]

Thanks Usuyami. What exactly is "The Missing Link" DLC? Is it story-oriented DLC?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I've got a code i can hook you guys up with if you get the group filled[/QUOTE]

^If this happens and it ends up being $1.25 for a Phantom, put me down for one. How big is the KZ3 multiplayer though?

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

Phantom shares ($2.50)
1.Mirmo
2.Tsel

[quote name='Tsel']^If this happens and it ends up being $1.25 for a Phantom, put me down for one. How big is the KZ3 multiplayer though?

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

1. matsui

Phantom shares ($2.50)
1.Mirmo
2.Tsel[/QUOTE]

Damn! Wanted a phantom! Oh well I'll take a resale I guess :whistle2:/

It a little over 4

[quote name='Tsel']^If this happens and it ends up being $1.25 for a Phantom, put me down for one. How big is the KZ3 multiplayer though?
[/QUOTE]

Well if its the same size as the trial then its 4gb (4073 MB) if someone wants my phantom I could switch for a resellable.

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

1.matsui

Phantom shares ($2.50)
1.Mirmo
2.Tsel

[quote name='Mirmo']Well if its the same size as the trial then its 4gb (4073 MB) if someone wants my phantom I could switch for a resellable.[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll switch

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

Resellable shares ($5.00) (w/plus $2.50)
1.Mirmo

Phantom shares ($2.50) (w/plus $1.25)
1.matsui
2.Tsel

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I've got a code i can hook you guys up with if you get the group filled[/QUOTE]
That would be great.

Which reminds me if anyone can host? If not I might possibly be able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back