CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Usuyami']You can have my spot in my group. I'm going to wait for cheaper DLC. The Missing Link is the DLC I want but it's a whopping $15.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($40)

$13.33
1) Heavyd814life
2) bastiartadi

$6.66
1) MightySlacker
2) iwarboY[/QUOTE]

You're making me not want* it anymore. Anyone want my resellable slot? I can wait. Dark Souls is taking up my life now anyway.

*EDIT. Spelling power too low. MUST LEVEL UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']You're making me not one it anymore. Anyone want my resellable slot? I can wait. Dark Souls is taking up my life now anyway.[/QUOTE]

Dark SOuls & DE..........fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[quote name='Brainberry']Dark SOuls & DE..........fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[/QUOTE]

Put in 35 Hours in a span of two weeks. I still miss my BBS From Demon Souls though!

I just got Quelaag's Furysword but that range is abysmal. Too short to be worth a damn in PvP unless you have high dex.

[quote name='hanun1002']will FIFA Street be available on PSN??[/QUOTE]

Not in the US, LOL!

Also, WTF at Sony and PSN for only having bundles for one week then removing them.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Damn! Wanted a phantom! Oh well I'll take a resale I guess :whistle2:/

It a little over 4[/QUOTE]

If we get that PS+ code, I'll take the the resellable. No biggie.

EDIT: Just noticed that mirmo switched to a resell and gave you a phantom.

Saints Row the Third Season Pass $7

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X $8

Also, will take that final Sellable slot if you fill up the KillZone MP group and get the + code.

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

Resellable shares ($5.00) (w/plus $2.50)
1.Mirmo
2.TurkFebruary

Phantom shares ($2.50) (w/plus $1.25)
1.matsui
2.Tsel

[quote name='TurkFebruary']
Also, will take that final Sellable slot if you fill up the KillZone MP group and get the + code.
[/QUOTE]
You would be the last one so all we need is the + code, If everyone is alright with me hosting I can get this group going.

[quote name='Mirmo']Killzone 3 Multiplayer

Resellable shares ($5.00) (w/plus $2.50)
1.Mirmo
2.TurkFebruary

Phantom shares ($2.50) (w/plus $1.25)
1.matsui
2.Tsel

You would be the last one so all we need is the + code, If everyone is alright with me hosting I can get this group going.[/QUOTE]

Let's do it!

I have a Twisted Metal Black code for sale if anyone wants it or wants to start a group with/for it let me know. Want to sell it fast! Thanks!

Matsui

Gonna wait for the PS+ code before sending out invoices so prices don't change for everyone.

Edit:Game bought gonna send out invoices soon.

Resellable shares ($2.50)
1.Mirmo - Paid
2.TurkFebruary - Paid

Phantom shares ($1.25)
1.matsui - Paid
2.Tsel - Paid

[quote name='bastiartadi']Put in 35 Hours in a span of two weeks. I still miss my BBS From Demon Souls though!

I just got Quelaag's Furysword but that range is abysmal. Too short to be worth a damn in PvP unless you have high dex.[/QUOTE]

Blue Blood Sword was fucking sexy

I was all about the Chaos Ughikatana +5 in Dark Souls. Ripped people in PvP.

35 hours only huh? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If I could trade my Skyrim plat for a Dark SOuls I would, there was just this one thing I couldn't do in DS that I tried doing what seems like over a hundred times already on N++++++. I had to quit before I lost my sanity.

[quote name='Brainberry']Blue Blood Sword was fucking sexy

I was all about the Chaos Ughikatana +5 in Dark Souls. Ripped people in PvP.

35 hours only huh? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If I could trade my Skyrim plat for a Dark SOuls I would, there was just this one thing I couldn't do in DS that I tried doing what seems like over a hundred times already on N++++++. I had to quit before I lost my sanity.[/QUOTE]

Considering it was Midterm week, that's pretty significant, haha. I'm still maxing out my Lightning Balder Side Sword (BSS! Haha!) and my Quelaags. Just so I have a mix just in case they have high resistance on either of them. Planning on making a Chaos BSS too once I get another one of those. BSS has the same move set as BBS so it's natural for me to wield it. Don't think I can do a Dark Souls Plat as much as I want to. Collecting all unique weapons? Might take me close 3-4 playthroughs before I get that.

BRB world. Back to Dark Souls until morning.

EDIT: BBS + Magic weapon = OP. Tearing people left and right. Sad that I couldn't cast Magic Weapon on my Lightning BSS. I really thought I could! Hopefully I can do that on Chaos BSS since they're both magic and all.

It is good to see more people joining Killzone 3's multiplayer. I have not popped in my copy of Killzone 3 disk in so long. The last time I did, it took forever to get into a game. If you want to group up for some games, PM me for my PSN ID.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Considering it was Midterm week, that's pretty significant, haha. I'm still maxing out my Lightning Balder Side Sword (BSS! Haha!) and my Quelaags. Just so I have a mix just in case they have high resistance on either of them. Planning on making a Chaos BSS too once I get another one of those. BSS has the same move set as BBS so it's natural for me to wield it. Don't think I can do a Dark Souls Plat as much as I want to. Collecting all unique weapons? Might take me close 3-4 playthroughs before I get that.

BRB world. Back to Dark Souls until morning.

EDIT: BBS + Magic weapon = OP. Tearing people left and right. Sad that I couldn't cast Magic Weapon on my Lightning BSS. I really thought I could! Hopefully I can do that on Chaos BSS since they're both magic and all.[/QUOTE]

@ Orange
Thats the one that drove me nucking futs, it was a certain bosses tail that was just too hard to cut off on forced solo because I over leveled to 321

@Green
Keep rubbing it in, jerk.

Also Chaos weapons, from what I remember also scale with how much humanity you used on your meter. Shit is cash.

Also @ KZ3 buyers, good luck on finding a match. Game was dead last time i played it. Might be the reason they did this PSN thing, to make it active again.

@Brain
It isn't Drake Sword is it? Cuz that one is easy. And is it gargoyles tail axe? I can give you one if that's it. Or at least, let you borrow it for the plat.

And I RQed. Died like 5x straight on Dragon slayer and hammer guy solo. One thing I learned from Demon Soula is to never play the game angry. Fight another day.

Guess I'm starting GTA4.

Just finished the final mission of Mass Effect 2. Now I'm pumped for Mass Effect 3!

First, I'll go back and grab the remaining trophies for ME2 first. :D

[quote name='Usuyami']Just finished the final mission of Mass Effect 2. Now I'm pumped for Mass Effect 3!

First, I'll go back and grab the remaining trophies for ME2 first. :D[/QUOTE]

Cool. Just a heads up.. if you used a guide to have a flawless attempt where everyone is saved at the end, alot of really sweet cutscenes take place when you choose the wrong characters and make the wrong decisions. - my advice would be to earn your leftover trophies playing the last stage and purposely make those wrong decisions to see all those neat cutscenes :)

[quote name='bastiartadi']@Brain
It isn't Drake Sword is it? Cuz that one is easy. And is it gargoyles tail axe? I can give you one if that's it. Or at least, let you borrow it for the plat.

And I RQed. Died like 5x straight on Dragon slayer and hammer guy solo. One thing I learned from Demon Soula is to never play the game angry. Fight another day.

Guess I'm starting GTA4.[/QUOTE]

No, no those were easy. I'm talking about Seth's tail on solo. tbh it still gives my nightmares so I'd rather not talk about it anymore.:whistle2:#

Record of Agarest War: $29.99 + all FREE DLC
Resale: $10
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom: $5

I bought a share of ROAW from someone but will leave this group in case anyone else wants the game along with Yanksfan.

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1 + Day 1 DLC
Usuyami (host)
$23.33/ea
1. Usuyami (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$11.67/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$23.33
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$11.66
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg
2- Topaz
$
$10.00
1-gamerGirl34
2-snakemaster2389

Mass Effect 3 Group 5
$
$Premium - $20$
$1. 0_0 (paid)
$2.4thHorseman (paid)
$Economy - $10
$1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
$2. Taint (paid) selling slot

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
$Resale - $20
$1. domo325
$2. Yanksfan (host)
$Phantom - $10
$1. SL4V3DOG
$2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)
$
$Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)
$
$Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

Phantom: $11.66
1. blabadon
2. Dammenion

Updated.

Next week Earth will be invaded.

Selling: Flow
Assasins Creed Deluxe Edition
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Superstars V8 Racing

Killzone 3 Multiplayer Group

We need a host.

Resellable shares ($5.00)

Phantom shares ($2.50)
2.robilicious

If interested add yourself.

Anyone interested in a MOVE game group?Need a host as well.With the following titles:

Dungeon Hunter:Alliance(12.99$)+Dungeon Defenders with DLC(14.99$+3.99$)=30.97$

Resellable(10.33$)

1(host).
2.ganjaman1

Phantom(5.16$)

Primal and another game TBA(around$10-$20)

Sales- $5-$10
1.snakemaster2389(host)
2.mr.cheeses
-----
Phantoms-$2.50-$5.00

Primal is downloaded on the account and i am the only one who activated and downloaded it so far, mr.cheeses is gonna activate it later today and if u want Primal then u gotta send 2.50 paypal and for the TBA game u pay for that when or if the game comes out. Here's a list that im considering (Shoot Many Robots, Journey, Rayman 3hd or Silent Hill 3 if it comes out on psn then it will def. be Silent Hill 3)

I have a Twisted Metal Black code for sale

Let me know if you want it or want to start a group for it. I could host.

Matsui

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Saints Row the Third Season Pass $7

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X $8

[/QUOTE]

Cut me a sweet deal for both sr3 pass and RE

My body is ready:lol:

[quote name='Anydaynow89']I have 800 microsoft points EU I won on facebook. What can I do with it? how much can I trade or sell for?[/QUOTE]

Do these work for US?

i just tried out nexuiz and it ok. its only 3v3 right now but i heard next week theres gonna be a patch for 4v4 and in my first match my teammates quit on me and it was me vs 3 other guys. its like unreal with pretty graphics but its not as fun as gotham city. and sometimes u cant even connect to the server so kinda a risky buy i guess seeing that is from THQ

Im new to this, and looking two buy 2 slots if possible, one for me and my brother.

List of games I would be interested in downloading
Crysis 2
Dante's inferno
Dead space2
fight night champion
Gta4
Gotham city imposters
Infamous 2
L.a. noire
Motorstorm apoc
Red red
Ico collection
Prototype.

Not all of them of course.

[quote name='ayevenom']Killzone 3 Multiplayer Group

We need a host.

Resellable shares ($5.00)

Phantom shares ($2.50)
1.ayevenom
2.robilicious[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a resell

i got a quick question, can you gameshare a cod elite account? Is it possible if you only want the dlc? Just wondering since I know Elite is a pos and not worth it for $50.....

[quote name='Gannikus']i got a quick question, can you gameshare a cod elite account? Is it possible if you only want the dlc? Just wondering since I know Elite is a pos and not worth it for $50.....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you cant share Elite.

I would be in for 2 Phantoms when the maps do come out.

New Releases
Bioshock 2 (11GB)
£14.99
----------
Price Drops
Mass Effect 2 (12GB)
£19.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (5.32GB)
£19.99
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (7733MB)
£14.99
Rayman Origins (1454MB)
£29.99

[quote name='NSYNC']New Releases
Bioshock 2 (11GB)
£14.99
----------
Price Drops
Mass Effect 2 (12GB)
£19.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (5.32GB)
£19.99
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (7733MB)
£14.99
Rayman Origins (1454MB)
£29.99[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 2 is on the PSN store?!!!?!?

I'm in, lets dance.

How big is it you think? 1 25.00 PSN card and we're set.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']brain, u can get bioshock 2 for like $5 used and its not that good. at least not as good as the first one[/QUOTE]

its still like 20.00 at gamestop.

[quote name='Brainberry']How big is it you think? 1 25.00 PSN card and we're set.[/QUOTE]

You can get £15 PSN cards on ebay.

Bioshock 2 - £14.99 (11 MB)
$8.66
----------
$4.33
1. Brainberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back