CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am tempted to get this and episode 1 just because of how ridiculous it look, lol (I know it's meant for kids.)[/QUOTE]

Probably perfect for easy trophies

[quote name='envelopes']Man I am so freaked out by this mess. I turned off the internet on my PS3. Is this the only safe way to keep games playable?[/QUOTE]

By what i am understanding so far..

Seems, by deactivating all shares, the new default of the 2 activation rule takes over the former 5.

After deactivating all 5 of my group and messaged everyone the new pass, the 3rd member notified me about the 2 activation rule.
Although, after checking online, the activations read 3 which was strange. So now i'm waiting on a response by jlazenby to confirm whether or not he can activate his share.

Important Note!!!
if for any reason you are nervous about your shares being de-activated for any reason, there is no need to worry AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT DELETE YOUR GAME(S) OR ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR GAME(S)
to be even safer, ' don't even attempt to enter the account out of curiosity ' ...as long as you walk on these eggshells(lol kinda)you have nothing to be nervous about.

[quote name='Yanksfan']From a PM (first response since I asked him to be a man and explain why he never refunded my money weeks ago) about my NFS:HP issue:

No man, you were a rude, inconsiderate prick that took my money and kept it. I don't care about the slot at all. It is about how you handle yourself. I have no respect for you, especially after this demand.

I am going to toss the account info to the GSing group. Whoever wants it, check there.[/QUOTE]

Go fuck yourself.

@iwarboY

The 3rd member gets an error message but his share is activated just fine, but he will not be able to access the post nov. 17 content.

And a general rule about checking wheter the password was changed or not is doint it thru qriocity.com, its a lot safer.

[quote name='DangKid']The new downloads will only work for 2 users since they are "bought after the 18th". The old stuff still works though. We just decided to condense it down to 2 because of the unfairness of some having access to the games while the others didn't have access.[/QUOTE]

Is this the Rochard + 4 other games group?

[quote name='Brainberry']Is this the Rochard + 4 other games group?[/QUOTE]

Nope, this was for the year's worth of PS+ to get the Jurassic Park game for free.

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible. On a side note if someone selling a share that has a collection of shmups, I would be interested in buying a share.

[quote name='Yanksfan']From a PM (first response since I asked him to be a man and explain why he never refunded my money weeks ago) about my NFS:HP issue:

No man, you were a rude, inconsiderate prick that took my money and kept it. I don't care about the slot at all. It is about how you handle yourself. I have no respect for you, especially after this demand.

I am going to toss the account info to the GSing group. Whoever wants it, check there.[/QUOTE]

It is upsetting how two veterans of the CAG scene can be so upset by eachothers presence. I have now redeemed my only failed share in my history of this forum & it has been a pleasure dealing with the majority of CAGs over the years.

Now yanksfan;
I'm glad that you have finally received your share.
I'm glad to read your constant insulting walls of text, it makes helping you so much more satisying for me.
I'm glad that you constantly publically scruitinize and antangonize me.
I'm glad that you made this whole incident public.
I'm glad that you continue to make this incident public.

I'm glad that not only are you now robbing other people of their rightful shares, but you are doing the same thing the scammer did to me which provoked this whole incident.

Just2Dirty he made the incident "public" because you don't reply to PMs, I can confirm that, you being down under is no excuse...

and over the "yearS" ? you've been here 14 months!

[quote name='Blabadon']You know what? fuck game sharing, it obviously isn't going to work for me and I obviously arrived too late for this. I'm okay spending a little more on physical copies of games. Thanks anyways people.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Blabadon']So Amazon sent me an apology email and gave me my account back. I now have more faith in humanity. Funny part is, they asked me not to share details of their mistake.
Hmm, loyalty, or vengeance?[/QUOTE]
Go away loonie! looks like a bustd magz clone...

Last edited by a moderator:
I never not replied to one PM and if he says otherwise then just add liar to the list of reasons I never want to speak about him again. And Meeek of 12 month background, you are the one who took his slot, so it's only obvious you should defend him but go troll someone else thanks I'm not having any of it.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I never not replied to one PM and if he says otherwise then just add liar to the list of reasons I never want to speak about him again. And Meeek you are the one who took his slot, so it's only obvious you should defend him but go troll someone else thanks I'm not having any of it.[/QUOTE]

There's a way to shut Yanksfan and meeek up. Take screenshots of all your replies to Yanksfan's PMs. :)

[quote name='Just2Dirty']
Now yanksfan;
I'm glad that you have finally received your share.[/QUOTE]

I am too. After all, I paid you promptly for it a month or so ago.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']
I'm glad to read your constant insulting walls of text, it makes helping you so much more satisying for me. I'm glad that you constantly publically scruitinize and antangonize me[/QUOTE]

I would hardly say they are constant. I posted after giving you a few weeks to correct the situation. I posted when a comment was made about you being upset that you lost 'your' NFS share. And I posted now because you asked for a public apology. I was content to post my initial feedback on the situation (as you refused to give me a refund). I have seen you post for other things. I did not antagonize you. You requested this last bit to go live.

What do you want me to apologize for? Paying you money and not having it returned? Letting you continue to play the game after I bought it from you? All the times I tried to activate it after you said that you were too busy to check something because of finals? I didn't get on your case for any of that at the time. But then after weeks of nothing, I asked for a refund and you accused me of being the person at fault. Then you never returned my PM when I asked for an explanation of why you were not going to refund my money. Ridiculous.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I'm glad that you made this whole incident public.[/QUOTE]

You asked for it to be public. You wanted me to grovel down in front of you in public. Not only did you get my money for a month without having to deliver a product, you wanted me to publically apologize for not being okay with that situation.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I'm glad that not only are you now robbing other people of their rightful shares, but you are doing the same thing the scammer did to me which provoked this whole incident.
[/QUOTE]

This has to be the best part. Who did I rob and scam?

1 year of PSN+

1) dangkid (host) [refunded! lol that's me]
2) rpg (refunded!)
3) snakemaster2389 (refunded!)
4) Crashmasteromega (paid!) [bought us all out D:]
5) thenadz (paid!) [bought us all out D:]

Everyone's paid/been paid and this relieves me of my hosting responsibilities to this share. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I never not replied to one PM and if he says otherwise then just add liar to the list of reasons I never want to speak about him again. And Meeek of 12 month background, you are the one who took his slot, so it's only obvious you should defend him but go troll someone else thanks I'm not having any of it.[/QUOTE]

Meeek took what slot? He didn't take my NFS slot. I gave it to NSYNC today.

Yanksfan, I had a full response written out, but you know what. You're never going to see it. The proof is in the pudding. Just read what you write man I don't even need a response. You're a child and you're starting shit.

You're mad and you're picking on me. Cool I'm happy for you good riddance. Go take up the other 4 free spaces on the account to your 'social club' and not the cag members who acutally own them.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Yanksfan, I had a full response written out, but you know what. You're never going to see it. The proof is in the pudding. Just read what you write man I don't even need a response. You're a child and you're starting shit.[/QUOTE]

Darn.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']You're mad and you're picking on me. Cool I'm happy for you good riddance. Go take up the other 4 free spaces on the account to your 'social club' and not the cag members who acutally own them.[/QUOTE]

There is only one person that has the account information, the person I gave it to via a PM. A person that is one of the most active members of the thread that has spent hours of his own time in situations that did not involve him to help others in sniping situations? I certainly hope you have some proof of that claim above.

Edit - Apparently, Just2Dirty decided to send me his full response after all. Stay classy man!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m635/MTHolub/J2D5.png

Yeah lol, I took one slot without ever having the account info... whatever derek!

PS: I never liked NFS, Split Second is better

[quote name='Yanksfan'] Who did I rob and scam?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am going to toss the account info to the GSing group. Whoever wants it, check there. [/quote]

I dunnoooooo Daiiiiiisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[quote name='meeek']Yeah lol, I took one slot without ever having the account info... whatever derek![/QUOTE]

Best. Response. Ever.

Yeah well man, when you're ready. Would love to see your reasoning behing how I'm a scammer (considering I've never failed a gameshare) and you aren't (gives account details to people who don't own the share).

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I dunnoooooo Daiiiiiisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/QUOTE]

Account info was never posted. Just that my share was available to whomever wanted it. I then PMed it to the person. This has already been stated before.

This isn't the first time I have given away account slots. In this very thread, I gave away several of my games I was finished with. I gave this one away as well. If this is your proof to your claim that I am scamming, it is pretty lacking.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Account info was never posted. Just that it was available to whomever wanted it. I then PMed it to the person. This has already been stated before.[/QUOTE]

Man you just admitted you gave it two people... are you joking or serious? I don't know anymore you're killing me.

I hate to be a prune but people seriously need to start using the PM feature. Hell, if you want to hash it out in the open create a public social group and link us (and no, this is not directed at only Yanksfan and Just2Dirty).

p.s. Selling a slot of Midnight Club Complete.

Still looking for someone to do a 2 slot share of Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare Bundle with. The account has PS+ on it so we will be getting it for $24.50. The money is already on the account and ready to go.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I hate to be a prune but people seriously need to start using the PM feature. Hell, if you want to hash it out in the open create a public social group and link us (and no, this is not directed at only Yanksfan and Just2Dirty).

p.s. Selling a slot of Midnight Club Complete.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I can see why it is annoying.

I find it entertaining. And it's also great because people's true nature shows when they are worked up and arguing. Really helps me figure out who I should avoid in gameshares.

No one is interested in this???

-----------

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

Alright, i was at a funeral most of the weekend during the apocalypse. So i have a question

If you WERE deactivated by someone else, as long as you dont log into the account you still can use the content?

[quote name='WV Matsui']No one is interested in this???

-----------

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer![/QUOTE]

Too bad High Stake Poker with DLC isnt seperate or Id take it off your hands

[quote name='dgwillia006']Alright, i was at a funeral most of the weekend during the apocalypse. So i have a question

If you WERE deactivated by someone else, as long as you dont log into the account you still can use the content?[/QUOTE]

Hey dude, clear some space in your inbox i can't send you a PM.

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']I have done all kinds of shares and never got feedback..[/QUOTE]PSN gameshares aren't feedbackable. If someone has feedback for gameshares, they get deleted immediately when found.

Regardless, I think people in here need to take their complaints to PMs and stop cluttering up this cesspool of a thread worse than it already is.

[quote name='shrike4242']PSN gameshares aren't feedbackable. If someone has feedback for gameshares, they get deleted immediately when found.

Regardless, I think people in here need to take their complaints to PMs and stop cluttering up this cesspool of a thread worse than it already is.[/QUOTE]

Well I got 1 from someone you can delete it if you want. Didnt ask for it and didn't leave any in return.

[quote name='shrike4242']PSN gameshares aren't feedbackable. If someone has feedback for gameshares, they get deleted immediately when found.

Regardless, I think people in here need to take their complaints to PMs and stop cluttering up this cesspool of a thread worse than it already is.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, the thread got that bad? I'm too lazy/tired to read the last 20+ pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back