CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, I have it on 360. If you can't find a share you can probably find a disc copy for dirt cheap these days, though.

Armageddon moved away from the open-world concept and back to a more corridor-based approach, from what I understand, which I believe is largely perceived as a step in the wrong direction. I haven't played it, but it certainly sounds like it takes away a lot of what I loved in Guerrilla.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Hm interesting. Do you (or anyone else) have either of them to sell?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Hm interesting. Do you (or anyone else) have either of them to sell?[/QUOTE]

I have guerrilla Turk. You could probably just borrow it

Im Looking for shares Phantom or regular which ever one of

I Am Alive
Black Ops ( DLC Isnt nessary but would be very nice)
Resident Evil 4
Shadow of the Collossus (preferably without ICO)
Red Dead Redemption( no need for DLC)
GTA IV (again no need for DLC)

Transaction through PayPal only PM me on here or Pm itself for negotions
Hopefully people have a few groups running with these games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']jeez, you know you're just not allowed to change your mind!? NSYNC said so... :p[/QUOTE]

Your GTA group fall through or something? Stop looking to tag-team with someone all the damn time! Haven't you realized nobody wants to be associated with your nonsense or "bluffs" by now? I think you come here for the wrong reasons.

[quote name='NSYNC']Your GTA group fall through or something? Stop looking to tag-team with someone all the damn time! Haven't you realized nobody wants to be associated with your nonsense or "bluffs" by now? I think you come here for the wrong reasons.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't talking to you but to rams81, and :p means tongue in cheek...

Anyhow, stop projecting, "Freud", I'm not the one who said
[quote name='NSYNC']Saints Row the Third is gonna be my last group because of this.[/QUOTE]

My gta (dlc) group is completed, just like the I am Alive one...

[quote name='NSYNC']Your GTA group fall through or something? Stop looking to tag-team with someone all the damn time! Haven't you realized nobody wants to be associated with your nonsense or "bluffs" by now? I think you come here for the wrong reasons.[/QUOTE]
talking to rams81, not you, and :p means tongue in cheek anyway...

Anyhow, stop projecting, "Freud", I'm not the one who said
[quote name='NSYNC']Saints Row the Third is gonna be my last group because of this.[/QUOTE]

My gta (dlc) group is completed, just like the I am Alive one...

I didn't understand why he mentioned you in that instance!

meeek let's just drop it bud...

I have a share of all the DLC if you're interested. Got it with the plans to get 100% in the game, but I never even played it once LOL I will vouch for the game though, the demo was so fun to play.

WV Matsui, nobody understands half the stuff he does. You'd think he'd be busy enough between QJ.net and playing the stuff he purchases, but I think he's got some sick fascination to overrule and dictate how all gamesharing sites should operate. It's his favorite PSN game ever.

Hey guys, havn't gameshared at all these past few months but I am intereted in NHL 12. can someone PM me how the new gamesharing works.

Thanks

$20.00
1. TurkFebruary (?)
2. jgiovanni
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. iqubal

Sooo... does this work for everyone? And can anyone host? I can drop out if someone who can host wants in

[quote name='TurkFebruary']$20.00
1. TurkFebruary (?)
2. jgiovanni
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. iqubal

Sooo... does this work for everyone? And can anyone host? I can drop out if someone who can host wants in[/QUOTE]

Turk, can you please pm me how the new gamesharing works.

Thanks

[quote name='TurkFebruary']$20.00
1. TurkFebruary (?)
2. jgiovanni
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. iqubal

Sooo... does this work for everyone? And can anyone host? I can drop out if someone who can host wants in[/QUOTE]

If you guys still need a host i'd be happy to help out

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If you guys still need a host i'd be happy to help out[/QUOTE]

Sounds good bro, thanks. Just gotta make sure the rest of the group is ok with the setup!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Quick question. In ME3 multiplayer, is the class I'm playing in SP the class I'm going to play in MP? Or are they totally different from each other?[/QUOTE]

There is no relation.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']There is no relation.[/QUOTE]

I thought that it came out that what you do in MP affects your SP experience...

[quote name='WV Matsui']I thought that it came out that what you do in MP affects your SP experience...[/QUOTE]

I think he's referring to the class. The class has no relation to SP and MP (I can be a solider in SP and play a Vanguard in MP) but there is a relation between what you do in MP in SP.

iwarboY and iqubal are two quick & reliable phantoms!

EDIT from earlier post: Recommended phantoms:

Oside_Hunter
Brainberry

[quote name='NSYNC']WV Matsui, nobody understands half the stuff he does. You'd think he'd be busy enough between QJ.net and playing the stuff he purchases, but I think he's got some sick fascination to overrule and dictate how all gamesharing sites should operate. It's his favorite PSN game ever.[/QUOTE]
wth are you talking about? retire from gamesharing already dude! I ain't the one saying:
[quote name='NSYNC']Saints Row the Third is gonna be my last group because of this[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brainberry']bast if you're gonna be playing ME3 Mult add me!

Its all I play.[/QUOTE]

Let me finish up ME2 first (almost done I believe). Will boot up ME3 once I'm done before the multiplayer gets stale.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Let me finish up ME2 first (almost done I believe). Will boot up ME3 once I'm done before the multiplayer gets stale.[/QUOTE]

Can I play it along with SP or should I wait until I bet the SP some time next May :lol:

[quote name='clonesniper666']Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $20

Resale $10
1. clonesniper666
----------
Phantom $5
[/QUOTE]

NSYNC has an Off the Record slot for sale for a buck cheaper.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (5741MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $9.00

[quote name='bastiartadi']NSYNC has an Off the Record slot for sale for a buck cheaper.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (5741MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $9.00[/QUOTE]

True but it is easier to get the DLC for a US account.

After I looked at it it is cheaper for a US account since it is only $20.

Count me in for a phantom of DR Off The Record.

You can play this with another person via co-op online right?

If so count me in for 2.

No it isn't.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']HotD4 is 10 but 6.99 with ps plus. is our group using the psn discount?[/QUOTE]

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $20

Resale $6.66
1. clonesniper666
----------
Phantom $3.34
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Yep this has coop via online play but no local coop.

Resale $6.66
1. clonesniper666
----------
Phantom $3.34
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

[/QUOTE]

Perfect! I'm in.

Also whats the word on my MW3 collection 1 group?

Have the following accounts for sale:
A. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
B. Mortal Kombat
C. All Mortal Kombat DLC

Also, looking to buy:
Goldeneye 007
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Resale $6.66
1. clonesniper666
----------
Phantom $3.34
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

[/QUOTE]

Clone, are you hosting? If so, il take a resell

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection #1

$5.00
1. Dannykillzombies
2. swaggerbot3k or MightySlacker (?)
----------
$2.50
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Whats the deal with this group? Danny were you hosting?

[quote name='4thHorseman']Clone, are you hosting? If so, il take a resell[/QUOTE]

I can't this time, I had to order a new debit card and it wont be here till 2 weeks. If you or Brain can host that would work and it is only $20 so if anybody could pick up a $20 card that would work too.

Also if a third party wants to host the group that is fine with me.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I can't this time, I had to order a new debit card and it wont be here till 2 weeks. If you or Brain can host that would work and it is only $20 so if anybody could pick up a $20 card that would work too.

Also if a third party wants to host the group that is fine with me.[/QUOTE]

I can pick up a 20.00 but not until the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back