CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling/Trading -
-The Baconing
-Zen Pinball + Marvel Pinball
-Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC

Looking for/Willing to go half on:
-Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC, Batman: Arkham City Nightwing DLC, Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia DLC

[quote name='clonesniper666']I can wait as well.

So the first Dead Rising 2 OTR group is complete then.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer the 3rd party host since I don't need anymore funds in my paypal lol

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $20

Resale $6.66
1. clonesniper666
2. 4thHorseman
----------
Phantom $3.34
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Looking for a host for this group. Or if anyone has a $20 PSN card for sale I can pay by PayPal and host the group.

[quote name='Brainberry']Sure man, what was it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']I thought that it came out that what you do in MP affects your SP experience...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bastiartadi']I think he's referring to the class. $The class has no relation to SP and MP (I can be a solider in SP and play a Vanguard in MP) but there is a relation between what you do in MP in SP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Can I play it along with SP or should I wait until I beat the SP some time next May :lol:[/QUOTE]

:)

[quote name='Brainberry']I'd prefer the 3rd party host since I don't need anymore funds in my paypal lol[/QUOTE]

Hey guys I can host just someone make an email or account. Also if anyone wants to collect the funds and send them to me or I can send out pay pal info. I can do it tonight if we get this figured out soon or tomorrow night for sure, let me know.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']EA just completely sucks! 60 bucks for NHL 12??[/QUOTE]
meh, they (EA & sony) probably agreed on that price robbery

[quote name='meeek']funny thing is, had you been more mature, I would have helped you sell the slots you have nobody wants, I guess you can FO now! ask your new g/f Cory :lol:[/QUOTE]

The real funny thing is me not asking for it. Your "help" to move my shares is not wanted nor needed. Never was. I believe I made this much clear in the batcave weeks ago. I do just fine reposting. Besides, most of us know by now you're just phishing for account information, e-mail and IP addresses to play the role of a mod/middleman on a CAG or QJ forum. You'll say or do anything to repair an image some of us like myself never put much stock in. Evidence? Beating us all over the head with what you're going to host/have hosted, vouching for iwarboY as if they're unware how phantoms work and offering to "help" me of all people, haha. Like I said, quit trying to piggyback off someone who doesn't want to be on your road to redemption. We all know what you bring to the table (alot of drama and little gamesharing). You can stop with the "look everyone, I just did this ask so and so" anytime now. Thanks.

Finally, I'm looking at my PayPal receipts and don't see any Cory. Are you making up "real" names now, LOL!? That's a new low even for you. You gotta CAG ID to go with this "Cory"? Didn't think so, otherwise you'd use it and refer to some of our posts ganging up on you (poor baby). It's hilarious seeing you come back hours later to add something stupid ontop of an old post, but delete others you don't want to be seen. You've offically gone off the deep end and I just let it play out before responding with this wall of text.

Until you decide to point to something else as ridiculous and fabricated as "Cory", me needing or wanting your "help" and "bunk/chewy" using my CAG account, the floor is yours to continue dropping the "facts" on everyone. These new revelations today may shed some more light on why I think you're a cancer to this thread, shouldn't be a mod here or at QJ and kept a somewhat friendly distance from you since day 1. You're a pathological liar, meeek. If you tell one lie, you gotta tell more or look for back-up to cover your ass. I heard stories about you and knew it was only a matter of time before my number was called for no reason whatsoever to "shape" an untrue story you tried to sell someone through PM. It's the only way you can come across as somewhat sane and not just creating drama out of sheer bordeom. I don't think I need to reply to what you have to say anymore, our fight is over, so have fun BS'ing everyone.

[quote name='WV Matsui']:)[/QUOTE]

MP affects your Single when you promote a class from multi(level up a class to 20 then promote). This will add to your war assets. Also beating a match(getting to level 11 and extracting your team) will raise your galactic readiness.

If you have max war assets & 100% galactic readiness you can get the best ending possible in single player even though you can get these things in single player also.

[quote name='raiden_86']Hey guys I can host just someone make an email or account. Also if anyone wants to collect the funds and send them to me or I can send out pay pal info. I can do it tonight if we get this figured out soon or tomorrow night for sure, let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'll send clone & other resell your PP info(still have it from P3) I'll make the account now and send you the info & my payment for the two phantoms. Once the two resells pay you, you can purchase it and let me know when I can DL.

[quote name='Brainberry']MP affects your Single when you promote a class from multi(level up a class to 20 then promote). This will add to your war assets. Also beating a match(getting to level 11 and extracting your team) will raise your galactic readiness.

If you have max war assets & 100% galactic readiness you can get the best ending possible in single player even though you can get these things in single player also.[/QUOTE]

So it really doesn't matter much or is minimal? I really want to try MP but don't want to affect my gameplay experience...

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Well... To everyone in the NHL 12 group, are you guys still in? The breakdown will be $20 per sellable, $10 per phantom.[/QUOTE]

Highly suggest you wait on this one. I see a sale coming soon.

[quote name='WV Matsui']So it really doesn't matter much or is minimal? I really want to try MP but don't want to affect my gameplay experience...[/QUOTE]

I played MP for days with my friends before I played SP. The only thing was that it kinda spoils some of the enemies you encounter for the first 5-8 hours of SP. Definitely new enemies since ME2, but minor spoiler. It would have been better to experience the new enemies throughout the story first. I may be alone on this thought lol.

[quote name='WV Matsui']So it really doesn't matter much or is minimal? I really want to try MP but don't want to affect my gameplay experience...[/QUOTE]

Minimal, and like raiden said it will spoil the types of enemies you see in the story. Specifically a Reaper enemy that will remind you of yours or someones ex wife.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Highly suggest you wait on this one. I see a sale coming soon.[/QUOTE]

Is this based on anything other than a hunch?

*Sorry, didn't mean for this to sound so snotty!*

[quote name='MightySlacker']NSYNC< I dont need 3 slots of MW3, so you can take me off group 2 and merge it with group 3. I'll be taking the group 1 spot[/QUOTE]

That my group? Are you okay with hosting?

I have a sellable slot for a gameshare... I was wondering If I could let my best friend use it.... I didn't know if we could only lease it to other CAGs .... I don't want to break any rules.... He's good people and I go to his house often, infact.... I'd be the one installing it on his PS3 so he would never even know the password....

[quote name='canvasch']I have a sellable slot for a gameshare... I was wondering If I could let my best friend use it.... I didn't know if we could only lease it to other CAGs .... I don't want to break any rules.... He's good people and I go to his house often, infact.... I'd be the one installing it on his PS3 so he would never even know the password....[/QUOTE]

I let my cousin and roommate DL shares of my games all the time!

I have too much dirt on them to even worry about getting screwed over.

[quote name='Brainberry']I let my cousin and roommate DL shares of my games all the time!

I have too much dirt on them to even worry about getting screwed over.[/QUOTE]

I always assumed that once you've paid for your share, it's yours to do with what you please.

Anything cool/exclusive on EUR store coming today?

[quote name='canvasch']I have a sellable slot for a gameshare... I was wondering If I could let my best friend use it.... I didn't know if we could only lease it to other CAGs .... I don't want to break any rules.... He's good people and I go to his house often, infact.... I'd be the one installing it on his PS3 so he would never even know the password....[/QUOTE]
as long as info stays the same, don't worry about it, plenty of people have bought shares for friends/family.

[quote name='NSYNC']vouching for iwarboY as if they're unware how phantoms work[/QUOTE]
yeah, "unware" (whatever that means :lol:)!
I'm vouching for his quickness to DL... "quick & reliable" were my exact words, you got comprehension issues?

[quote name='NSYNC']looking at my PayPal receipts and don't see any Cory. Are you making up "real" names now, LOL!? That's a new low even for you. You gotta CAG ID to go with this "Cory"?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='NSYNC']I heard stories about you[/QUOTE]
the guy who offered to blow you,
cwinters

So you choose to believe the gossip of someone you don't even know the first name of, nor ever dealt with, interesting...

Don't address me anymore, weirdo, put me on IGNORE! only reason I don't do likewise is because of your organizing posts, they kinda help.

----------------

Recommended phantoms:

Brainberry
iqubal
iwarboY
Oside_Hunter

Damn, missed the Dead Rising OtR. Would love to do a US one of these. I'd be fine with phantom.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $20

Resale $6.66
----------
Phantom $3.34
1. Tom Jane

[quote name='Tsel']I always assumed that once you've paid for your share, it's yours to do with what you please.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much. He's new to the scene I believe.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Well... To everyone in the NHL 12 group, are you guys still in? The breakdown will be $20 per sellable, $10 per phantom.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, it's fine by me, I can't get it cheaper, and I really don't want to wait, since play-off is well underway.So it's up to the rest of you.

Call of Duty MW3 - Collection 1 pre-order

$5
1. Dannykillzombies
2. MightySlacker
----------
$2.50
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

I'm gonna pm raiden_86 to see if he can host our group. :)

[quote name='whitedemon']Like I said, it's fine by me, I can't get it cheaper, and I really don't want to wait, since play-off is well underway.So it's up to the rest of you.[/QUOTE]

Guess then we're awaiting jgiovanni's decission. I'm in if everyone else is.

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Deus EX: Human Revolution Bundle (10.2GB) + AMY (1615MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $25.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12
----------
Gameshare Backlog/Potential Slots for Sale

Arkham City DLC Bundle
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Borderlands + DLC
Catherine
Dead Island + DLC
Dead Nation
Dead Space 2 + DLC
inFAMOUS
inFAMOUS 2
Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials DLC
MotorStorm Apocalypse
MotorStorm RC
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
NCAA Football 12
Saints Row the Third + DLC
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Stacking
----------
Everything listed is not necessarily going to be up for sale. I got some of these for free or they're worth next to nothing now. Saints Row the Third is gonna be my last group because of this. I don't rush through games and also own a 360, so be patient if you see something you're interested in or start another group.
----------
Potential Groups

007 Goldeneye: Reloaded - UK Account

Resale
2. DiZeo
----------
Phantom
1. MethodManFTW

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC

Resale
1. Devil May Cry
2. Dammenion
----------
Phantom
1. MethodManFTW

Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn vs. Robin DLC

Resale
1. Heavyd814life
2. Dammenion
----------
Phantom
1. rpg
2. TheCro

Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn vs. Robin DLC (2)

Resale
----------
Phantom

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Resale
----------
Phantom

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection #1

$5.00
1. Dannykillzombies
2. MightySlacker
----------
$2.50
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection #1 (2)

$5.00
1. raiden_86
2. swaggerbot3k
----------
$2.50
1. jimjones

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection #1 (3)

$5.00
----------
$2.50

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure (2)

$5.00
1. V4oLDbOY
2. V4oLDbOY
----------
$2.50

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (2)

$6.66
1. Apollyon
2. Derfel
----------
$3.34
1. Tom Jane
2. Reiter34

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (3)

$6.66
----------
$3.34

Driver: San Francisco - UK Account

$12.00
1. NSYNC (host)
2. clonesniper666
----------
$6.00
1. MethodManFTW
2. 4thHorseman

EURO 2012

$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

EURO 2012 - UK Account

Resale
1. Bhoya
2. DiZeo
----------
Phantom

FIFA 12

$20.00
2. ryanhaggan
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko
2. Brockothoko

Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes of Liberty City

$4.00
1. meeek
2. Bhoya
----------
$2.00
1. iqubal
2. iwarboY

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

House of the Dead 4 (2)

$3.33
----------
$1.67

I Am Alive

$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. Oside_hunter
2. Brainberry

I Am Alive (2)

$5.00
1. IronOperations
2. Dammenion
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive + Journey

$10.00
1. bill123
2. dcibass16
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. navalg1337

I Am Alive + Journey (2)

$10.00
1. BARTstation (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. firesword2007
2. Bhoya

I Am Alive + Journey (3)

$10.00
1. DistilledPoison
2. DistilledPoison
----------
$5.00
1. El-Producto
2. skylinersx

I Am Alive + Journey (4)

$10.00
1. dcibass16
2. vherub
----------
$5.00
1. saltysheep
2. noone13

Journey + Persona 3 FES

$8.33
1. Das_Regal
----------
$4.17

Journey + Skullgirls

$10.00
1. mythus
2. mrcheeses (can pay with $10 Amazon)
----------
$5.00

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

LittleBigPlanet2 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials

$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. superdave85
2. Miguel_Zorro (Phantom?)

ModNation Racers Career Extension Add-On's (Arctic, Far East & Big City Tour)

$10.00
1. SteamboatOperator (host)
2. TigerLust
----------
$5.00
1. superdave85

NHL 12

$20.00
1. TurkFebruary (tentative/maybe)
2. jgiovanni (prefers phantom, still in)
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. iqubal

Persona 3 FES

$3.33
1. Heavyd814life
2. Mirmo
----------
$1.67
1. Oside_hunter
2. Tom Jane

Persona 3 FES (2)

$3.33
2. mikespit1
----------
$1.67
1. Mr. Anderson

Persona 3 FES (3)

$3.33
1. sierra
2. allknights
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third

Resale
1. Oside_hunter
2. meeek
----------
Phantom
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third (2)

Resale
1. galindo62 (host)
2. galindo62
----------
Phantom
1. Taint
2. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third (3) $5 off

Resale
1. NSYNC (host)
2. rams81 - Paid ($11.66)
----------
Phantom
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid ($6)
2. WV Matsui

Saint's Row The Third (4)

Resale
----------
Phantom
1. fmills15

Saint's Row The Third - Season Pass

$6.00
1. NSYNC (host)
2. Fondren
----------
$3.00
1. galindo62
2. galindo62

Shadow of the Colossus HD

$6.67
1. fmills15
2. IronOperations
----------
$3.33

SkullGirls

$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host) - interested in DLC
2. Bigwig_rah
----------
$2.50
1. SL4V3DOG
2. snakemaster2389

SkullGirls (2)

$5.00
1. Mirmo
2. MethodmanFTW - interested in DLC
----------
$2.50
1. BARTstation - interested in DLC
2. Apollyon

SkullGirls (3)

$5.00
1. volt1up
----------
$2.50

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

$5.00
2. thepoetvd776
----------
$2.50
1. IronOperations

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Resale
1. cobolatrix
2. rams81
----------
Phantom
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (2)

Resale
----------
Phantom

The Price is Right Decades

$3.33
1. dufftech (host)
2. dufftech
----------
$1.67
1. SL4V3DOG
2. kennyjr74

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
2. pbnate88

Top Spin 4 - UK Account

Resale
1. Bravens (host)
2. uuaww
----------
Phantom
1. hanun1002
2. Topaz

Warp

$3.33
2. jamehze
----------
$1.67

Warriors Orochi 3

$16.67
1. dcibass16 (host)
2. ganjaman1
----------
$8.33
1. frombrknwings
2. snakemaster2389

World Gone Sour

$1.66
1. rpg
----------
$0.84
1. snakemaster2389
2. clonesniper666

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']the guy who offered to blow you,
cwinters

So you choose to believe the gossip of someone you don't even know the first name of, nor ever dealt with, interesting... [/QUOTE]

Conveniently they've been gone for three days (4/15/12 1:15 PM PST) and wanted to buy some of the accounts accounts you offered to "help" me with. Considering this was done through PM, how do you know about this? I also had a problem with darkpal245's NBA JAM account recently. I'm starting to think you have some alt. accounts posting here or are involved in some kind of collusion. Either way, this is all very interesting and I'm glad you made "Cory's" identity public.

[quote name='meeek']funny thing is, had you been more mature, I would have helped you sell the slots you have nobody wants, I guess you can FO now! ask your new g/f Cory :lol:[/QUOTE]
Maybe a mod here needs to start looking into YOUR IP address. Whoops, LOL! No wonder there's no longer any trace of this post. Add this ontop of the lies and you vouching for bunk/chewy, and it doesn't look good for you IMO. The BJ reference does kinda have you written all over it.

[quote name='Brainberry']I'll send clone & other resell your PP info(still have it from P3) I'll make the account now and send you the info & my payment for the two phantoms. Once the two resells pay you, you can purchase it and let me know when I can DL.[/QUOTE]

Just sent the payment to Raiden. Should be seeing it shortly.

okay all payments received, I'll send out the info tonight. I'd do it right now, but I'm running late for work lol.

EDIT: Good to go! Brainberry your inbox is full

[quote name='meeek']the guy who offered to blow you,
cwinters

So you choose to believe the gossip of someone you don't even know the first name of, nor ever dealt with, interesting... [/QUOTE]

Conveniently they've been gone for three days (4/15/12 1:15 PM PST) and wanted to buy some of the accounts accounts you offered to "help" me with. Considering this was done through PM, how do you know about this? I also had a problem with darkpal245's NBA JAM account recently. I'm starting to think you have some alt. accounts posting here or are involved in some kind of collusion. Either way, this is all very interesting and I'm glad you made "Cory's" identity public.

Maybe a mod here needs to start looking into YOUR IP address. Whoops, LOL! No wonder there's no longer any trace of this post. Add this ontop of the lies and you vouching for bunk/chewy, and it doesn't look good for you IMO. The BJ reference does kinda have you written all over it.

[quote name='cwinters'] Actually no. My name on qj was kenny sir meeek the geek. Everything here is accurrate, not that its any of your business [/quote]

#9789 in the old thread, dated 3/19/12. The use of smileys looks familiar, BTW. I know you're not the same person, so I'm only joking at this point. No need for an IP check. What is interesting though is I recently talked to bunk/chewy. Seems as if cwinters has/had a share of ME3 they're trying to sell and you tried to use bunk/chewy on QJ to get into the account for reasons we'll call "Cory". cwinters is not here to verify that's his name, but it'll be interesting to see what happens to this account long-term in the future.

I decided pay a visit to QJ.net and sure enough all three of you are there, but not on CAG. There's some inconsistent moderations going on about who's banned on what specific site due to scamming. I'm not a QJ member, but maybe DistilledPoison can resurface on CAG and can clarify how you go about banning members and letting them back on QJ for $10 PSN codes. It's quite interesting. I promise I'm done now acknowledging this guy, LOL! Anyone can go read the hilarity over on QJ.

[quote name='whitedemon']Like I said, it's fine by me, I can't get it cheaper, and I really don't want to wait, since play-off is well underway.So it's up to the rest of you.[/QUOTE]

I'm still down for the NHL 12, prefer a phantom but will take a resell copy if need be

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Guess then we're awaiting jgiovanni's decission. I'm in if everyone else is.[/QUOTE]

I'm in as well.

Guys, in the future, please send me a PM as I am not by a computer many times during the day but will get a notification on my phone if a PM comes in.

Talked to multiple people, and apparently, bunk/chewy got a raw deal in this thread, but only this thread because meeek attempted to lock an account they were both apart of that WV Matsui may/may not have been in. That's why meeek vouches for him and he's allowed to gameshare on QJ without consequence. bunk's marketplace trades and feedback speaks for itself and is no way proof of his innocence in matters outside of gamesharing. meeek was paranoid about the apocalyPS3 or something and started taking matters into his own hands (shocker). I'll talk to bunk/chewy more about this later to see if that's all it was or if meeek was infact trying to steal.

This also explains the PM WV Matsui made public where meeek tried to vouch for bunk/chewy and urged everyone to move on from, deleting all evidence. Truthfully, he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and couldn't confess to WV Matsui on what really happened, but he also had to make things right with his "friend" that he helped get banned.

At the end of the day, I think meeek is secretly asking for a second chance, so I'll remove most of my posts since I don't do business with him anyway. Just glad the truth finally surfaced, but I'll never put you on ignore.

[quote name='raiden_86']okay all payments received, I'll send out the info tonight. I'd do it right now, but I'm running late for work lol.

EDIT: Good to go! Brainberry your inbox is full[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

I wont be able to DL until tonight though guys! I'll PM u as soon as It done!

Edit: DL'd my phantom, just waiting for cousin to DL his. He wont get home from school until 9pm pst. Sorry for the wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
while NSYNC is selling the shares i assume we need someone to host or hell if i know but im looking to get both Phantoms of I Am Alive and Shadow of the Collossus if we can get it going

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back